Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beastiality Flick "Zoo" shocks Cannes

Bestiality flick shocks Cannes: Entertainment: International: News24

Here's the Wikipedia link on Kenneth Pinyan ("Mr. Hands"):
Kenneth Pinyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(near the bottom of the page is a link to his yahoo profile - which is, incredibly, still there)

The movie "Zoo" is a documentary about the man who died in 2005 of a perforated colon after sex with a horse.
The man was on the "receiving" end ! .....not the horse.

I didn't know where to put this.......but in this section.....altho' we're talking about an equine penis.

This is the most unbelievable thing to me.
I don't know how he survived it the first time.

The time he ended up perforated, was Not the first time he had sex with this horse.

And this may get me banned....or not......but my curiosity would not let me go....
I HAD to look for the video that had been taken of one of "Mr. Hands' " previous encounters with the same horse....
It is Not the video taken when the fatal injury happened.

Link to the video is on this page:
(Even here at LPSG I still have to add that it's XXX.)

the17thman: UPDATED: "The Horse Video"

Not surprisingly, Washington state very quickly passed a law prohibiting any kind of bestiality after his cause of death came to light.

...and I'm still not believing what I've seen and read about it.....

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get the link to the video off lpsg. It's illegal and will only cause trouble, besides the fact that it doesn't really add anything to the discussion.

The link has been reported to the mods, and we're discussing it. I'm responding to Duality's assertion -- it appears that the video is not "illegal", as a matter of law. Based on this quote,

Not surprisingly, Washington state very quickly passed a law prohibiting any kind of bestiality after his cause of death came to light.
Washington state did not criminalize bestiality at the time the film was shot, although they have done so since then.

In the meantime, I'm moving the thread to "Adult Websites", because of the content of the site linked.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
The link has been reported to the mods, and we're discussing it. I'm responding to Duality's assertion -- it appears that the video is not "illegal", as a matter of law. Based on this quote,

Whoops, all apologies, I am not trying to raise a stink here... I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
The fact that they made this into a movie bothers me. I mean, I am very much for animal rights, and I definatly do not think it is right for someone to do this to an animal. On the other hand, it really doesn't do any good to bring something like this into a media spotlight. All that is going to happen is general uproar and rather than try to understand, and possibly help people who might do this, it turns them into circus freaks. People do weird, immoral even, stuff all the time. Wouldn't it be more productive to actually find a psychological cause or something rather than turn it into entertainment?

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually it wasn't filmed with being entertaining in mind.....more as a documentary towards a psychological look at the deviance or disorder.
Like......What kind of person does this ?
The psychological makeup of people who do this.

The guy was an engineer with Boeing and worked on top secret stuff !
Damn.....that must have seriously weirded and grossed out those who worked with him.
His family had no idea, also.

Not sure what to call this other than "against nature".

(I did not mean to cause any trouble bringing this to LPSG....it is just so damned incredible and hard to believe this goes on anywhere)

Bestiality was not illegal in Washington state when this video was filmed.

That's the reason they could only charge the photographer with trespassing.
What he had on film wasn't illegal when he filmed it.
Bizarre......that's why he only got a small fine and was given one day of community service.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
OK, video deletion aside... this was supposed to be my first post in this thread :cool:

This is the first I've heard of 'Zoo'. I love independent film, but between my time constraints, location and limited budget, I can only know so much... However, after reading the movie's wikipedia page, and some IMDb comments, I have to say my interest in that film (not the bestiality videos) is piqued.

The Sundance judges called it a 'humanizing look at the life and bizarre death of a seemingly normal Seattle family man who met his untimely end after an unusual encounter with a horse'.
Link

A thread on IMDb's message board for the film has the following exchange:

Poster 1: 'What is the point of this movie?'
Poster 2: '
To document human behavior'
Poster 1: '
Human behavior from like .000000000000001% of the population. Waste of time...' (obvious sarcasm)

I think this exchange really says a lot about the point of the film itself. Because only a minute fraction of our population has a certain desire, we're not allowed to talk about that desire at all? Is the film's existence instantly wrong? What if, say, 90 percent of humans were born with an innate desire to have sex with animals, would that make it right? Is poster 1 above being ignorant? Is that ok?

wow this is beyond sick

Sorry to use you as an example but yIk... why is this sick? I mean, I'm repulsed by it... I have no intention of watching these videos... but is it 'beyond sick'? Really?

There are many tough questions around this issue to be honest, provided you look at it from other perspectives than your own. The man that died, entered the act willingly. Aside from people that were coerced on the net a la most other 'shock videos' to view it against their will, most people that watch this stuff also do so willingly.

The animal cannot consent though... can it? Authorities found it to have not been mistreated, so are laws really being broken in that regard? As I sit here now, this appears to be a similar situation to pedophilia... But the big difference is that the victims aren't even human.

I don't have the answers, I'm sure most of what I've typed is riddled with holes and flaws in logic... but I think this film is useful, at least in some small part. These are real human beings that engage in this stuff. Shouldn't we take the time to understand it?

