By using LPSG, you agree that you will abide by these Rules. If you violate a Rule, attempt to violate a Rule, or assist another user in violating a Rule, we may issue a warning to you, remove the offending content, temporarily suspend your account, permanently suspend your account, or take any other action that we determine to be appropriate given the circumstances. Ignorance of the Rules is not a viable consideration or defense for violating the Rules.
ACCOUNTS AND AVATARS:
- You cannot register for an account if you are under 18.
- You cannot register for an account if you already have an account (this includes another banned account).
- You cannot share accounts with other users (this included couples).
- You cannot provide false, misleading, incomplete, or otherwise incorrect information to us, nor fail to promptly update such information to maintain its accuracy and completeness. This explicitly includes attempts to impersonate another individual or to “catfish” or “bait” other users.
Your avatar must be “safe for work.”
You cannot use LPSG for any purpose other than as offered by us, including using LPSG in any way that is prohibited by these Rules or any applicable law, regulation, or treaty, including:
- Laws prohibiting sex trafficking and promotion or facilitation of prostitution.
- Intellectual property right laws protecting patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and any other intellectual property right, including making, obtaining, distributing, or otherwise accessing illegal copies of copyrighted, trademarked, or patented content, deleting intellectual property right indications and notices, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content you post, share, or upload.
- Laws against obscene, lewd, defamatory, or libelous speech.
Laws protecting confidentiality, privacy rights, publicity rights, or data protection.
- You will not fail to comply with orders, judgments, or mandates from courts of competent jurisdiction.
- You will not engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive behavior, including “bombing,” “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet, or engage in any other behavior that serves no purpose other than to harass, annoy, or offend users.
- You will not excessively bump posts (that is, bumping a post within 24 hours of last being active) or necrobump posts (that is, bumping a post that is more than five years old.)
- You will not use LPSG to sell or advertise Content, without LPSG’s express prior permission. This explicitly includes advertising your own accounts on other websites such as OnlyFans.
- You will not ask other users to pitch in money to share an account or purchase materials on another website.
- You will not offer to privately share unlicensed content. This explicitly includes offers to DM content from other websites such as OnlyFans.
- You will not request Content from another user. This explicitly includes requests for another user to DM content from other websites such as OnlyFans.
- You will not engage in platform manipulation, including utilizing bots or other fraudulent means to artificially drive traffic to or inauthentically generate engagements with your account, the Content, or links to third party websites.
- You will not circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with the operations of LPSG, any user’s enjoyment of LPSG, or LPSG’s security-related features or features that prevent, limit, or restrict the use or copying of any materials or content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of LPSG or the content on it, by any means, including posting, linking to, uploading, or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, malware, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit, or monitor the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment.
- You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of LPSG or any part of it, except and only if that activity is expressly permitted by applicable law despite this limitation.
- You will not access or use any automated process (such as a robot, spider, scraper, or similar) to access LPSG in violation of LPSG’s robot exclusion headers or to scrap all or a substantial part of LPSG’s content (other than in connection with bona fide search engine indexing or as LPSG may otherwise expressly permit).
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on LPSG or any part of them, except and only if applicable law expressly permits that activity despite this limitation.
- You will not commercially exploit or make available LPSG or the Materials therein to third parties including any action or attempt to “frame” or “mirror” LPSG.
You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on LPSG’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive demands on it.
- You cannot use LPSG for any purpose other than as offered by us, including using LPSG in any way that is prohibited by these Rules or any applicable law, regulation, or treaty, including:
You will not post, upload, or share Content that:
- Attempts to obscure names. For example, Luk3 3v@ns.
- Is harmful, inaccurate, threatening, abusive, vulgar, violent, indecent, harassing, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, racially or ethnically offensive, likely to cause annoyance, intimidation, alarm, embarrassment, distress, discomfort, or inconvenience, otherwise just plain nasty or objectionable, or any content that, in LPSG’s sole discretion, is otherwise inappropriate.
- Is Hate Speech, including any Content that is considered primarily intended to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group. This explicitly includes any inappropriate language or name-calling that is sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.
- Depicts, advertises, promotes, encourages, facilitates, or solicits (real, simulated, or implied) (i) sexual activity involving minors; (ii) incest; (iii) bestiality; (iv) violence, kidnapping, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, weapons, asphyxiation, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation; (v) necrophilia; (vi) blood, urine, scatological, lactation, vomit, or excrement-related content; (vii) age-play or adult baby/diaper lover content, (viii) oversized or animal-themed toys; (ix) illegal prostitution or human trafficking, whether explicitly or by use of any slang, acronyms, or abbreviations; (x) “revenge porn” defined as any content containing any individual who has not consented to that content (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted, uploaded, or shared on LPSG; (xi) illegal or illicit drugs; (xii) suicide or self-harm; (xiii) any other illegal behavior or behavior that may be considered obscene under applicable law.
- Depicts any person under eighteen (18) years old, regardless of how innocent the depiction may be.
- Discusses minors, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.
- Depicts any person without inspecting and maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your submissions are in fact eighteen (18) years of age or older, including a written consent or release of each identifiable person in the submission to use their name or likeness and to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the manner contemplated by LPSG and these Terms.
- Contains an admission to a criminal sexual act.
- Accuses another user of not being whom they claim to be. All reports regarding false user information should be reported directly to LPSG privately.
- Accuses another user or third-party of a criminal act unless you have verifiable proof. This explicitly includes accusations that a model, celebrity, or influencer is engaged in illegal drug use or escorting.
- With the intent to extort money or other benefit from a third party in exchange for removal of the content.
- Contains any employment ads or content which violates anti-discrimination laws.
- Contains or collects the telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses, URLs, geographic location, or any other personal information about yourself, users, or third parties without their consent, or, except as expressly authorized in these Terms, use materials, third-party content, or other content on LPSG for any commercial use. Except, you may post usernames to third-party social media sites such as OnlyFans, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Contains sexual content and is sent directly to another user without their consent. This explicitly includes “unsolicited dick pics” and “tributes.”
- Is intended to sexual objectification of another user without their consent.
- Solicits funds for travel or emergency situations.
- Uses emojis, GIFs, or other media to communicate any activity that violates these Rules.
- Contains links to any site that violates these Rules or otherwise defames LPSG, including third-party websites such as Telegram, Kik, or Discord that are used for trading or selling content.
Post an “Ask a [Blank]” thread or post a response in the same, unless you are a member of the group named the thread title.
Any posts relating to the discussion, debate, or exchange of information and opinions on political issues and topics should be limited to the Politics Forum. These additional Rules apply to threads and posts in the Politics Forum:
- Thread titles and opening posts in the Politics Forum must clearly identify the topic to be discussed and must be encourage open discussion and debate.
- Replies posted in a thread must relate to the original topic of the thread/opening post.
- All links posted in the Politics Forum must be relevant to the topic at hand and cannot be intended to inflame, mock, or cause arguments.
- No GIFs or memes.
- Discussions must not devolve into fights.
- Posting deliberately false or misleading information is prohibited. This explicitly includes posting partial or misstated quotes to mislead others or misconstrue the intended message.
- Do not edit your previous posts to mislead others after the fact.