“Ebb Tidings”

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by adequate, Sep 9, 2010.

1. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    A collection of water-themed short stories, a couple of chapters long.

Posted positive comments are always welcomed here.
    Private message story suggestions are welcomed too, what’s your beef ?

2. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    “Still Waters”

A short story by Adequate

Chapter one

The early October sun high overhead beat down upon William Waters as he mechanically peddled his Cannondale bicycle up still another hill as he worked his way from his hometown of Jamestown, New York to Erie, Pennsylvania. This trek held a special meaning to Bill. He had put off starting his senior year at the university to do some serious soul searching. There could be no better way to think and contemplate than to do a solo bicycle journey to one of his favorite childhood vacation spots: Presque Isle Park and bay.
    A trip normally taken in less than an hour by car had taken Bill all day bicycling. His lanky- lean golden body showed the most unusual markings of dust and sweat dried by the warm breeze the October sky still allowed. Horizontal sweat markings emanating from breastbone and armpit worked their way around to his flexing spine as the winds then directed the sweat streams downward into his royal blue running shorts, dampening the waistband. Like glistening snail trails encircling his body, the markings made a visual impact to the sales clerk as Bill pulled up to the gas station to pick up a few bottles of water before his final destination just three miles ahead. Miguel’s eyes focused on the strong thighs and inviting bulge as Bill dismounted and leaned his bike against the ice machine outside. Without looking for the proper slots, and with uncanny precision, Miguel managed to put away his cigarette order as he stood behind the counter, his eyes affixed now to the heaving torso still facing away as Bill reached inside a saddlebag for his wallet. Miguel was glad to remember to quickly yank the “No shirt – no service” sign from the window before the cyclist would spot it. Miguel wanted to see this Adonis in all his glory.
    “Jesus, Mary and Joseph”! Miguel thought. “He’s everything I’m not”. He swallowed hard as Bill entered the establishment and walked the short aisle to the water choices in the far cooler. Dampened fabric hugging butt cheeks, V-shaped lengthy torso, long muscular legs and dark brown hair with natural sun streaks offered a picture perfect vision to Miguel as he stood motionless wishing no one could hear his heart pounding, wishing too no one would spot the huge erection forming down his pant leg. Thankfully for Miguel, his boxer briefs restrained his downwardly growing cock along his inner thigh and as long as he stood in a relatively motionless stance, his huge erection might go unnoticed.
    “Please God, don’t let me shoot a load now” went thru Miguel’s mind as his ass hole puckered uncontrollably causing his trouser snake to flex and reveal it’s aroused location to anyone that would look down there.
    As troubled as Bill's mind was that day, his actions went into auto pilot mode as he first entered the building, checking out the short, attractive store clerk behind the counter. The young fresh welcoming white bright smile, the handsome square jawed Latino face, and the condensed killer body with inviting cock bulge made a gorgeous target his eyes now affixed to in the overhead security mirrors above the water cooler. For years this was how Bill scoped out his mini-mart prey, it was no different now, today either.
    “Nice looking dude” Bill thought to himself as he squatted all the way down, checking the water choices. He grabbed a couple bottles of Gatorade, squeezing in his sweaty thighs as he stood up, purposely entrapping his now excited cock within the wet clamp of thigh, forming a temporary “mangina”. Back up in a standing position, the releasing pressure of unclamped sweaty cock sprung forth a growing monster, and Bill’s six foot four inch stance was overshadowed by the eight inch shaft pointing downward under the singlet, still within the confines of the inner lining, yet screaming for release as Bill swaggered back down the aisle to the waiting Miguel. Two opposing sets of eyes trying in vain to be indifferent towards each other’s approaching cock bulges, the distance between the two men grew smaller as primitive instincts grew proportionally larger.
    “I’ll take these two here” Bill said as he slammed the two bottles down on the counter which separated the two men. Bill approached the counter like a speeding freight train and as he suddenly stopped at the counter, the air around him continued onward, swirling his man-scent around the unsuspecting Miguel. The hot fragrance of musk overpowered Miguel and the clerk’s knees buckled from the onslaught as Bill looked casually away outside at his bicycle, allowing Miguel to keep his false sense of dignity. Bill was pleased with himself. That was the first time that day he felt good about himself.
    “Owned” Miguel thought to himself. “Damn him, fuck he’s sooo hot I’m going to burst into flames any second now!” Miguel slowly breathed in thru his nostrils and drew some of the fragrance into his mouth, trying hard to get a taste.
    “You look like you been riding long and hard” Miguel said, quickly glancing down at Bills cock bulge as the cyclist still gazed out the window.”Fuck” Miguel thought to himself. “Long and hard, what a piss poor choice of words, he knows he’s got me now!”
    Slowly Bill turned and eye to eye said:
    “Yup. Almost there now though, spending the weekend at the campgrounds by myself.”
    Bill smiled, paid for the drinks, raised one bottle up and said:
    “Cheers” as he then exited.
    “The ball is in his court now” Bill thought to himself as he rode towards the campgrounds.
    “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god OH MY GOD” was all Miguel could say to himself as he grasped the edge of his counter, trying hard not to ejaculate.
    “You don’t have a spare pair of pants with you, ass-hole” Miguel thought to himself as he regained control of his cock, ass spasms ceasing now, he glanced at his watch.
    “Three more hours and I’m off for the weekend” he said to himself.

