“Pushing a woman’s limits” cervical intercourse A woman’s perspective

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chrys and snoozie, we are back to square one, and my (couple of months ago rant) thread about "I wish people would learn some basic human reproductive anatomy and physiology."

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrys and snoozie, we are back to square one, and my (couple of months ago rant) thread about "I wish people would learn some basic human reproductive anatomy and physiology."

ugh here we go again.....apparently this is all cyclical

next thread is going to be "i fucked my gf's bifid uterus"

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, the joys of those who don't know a fornix from a Fallopian....

I wonder what the average score would be if the general population took a test... unlabelled drawing of the male and female reproductive parts, and they have to fill in the blanks, naming the structure, type of tissue, and function. I know there are still a few out there who think an erection is caused by a muscle flexion running the length of the penis, like a bicep. Sigh.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG!!! I can't believe you've done this too. I love it!!!! I've actually had four men doing a quadruple penetration of my pores and it was so hawt.

Bad taste? Oh come on, I LOVE bad taste!

Now seriously though, guys, have you ever tried Osmotic Fucking? This is truly the best sex you'll ever have. See, if you work really hard and put a LOT of salt on your dick, I mean, make it really crusty with salt. Kosher salt works best. Anyway, what happens is that because of the osmotic pressure, the water rushing out of the cell to the area of most concentration (your salty penis) will actually create a vacuum and suck your penis INTO THE CELL ITSELF. Sometimes, if you're really good, you can also penetrate the nucleus which is great for some BALLS DEEP DNA FUCKING!!

It's the sexx0r.

The last time I tried this my cock split the nucleus of her cell resulting in a small thermonuclear reaction. That was an embarrassing trip to the emergency room...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
OMG!!! I can't believe you've done this too. I love it!!!! I've actually had four men doing a quadruple penetration of my pores and it was so hawt.

Bad taste? Oh come on, I LOVE bad taste!

Now seriously though, guys, have you ever tried Osmotic Fucking? This is truly the best sex you'll ever have. See, if you work really hard and put a LOT of salt on your dick, I mean, make it really crusty with salt. Kosher salt works best. Anyway, what happens is that because of the osmotic pressure, the water rushing out of the cell to the area of most concentration (your salty penis) will actually create a vacuum and suck your penis INTO THE CELL ITSELF. Sometimes, if you're really good, you can also penetrate the nucleus which is great for some BALLS DEEP DNA FUCKING!!

It's the sexx0r.

How did I miss this thread?? It is like my NUMBER ONE FETISH. There is NOTHING in the world like listening to a man or a woman squeal in pleasure as you Finally penetrate their nucleuii. I mean, you thought Bopperbasting was fucking hot.....Well this is ten times better.!!

Thanks Snoozan for reminding me of the reason I started having sex.:rolleyes:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, the joys of those who don't know a fornix from a Fallopian....

I wonder what the average score would be if the general population took a test... unlabelled drawing of the male and female reproductive parts, and they have to fill in the blanks, naming the structure, type of tissue, and function. I know there are still a few out there who think an erection is caused by a muscle flexion running the length of the penis, like a bicep. Sigh.

i would get a 20-30%.....and thats mainly bc guessing would increase the score