Your very last jackoff Celeb fantasy

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
ok, last one for the day. Alan Ritchson from Blue Mountain State. shoving my face in his ass while double fisting his dick and balls, then turning him around and suckin that dick while fingerfucking him.

Isus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Takeshi Kaneshiro and I are in bed, he's passionately kissing me as his weight rests on top of me. While I grab a fistful of ass with one hand and his hair with the other he bites down on my chest in his spare time. It culminates in him brutely and deliberately lifting my legs into the air and ramming me with every ounce of orgasm he has.

* This took place last night.

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope this doesnt sound too weird but Jake Shears. He was doing a slow striptease in front of me then grabbed my hair and forced me to suck his dick. Ghere is something really sexy about that guy that I cant put my finger on!! Woof!!!

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
Eli Manning, I shot my load thinking about peeling off those skin tight uniform pants, showing his big white ass in a jockstrap, and jackhammer fucking the living hell out of him.

Reactions: YummyAdam

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sean William Scott, he was sitting in a chair and i was on my knees sucking his dick and balls while playing with his oiled up pecs.

For me, I was simply at a urinal, and when I look over, who's there but Seann? He compliments my body, my mouth is just hanging open, and he says that I shouldn't keep my mouth open like that or something will get in it. Then he shoves my head down and makes me facefuck his dick until he cums all over my face, and then i get to pec-fuck him until I bust all over those hairy meat tits.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eli Manning, I shot my load thinking about peeling off those skin tight uniform pants, showing his big white ass in a jockstrap, and jackhammer fucking the living hell out of him.
Wow - same here! I dozed off the other night watching the Eli disc of the ESPN "Manning vs. Manning" 2-DVD set. Eli was very prominently in my dreams that night...and has been equally prominently in my daytime fantasies as well.
:wink:

Reactions: YummyAdam

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to the re activating of threads about him....the one, the only, his hottest, his DILF-ness..........................Chris Meloni

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay