Your head turning look...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like Angelina Jolie to me... but then I too have most of that description...,

COLJohn said:
For purely visual before getting to know someone, a woman with long, slender legs and full lips with bright red lipstick instantly attracts me. Anything else is just a bonus.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I have been told I have full kissable lips which I cover exclusively in red lipstick and I have had a comment or two about my legs... I even had someone say something about Angelina but I do believe she needed glasses.
She is something though, isnt she?

COLJohn said:
Are you saying you look like Angelina Jolie, Naughty? I may be in love.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess any casual look draws my attention...I have this thing for girls that wear sneakers. Other than that, I pay attention to most women. There's only one thing that keeps my attention though, and that is kindness.

My 2 cents...

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it is my tight blue jean shorts:wink:, blue or pink tee shirt and when my hair is longer...I get the most attention when my hair is down and in it's natural curly state. I have ridiculously curly hair and I used to have long locks.

Lately, since I lost weight, I have been noticed more. I appreciate that since I am working so hard to lose the weight.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Older men catch my attention much more often than men my age, or younger. Men in suits, or dress slacks, shirt and tie - mmmm, so sexy!! Men with a shaven head or closely trimmed hair cut much more than long hair. Tattoo's are hot on a man, as long as it's not overkill. Height and build aren't even that important, nor is hair color, eye color. Oh, oh....musicians are eternally sexy...

I defiantly feel very sexy when I dress for work, which is usually skirt, thigh highs, button down shirt and jacket, heels. Pant suits are sexy as well, especially pin stripe. I do have one shirt that my friends refer to as the "come fuck me" shirt. It's dark pink tank made of really thin material and scooped open in the back so low I can't wear a bra with it. I find that I get much more attention when my hair is curly and unruly. Even though I think it is nicer when straight and smooth. I don't wear a lot of makeup or jewelry. I do get my nails and toes done every couple weeks. All in all I am pretty plain, I suppose. Oh, "v" neck shirts - anytime I wear one I never get much eye contact from men...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
I defiantly feel very sexy when I dress for work, which is usually skirt, thigh highs, button down shirt and jacket, heels. Pant suits are sexy as well, especially pin stripe. I do have one shirt that my friends refer to as the "come fuck me" shirt. It's dark pink tank made of really thin material and scooped open in the back so low I can't wear a bra with it. I find that I get much more attention when my hair is curly and unruly. Even though I think it is nicer when straight and smooth. I don't wear a lot of makeup or jewelry. I do get my nails and toes done every couple weeks. All in all I am pretty plain, I suppose. Oh, "v" neck shirts - anytime I wear one I never get much eye contact from men...

Tight pink pieces are screaming fuck me, in most cases. I used to have a similar shirt, sleeveless, V-cut, pink, very tight. If I had worn a bra with it, the straps, and the material could have been seen through it all the time, so I always wore it bra-less. Needless to say, sometimes my puppies wiggled and jumped in it just the way it looks when you shake two cantaloupes in a grocery bag. I didn't get much eye contact, but they surely got it!

I think neckholder tops are especially sexy. Another item you wouldn't wear a bra with, but frequently I've been told that they give breasts a very shapely appearance. From time to time, I wear those, but I guess men just say this because they hope that some puppies will eventually jump out ;-)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
naughty said:
Ladies,

We have all had "on" days and "off" days. What is your head turning look? Men, what is the look that turns your head?

When I go out, I like to get all dolled up. My purse has to match my jewelry and shoes. I'll sometimes even go buy a new shirt just for a Friday. My closet is brimming with clothes that are all incredibly cute that I rarely wear. I have about a dozen purses and two dozen shoes, all in the shoe boxes neatly stacked in the closet. My hair varies, but mostly I wear it in pigtails.

It's not really the outfit that turns eyes though, but a good pair of high heeled Steve Madden's are never a bad choice, it's your attitude while you're walking down the street to that next bar.....That's what turns the heads. :)

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
husbands_hung_well said:
For me it is my tight blue jean shorts:wink:, blue or pink tee shirt and when my hair is longer...I get the most attention when my hair is down and in it's natural curly state. I have ridiculously curly hair and I used to have long locks.

Lately, since I lost weight, I have been noticed more. I appreciate that since I am working so hard to lose the weight.

You hot girl...... I am the guy that smiles at you......while my cock swells at your sight....sexy...that is what I call sexy.....
with every movement of my face while smiling... my cock swells and fights the restraints......
you do not know the power of your beautty....it moves......cocks....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, hey!

"Fictional Stories" are down the hall and to your left.... Breathe and take a long sip of this nice cool water.....

pichulon said:
You hot girl...... I am the guy that smiles at you......while my cock swells at your sight....sexy...that is what I call sexy.....
with every movement of my face while smiling... my cock swells and fights the restraints......
you do not know the power of your beautty....it moves......cocks....

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a shopaholic and my closet is full of clothes and accessories. My weakness is shoes, don't ask how many I have. :redface: My clothes tend to show my shoulders and tummy (on the right occasions of course), and just a small amount of cleavage. I wear heels alot since my fiancee is over 6'. My favorite outfit is one I wear to bars and dance clubs: black sleeveless top with open back, showing a little cleavage (about 1/4), either tight jeans or black stretchy slacks, and high heel sandals that tie around the calf.