Your perfect bra size!

Favorite bra size

• Total voters

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the far ends of the spectrum (very big, very small, very perky, very saggy, and so on). There's so much variety when it comes to breasts I just like the ones that really stand out.

But at the end of the day, I've never come across a pair of breasts that were part of someone I liked that I in turn found in any way shy of awesome.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
It really depends on the body type. For a woman of average height, weight and build, between C and D is perfect IMO.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been attracted to women whose bra sizes have ranged from AA to JJ (or whatever other enormous sizes that are out there). The key to me is overall body proportions. What would be a B on a taller, larger framed woman looks like a D on a petite woman. On a very skinny woman, a B cup can look quite nice, but on a curvier woman, my preference if for C+

My hands-on experience has been with women ranging from a full C, to a DD or maybe F. A nice full C or D sits nicely in my hand and I enjoy a pair of that size every single day! ;)

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Depends how they look on the girl. I've seen some amazing titties. Small ones - Super big ones. Just like asses. There is so much variety you never know what configuration you will come across next.

I prefer cups that I can hold :D. The cups that are only on display, are ok, but the ones you can use and put your hands or mouth on are the best, hell maybe I'll put my dick in em. ;D

Always the same answer: the size that's just been removed from the breast that i'm currently kissing.

G

girthyoldguy

Love em all. 32aa to 40g and everything in between. I can honestly say that each and every pair and woman that I've experienced is precious.

D

deleted957094

This seems like a rediculous question, and the choices are seriously incomplete. I'm also going to bet most men don't even understand band/cup size equivalents 36d=32e, ect

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No "ideal" size for me. For me the attractiveness of breasts is all about the shape, the position of the nipples, the appearance of the nipples etc. So, to me, breasts of any size can be amazing or not so amazing depending on those things.

Reactions: lapdog2001