Your first blow job

garyvidic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I had my penis touched was when I was 8, by this girl that lived next door same age as me. So shes touching it and she puts it in her mouth and spits it out lol if that counts as a BJ then Ill say when I was 8 lol. The first time I got quality head lol was in high school when I was 16, from my girlfriend, she was good at it.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was 17ish. I don't recall her asking we were just driving around and next thing I know her face was down there.

We went to a park and she finished me off.

She knew what she was doing and keeper me edging for what seemed like an hour.

Not only swallowed but if felt like she was using my dick as a straw to my nutz when I shot.

Haven't gotten the same feeling sense.

Looking back on it I think she and another girl wanted to see which one could get me first.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sucked (pun intended) because it was with a guy I didn't care about. Not that he was bad about it or anything, I just wouldn't have picked him, and had I been less horny and more selective, I would have found someone better. But I was also anxious because I wanted it and it hadn't happened yet and I was way overdue so there was no time to waste.

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got head at 15, and for some reason at that age i thought it was totally wrong to cum in her mouth. so as i got close to cumming, i told her to stop. It was her first cock too, so she didn't know what to do after. So I just pulled on it for a bit & came. Was kind of awkward when i think back at it.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't remember how I came with my first BJ, but I remember the second one (same girlfriend, too) and how her mouth wasn't big enough to go very far down.. lol

The next girlfriend scraped with her teeth; I think it was on purpose, too. I should've at least spoken up instead of flinching away -- maybe she mistook the flinching for pleasure. I think that I should've noticed it as an early sign that she was actually a lesbian (true!).

One of the last ones I got was pretty fantastic. She Hoovered the thing. I was almost falling off the bed while she grabbed my hips and drank my cum.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My "first" was a false alarm. I was 13 and fooling around with a neighborhood kid. He decided to go down on me, and within moments I was ready to burst... only I thought I was about to urinate! I instantly stopped and was like, "I can't piss in your mouth!" Suffice to say, we didn't finish. LOL!

After realizing what happened, my second time "came" a few months later thanks to a slightly older teenager with amazing talent. I've been hooked to people who like to give & get oral ever since. :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I had been active sexually with both boys and girls my own age since about the age of 6. We did everything...playing doctor, licking and sucking and sticking things into each other. This went went on through out grammar, junior high and high school. From the age of about 10 or 11 we had our own "Sex Club" in the woods with both boys and girls as members. So, getting and giving BJs (even before the guys in the group could cum) was something we had done for a long time and had gotten pretty damn good at it.

Not the first, but the "most memorable" BJ that I received was when I was about 11 or 12 years old. It was from the Police Chief's 15 y/o son. They were our next door neighbors. It took place in an interrogation room at Police Headquarters. It was good and memorable partly because it was also such a terrifying experience! I was so damn scared that we would be discovered or that there was someone watching us through the 2 way mirror on the wall. It was also very memorable because he had the warmest and wettest mouth that I have ever experienced and still to this day I believe it is the best BJ I have ever had. I let him do it for years!
I don't ever remember doing it to him. I understand that he followed his father and became Police Chief in a big city in another state.

I can't really remember giving my first. Maybe it was the pool boy at my father's club who finally convienced me that it was only fair play to return his favor... Until that time I really didn't know what a really big one was
.......LOL

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
my first bj......best fuckin night ever. i wanted this girl so bad, but she wanted nothing more then a friend from me. her friends tried to get her to go out with me but we just stayed friends. anyway one night we were all buzzed at my friends shorehouse. i dunno how it happened but i called my normal bed, went to bed and there she comes like "MOVE OVER". of course everyone knew how bad i wanted her so my friends they decided to play a joke and tie me down to the bed. we were all drunk so it was not long till she was laughing and then doing the taping...we were all drunk and like i said before she would never give me the time of day in that way(but we were good friends hanging out alot, even just the 2 of us), so the thought of anything sexual didnt even cross my mind.....as everyone was leaving here i was hands and feet tied to the bed thinking oh fuck is she gonna un due this cause this is really unconfortable....she leaves the room again to go see if her drunk friend throwing up is ok......but when she comes back she jumps on top of me and starts running her finger all over me in a sexy way and then starts sucking my face..........i was like fuck ya!!! i think we fooled around most of the night with me being tied down for half the night. true story