At the campground Bill had unloaded all the gear from his bicycle and had his pup-tent set up. His mind had quit thinking of the clerk back at the mini-mart as soon as he got on his bike back there. More important matters were to be figured thru. Bill reread the packet from the oncologist one more time thinking perhaps this time it would read differently.
    What'd I do to deserve cancer?" Bill thought to himself.
    "Fuck, fuck fuck" he said as he sat there at the lake's edge watching nature's sunset. Seagulls overhead squawked as the still warm waters of LakeErie pounded it's frothy surf at Bill's feet. With one hand grasping the large envelope, he reached under his raised knees to his screaming cock with his free hand, giving himself a squeeze and a tug. Bill had mixed emotions of being alive there and then and was thinking of a way out of the indignities and pain that lay ahead when he heard a voice say:
    "There you are!" It was Miguel,holding a large sack.

to be continued::

#2 adequate, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  3. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry for any confusion about this storyline. "Ebb Tidings" will be a group of short stories I will be writing over the upcoming winter months and "Still Waters" is my first submission in this short story compilation. Check back frequently if you have interest in this sort of thing as like before, you'll find 3 or four chapters submitted per week. Not sure how many chapters / per short story, gotta just see.
    Thank You
    Adequate

4. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    Still Waters” chapter two

While still grasping the envelope, Bill arched his neck back as he flung both elbows behind himself as he then planted both of them in the warm sand. Horizontally he lay there, now resting on both elbows, head still flung back, giving him an upside down look of the handsome Miguel with bag still in hand. Miguel flashed a smile and Bill smiled back after realizing who invaded his private “space”. Bill then quickly jumps up and walks towards Miguel who nervously and quickly holds out his hand for a “nice-to-meet-you handshake, but the hand offer goes unaccepted by Bill who instead takes four more steps to his small tent.
    “He shot me down” Miguel thought in a micro-instant, with hurt feelings he was about to make a fast walk to his beat up Corolla when Bill motioned with his nodding head as he opened up the tent flap for Miguel. Bill smiled as he bowed to Miguel and with a sweeping arm gesture; he invited the handsome Latino into his sanctuary. As bright as the neighboring lighthouse’s nighttime signal, Miguel beamed his perfect smile as he then took the four steps to the tent’s entrance, stooped down and tossed the bag inside.
    “Let me go freshen up” Bill said as he motioned to the blue waters of the humongous lake. “I’ll be just a minute, go in and get comfortable.”
    Bill pivoted as best he could on the forgiving sand, but before he could complete one step towards the pounding surf, Miguel reached out his hand grasping Bill’s own hand, swinging Bill back around in startled amazement.
    “No, don’t!” Miguel softly spoke. “You can’t improve perfection” Miguel then said as he pulled Bill in close, steadying Bill’s chin with his free hand, coaxing Bill’s head down to his own level, a soft kiss was planted. Miguel then grasped both Bills wrists and pivoted them both skyward, symbolically locking them together high and above, as he then reached with both arms around Bills lanky torso, both hands now rubbing everywhere, from shoulder blades to down past the still damp waistband, inside the singlet now, squeezing ass globes, Bill automatically lowered his arms in a now locked embrace around Miguel. Bill’s hands on their own exploratory mission, he quickly removed the pristine white tee-shirt which he then tossed inside the tent, only then allowing his hands down deep, fingers probing front and back, within the cargo shorts Miguel was wearing commando style.