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
well I honestly don't know much about the movie. Even if it is made in a way to enlighten and educate, I think it is giving too much credit to the audience. People always react to the "shock". It takes open minded folk to view this in the way it is intended, and quite honestly, I do not have much faith in the masses.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though the horses are not harmed......
It is still offensive because the horses were used in the worst sense of the word Used......
Taken advantage of for a most obscene purpose.....

And this is sick to the vast majority.....
But what I'd call Beyond sick is the human filth that put his baby daughter in a microwave.
Can't find the link but I just read about that earlier today.
She has had skin grafts and is with a foster family now.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
OK, video deletion aside... this was supposed to be my first post in this thread :cool:

This is the first I've heard of 'Zoo'. I love independent film, but between my time constraints, location and limited budget, I can only know so much... However, after reading the movie's wikipedia page, and some IMDb comments, I have to say my interest in that film (not the bestiality videos) is piqued.

The Sundance judges called it a 'humanizing look at the life and bizarre death of a seemingly normal Seattle family man who met his untimely end after an unusual encounter with a horse'. Link

A thread on IMDb's message board for the film has the following exchange:

Poster 1: 'What is the point of this movie?'
Poster 2: 'To document human behavior'
Poster 1: 'Human behavior from like .000000000000001% of the population. Waste of time...' (obvious sarcasm)

I think this exchange really says a lot about the point of the film itself. Because only a minute fraction of our population has a certain desire, we're not allowed to talk about that desire at all? Is the film's existence instantly wrong? What if, say, 90 percent of humans were born with an innate desire to have sex with animals, would that make it right? Is poster 1 above being ignorant? Is that ok?

Sorry to use you as an example but yIk... why is this sick? I mean, I'm repulsed by it... I have no intention of watching these videos... but is it 'beyond sick'? Really?

There are many tough questions around this issue to be honest, provided you look at it from other perspectives than your own. The man that died, entered the act willingly. Aside from people that were coerced on the net a la most other 'shock videos' to view it against their will, most people that watch this stuff also do so willingly.

The animal cannot consent though... can it? Authorities found it to have not been mistreated, so are laws really being broken in that regard? As I sit here now, this appears to be a similar situation to pedophilia... But the big difference is that the victims aren't even human.

I don't have the answers, I'm sure most of what I've typed is riddled with holes and flaws in logic... but I think this film is useful, at least in some small part. These are real human beings that engage in this stuff. Shouldn't we take the time to understand it?

this is nothing new. are lots of entries from coloniel record that list such things. No attempt was made to deal with this, usually the man was just hanged, or otherwise "put down".

no opinion is being expressed in this post. just noteing historical fact.

D

deleted13797

The fact that they made this into a movie bothers me. I mean, I am very much for animal rights, and I definatly do not think it is right for someone to do this to an animal. On the other hand, it really doesn't do any good to bring something like this into a media spotlight. All that is going to happen is general uproar and rather than try to understand, and possibly help people who might do this, it turns them into circus freaks. People do weird, immoral even, stuff all the time. Wouldn't it be more productive to actually find a psychological cause or something rather than turn it into entertainment?

The media's just going to sensationalize this guy and then we're going to have all these kids thinking that getting fucked in the ass by a horse is "cool", and that's just not going to end well.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You know... Staillions are considered a harm to the mares they breed... they are agressive, and whatnot. The sounds that guy made... made me want to puke. That aside... I would like to research this form of "animal consent love", to see what they think causes this form of behaviour.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering that animals don't consent to be eaten or worn, I figure bestiality is a relatively mild offense to them.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually went to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) and read a review of the film- was very thought provoking- I encourage all to do so. As people who 'prefer' big men- a "fetish" if you will- I am sure we qualify as 'another group'- what if someone did a movie about 'size queens' (or kings or...). Would some not consider 'us' perverse?

I also prefer (other) uncut men. who am I to judge? (yes I do agree that this was abusing an animal) but as someone (I think) mentioned- what about 'fist fucking' and the men (and women) who have been harmed by doing it?

very interesting discussion- I hope this stays pleasant and does not denigrate. (sp)

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
The religious right wing opposes gay marriage not so much because they want to deny equal rights but because they see modern acceptance of homosexuality as opening the door to ever expanding acceptance of all sorts of behaviour.

'Zoo' and NAMBLA and such are evidence to them that they're right.

Changing the topic, I don't agree that it was animal abuse. The horse got an erection and did what he could to reach orgasm. Unless the horse was a masochist lol he probably didn't get it up from being whipped.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The religious right wing opposes gay marriage not so much because they want to deny equal rights but because they see modern acceptance of homosexuality as opening the door to ever expanding acceptance of all sorts of behaviour.​

These are two sides of the same coin.
  • In the 1910's, the Catholic Church opposed women's suffrage "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because it would lead to adultery and divorce. (source)
  • In the 1950's, southern legislators opposed Brown vs. Board of Education "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because the Constitution never mentioned education and such a ruling would represent an expansion of federal powers. (source)
  • In the 1960's, opponents to mixed-race marriages spoke out "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because the children of those marriages would face rejection by both races. (source)
Bigots continue to find ways to rationalize their ugly hatred. The false claim that same-sex marriage would somehow legitimize bestiality and rape is only one example of this.