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
When I was 18 I dated a 16 year old who was very good-looking, very well-spoken and demure, and not known as one of the easy lays. In fact she made it clear she was a virgin and wouldn't go the whole way. I had fucked a couple of other girls but not had a blowjob. Anyway we were fooling around in the back seat of my father's car, I was playing with her tits and she was feeling my cock through my pants and I got hard as a rock and took it out. I guided her head down but she obviously hadn't done this before. To be honest, a few minutes sucking and I came far too quickly, pulling out of her mouth and spurting all over her and the car seat. One of those old-fashioned furry rug covers. It took a lot of effort to clean up the mess. She told me her friends talked about blowjobs all the time so now she could join in. A few weeks later, several bjs later, and we were fucking like rabbits.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Guy walks into a bar and says "Barman, give me a pint glass filled with a mix of vodka, pernod and whiskey", the barman pours the drink and says "celebrating are we sir?", the guy says "yes I am actually, I just had my first blowjob", the barman wistfully replease "ah yes, after my first I had champagne", the guy replies "really?, OK, in case this doesn't get rid of the taste, pour me a champagne".

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love bjs from my gf, but i find it hard to actually cum with a bj. It gets me really close but i usually need some 'manual stimulation' from her to actually blow. hence we usually give each other oral stimulation as part of foreplay, rather than to reach a climax.
But bjs just feel so awesome and its such a rush im always hinting her for one haha

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
After a night of drinking, about to go to bed when things with another feller started getting touchy. A few minutes later he says, "I want to suck you off." I replied okay and the rest is a pleasurable memory.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first sexual experience was a guy that I worked with. I was 16 and he was in his 20's. One day he asked me to give him a ride home, so after work we went to his house. He asked if I wanted to come in and I said ok. We were in the living room and he gives me this big hug. I could feel his hard dick next to my leg which was hot. He asked me if I had ever done this before. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he asked me if I had ever had a blow job. I knew what that was and was curious what it would actually feel like. We went into his bedroom. He was standing in front of me, and I have to say I was a little nervous. He pulls my pants down and just stares at my dick and says "Damn", He then took me over to his bed and sucked my cock off until I shot my huge load down his throat. Well after that, he was always trying to suck me off. I worked at a restaurant, and we had this upstairs storage area. Every time I had to get something from the storage room, he would follow me up. I would be pulling down a big box of cups and he would be unzipping my pants on the ladder to get a little suck. I was scared to death of getting caught. I also felt guilty for being attracted to this guy and loving the sex. I used to jerk off about 3 times before coming to work in hopes that I wouldn't let him talk me into having sex with him. But it really did not seem to matter how many times I jerked off, he would always seem to get me going. i remeber one time I was working. It was almost closing and we were the only people in the restaurant. We had a low refrigerator where we would store lettuce under the counter. I was peeling off the old leaves of lettuce and putting them in the fridge, trying to ignore him. He unzipped my pants and was jerkin me off. All the sudden Iook up and there is this lady standing there by the cash register staring at us. My cock was so hard, I couldnt get it back in my pants through my zipper. So he goes up to her and asks if he can help. She just kinda mumbles, "All I want is a cup of coffee to go". I never did anything with him except jerk him off occasionally.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first was with the second person I'd ever slept with (I was a sorry ass lay for the first one, for which I wish I could appologise!). It was our first time together and I was having some trouble with the condom (a combination of nerves and a poor choice of brand I now realise). She was older and vastly more experienced than me and just said 'screw it', slipped down the bed and opened up a whole new world for me!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first BJ was also my first girlfriend, although she was 'just friends' at the time. One evening after spending a great day together, I started kissing her, then fondling her, then fingering her .... :tongue:

I undid my belt and unzipped to give my cock some room (and maybe encourage her to reciprocate) and she worked me over with her hands.
I asked if she would go down on me and she said 'Sure!' :bj:

It was not until completion as we moved on to other things (like loosing my virginity!)

She did not like cum in her mouth, and neither did any of my other girlfriends, until my current girlfriend. So after a very looooooong time, I finally had my first blowjob to completion (and she swallows too!) :clap:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At school. Both of us 15. I couldn't understand why I wanted to do it, but it was entirely instinctive. In fact I'd wanted to do it, in kids' play, much earlier than that.