Your Homemade Penis Pump

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I searched through to find a thread but didn't, so here we go!

If you have made a penis pump, list the following:

Cylinder
Where you got it from / What's is it made out of
Prica

Gauge
Where you got it from
Price

Pump
Where you got it from
Price

And of course let us know how it works and if you like it.

1bigduke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardware store cut to length 1.25 per foot, approx scheu 40
Automotive store 6.00. need also cap for end of tube and coupling to join tube and pump to cylender. all total about 10.00 works real well better than most ready built units.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to an aquarium supply store and get one of those gravel cleaning tubes. You can buy one big enough for a huge cock to fit in.
Manually suck the on the tube until your cock is engorged.

http://www.e-aquarium.com.au/images/Aquarium_Gravel_Cleaner.JPG

Walmart has small/ med ones but a good pet shop will carry the giant ones.
I taped some foam around the base to make it more comfortable.
Cheap and Easy

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread has come up before. I have made my own, as an experiment. I can make one as good as any you can buy, and cheaper. I have made some sophisticated electronic controls to go with it. It isn't that hard---there are plastics suppliers in NY---they have various sizes of acrylic tubes, so you can make the size you want. They usually have pre-made circles of the same material to make the ends. You can shape a flare to glue on the end, out of casting resin. You can buy a nice brass hand pump with a gauge at Harbor Freight, even online, for about 20 bucks. If you really want details, private me, so I don;t clog the forum with too mucninformation.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Go to an aquarium supply store and get one of those gravel cleaning tubes. You can buy one big enough for a huge cock to fit in.
Manually suck the on the tube until your cock is engorged.

http://www.e-aquarium.com.au/images/Aquarium_Gravel_Cleaner.JPG

Walmart has small/ med ones but a good pet shop will carry the giant ones.
I taped some foam around the base to make it more comfortable.
Cheap and Easy

I tried that long ago, but my cock would not fit in. But looking back, I stuck my cock hard in there and tried to fuck it. I didn't know the premise of penis pumps and that you need to stick your cock in soft, then pump. I would stick it in soft, then I would get hard and I couldn't get it off. I really got scared one time.:eek::redface:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man fuck that i wouldnt want some plastic cylinder stuck on my dick and not be able to get it off... that kind of scares me the thought of it

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
man fuck that i wouldnt want some plastic cylinder stuck on my dick and not be able to get it off... that kind of scares me the thought of it

This was years ago, and well I was a teen and horny. And it scared the shit outta me. Fuck, you know when you're young you can't lose an erection easily!:biggrin1:

I still have that thing too, not sure what size it is, but I can't get the head in when I'm hard.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leap....
Mate, after looking at your pics, you dont need a pump, you just need me to massage it for you!

Thanks Hard

U can't buy a freakin pump?

So u make your own, goes haywire, and you rip the cock right out of its socket?

I wouldn't risk it

It's not that I can't buy a freakin pump... I am just the kind of person that would rather be able to make and modify something myself so that I can have it to my liking.

And I am also curious to see if anyone came up with anything crazy for pumping

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What ever makes guys think that only bad can come from making your own pumps? How can they be any different to bought pumps?

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a cheap pump I bought at an XXX bookstore. It works very well, for $9.99. It plenty big for me,,, at the bottom there is a rubber sleeve that hugs my cock. at the top is a hose that goes to a rubber pump bulb, with a valve.
In the side is an air vent. I put tape on the vent and open it when I want free.
I think for the money, one cannot do better.... all those parts would cost more.
The vacuum pulls my cock through the sleeve, and it enlarges to fill most of the tube. I give it time to fill with blood and get nice and enlarged. Sometimes use a cock ring at the base of my cock.
Only thing is,,, then the vacuum is gone so is some of the size.
Fun fun fun....

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the suff you need to make a pump can be found here but i dont know how cheep it will end up being as the componintry can be pricy even in its bace unformed state Clear PVC pipe,Tubing ,Shut off valve,etc... As for the pump well as for that your on your own

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/ca...lastic&Category_Name=1&Page=1&clickid=leftnav

You can get a pump here Or just fork out the money and just buy one

Boston pump the advance penis pump technology making penis enlargement products for almost 27 years
or
Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech

The verry chepest pumps can be made from componentry from Home Depot
but these will not be clear tube designs ( although they will be functional)

http://www.homedepot.com

Hope all that helps.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
When I first started pumping, I realized I was too big for the adult-store cheapo pumps, and too poor for the 'real' ones.

I made mine from a 4x9 lucite candle mold I bought at Michael's Crafts. I drilled a hole (carefully) in the top, and installed a brass 1/4" male hose nipple. At the base I simply wrapped a thin strip of duct tape many times to form a wide lip. I used a Sears Craftsman brass vacuum pump.

Today I have a Monster Tube Jr. I can't say it's "better" because both were comfortable and held vacuum. The Monster works better for me because I can pump cock and balls simultaneously, even though in reality only my balls get bigger that way...I have to pump my cock separately.​

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I have a very good electric pump I made about 15 years ago, and I also inherited a very expensive professional one from a friend when he died in the mid 1990's.

Purchase the vinyl tubing from any hardware store and or some of the local home centers. The price varies, but you should be able to get that and the fittings for less than $10.00

One of the best places to look for the electric pump is from a "war-surplus" store or nowdays on Ebay. I purchased a small used 110v laboratory vacuum pump from "war-surplus" that still works great and the price was about $50.00. You'll have to shop on this one.

In the automotive/refrigeration trades you can also look for a small used 110v pump used for air conditioning or refrigeration evacuation. Again take you time and shop the price.

The vacuum gauge is simple and is available at any automotive trades supply. Simply use an enging automotive manifold vacuum gauge. Add a "T" fitting and that is taken care of.

I do NOT in any manner endorse making your own cylinders. Doing it right is more hassle than it is worth. If the tubing wall is not thick enough you run the risk of the tube splitting even under light vacuum as it ages. Take the time and buy the thick wall cylinders from VaccUTech. These are very comfortable and though they are expensive they are worth it.

There is also some value to using several attachments used in the dairy industry it seems. I have not added these devices in line to my equipment as yet, but I am contemplating it.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a tiny little dick, and i've pumped for years. my job requires me to be on the road a lot, and i use my pump while driving. i want my cock bigger because i cruise all the rest areas, and vista points and other areas where truckers and horny motorists hang out, and hate the embarrassment of whipping out my tiny one. the hard, plastic cylinder was obviously too dangerous to use in the event of an accident, and was a little too visible to passing motorists, so i made my own. i used a curved piece of radiator hose instead of a plastic tube. they come in different diameters. i found a fluid extracting pump at an auto parts store ( it sucks fluid through a tube and deposits it into a small jar that screws onto the end of the pump.) the pump fit the radiator hose, just right, and i secured it with a hose clamp. when i used it, the suction would collapse the hose, so i wrapped the lower half with wire to reinforce the hose and that solved the problem. it works very well. it's soft and smooth and very comfortable to use while driving. i never wear underwear, so i just unzip, lube my cock with some hand cream, attach the pump, and pump away! an additional benefit is that the unreinforced section of the hose still tends to collapse around my cock, and it feels wonderful to rub my pumped up dick against the smooth walls of the hose, rather like a flesh light. it's big and smooth and black, and the curve hangs off the edge of the car seat, so it looks like a big, black cock hanging out of my pants! ( oops! my fetishes are showing! ) i'm sure my pump has confused a number of truckers who look down and see that big, black dick attached to a white boy!