    Before his passions took him beyond the point of self control, Miguel stopped long enough to quickly survey the area and after discovering it was clear of other campers, he quickly pulled down Bill’s shorts, now using them as a make-shift duster, he brushed the sand from Bill’s body as best he could, getting the bottoms of Bill’s feet as Bill entered the small tent. Miguel quickly removed shoes and socks then shorts as he too entered the tent.
    “The beaches here are really nice, but sometimes the sand, she’s not your friend” Miguel said smilingly. What I want to do won’t be involving sand in anyway” he then said with a wink as he then pounced upon his reclining prey, straddling Bill, cock to cock, hands to hands, Miguel leans down over, nuzzling Bill, sucker biting him, dragging his tongue from nipple to nipple Miguel then raises Bill’s arms up once again, up and over, exposing two damp musky pits, Miguel breathes in the essence as he moves from pit to pit,licking, nibbling, tugging at the dark hairy mass with his pearly whites.
    “I’m intoxicated” Miguel moaned as he ground his cock against Bill’s throbbing cock, precum oozing from them both. ”Oh, my name is Miguel”.
    “Yea, I read your name tag earlier, call me Bill” he said with a chuckle. ”Damn, Miguel, slow down, I’m already about to cum. I don’t have any,.. er,, do you,, um.. did you bring….?
    “Condoms?” Miguel asked with a grin. Yes, the bag is full of them. You won’t be riding your bike for a week once I finish with you, my friend!”
    Miguel burst out a round of laughter to the concerned Bill.
    “Lookie here” Miguel says as he dismounts from Bill, quickly tugging Bill’s cock as he then reaches in the large bag and pulls out a container of strawberries.
    “You got those two Gatoreades back there, but I figured you’d do anything for one of these babies” Miguel said as he pulls away the stem and green cap from the berry, and drops it in Bill’s open mouth.
    “Another?” Miguel asked teasingly.
    Bill tugs at his still erect cock and says: “Yes please, Miguel!”
    “Ummmm well, I don’t know,,,, are you worth another strawberry? I have my standards, you see. O.K. well you did manage to work me up to frenzy, you earned another one.”
    Miguel prepares another strawberry, but this time he drags it thru the large puddle of precum still pooled on Bill’s abdomen. Miguel takes a bite of the berry before dropping it in Bill’s waiting mouth.
    “Ummmm, it’s super sweet, and so juicy, eh Bill?” Bill smiles and nods in agreement.
    Miguel prepares another strawberry and passes it thru the last of the precum. Miguel takes his bite first and teasingly holds the half-berry over Bill’s open mouth.
    “What are you, a man or a baby bird? Miguel jokingly asks.
    Without hesitation, Bill replies:
    “Sparrow, feed me please, Miguel!”
    With a huge grin Miguel says “Sparrows eat worms” as a handful of berries are crushed in Miguel’s hands that he deftly rubs in to his own stiffened cock.
    “Here’s your worm”. Miguel swings back on top of Bill, in a sixty-nine position, lowering his cock in to Bill’s open mouth. Once more Bill gobbles up what Miguel offers, and Miguel in turn goes down upon Bill’s stiffened cock once the remaining berries are rubbed into it. Particles of berry drop from Miguel’s hand as he works Bill’s cock to it’s fully engorged state. The nut sack turns pinkish red from the berry juice. Miguel pulls the foreskin taunt and works his tongue magic under and around the glans, stroking the shaft, tonguing the shaft up and down. Licking, licking as he pumps his cock rhythmically into Bill’s open mouth, all Bill could do was moan in appreciation at Miguel’s skillful cock play.
    “Oh, oh, Miguel, slow down, wait,, I’m going to cum and I don’t want to cum, not just yet, please please.” Miguel gives Bill’s cock shaft a firm squeeze at the base, stopping Bill’s urge to cum.
    “There you go, my little sparrow, all better now” Bill smiles, then nods, exhaling deeply now that Miguel’s cock is removed. The two men lay side by side, still sixty-nining.
    “Is there anything else in the bag, Miguel, besides a shit load of condoms” Bill grins as he asks inquisitively.
    Miguel rises up from his reclined position, rubs his berry hand across his own mouth, and then gently yet passionately lands the perfect kiss on the waiting sparrow.
    Miguel smiles and says: “Let’s see what else is in the bag, shall we?”

Draft saved Draft deleted