“The First Time”

theCaptain

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We had just gotten off the phone where we had first revealed our feelings for each other. You were coming over, my stomach was in knots. I was wearing my white robe and nothing else. You came to the door and all the lights in the house were out. There were a lot of boxes around because I was moving. I opened the door and there you were. I closed the door and we just held each other there, for the longest time. That was the first time we every hugged like that. I felt like I was on Ecstasy. I felt like I couldn’t speak. Like things were out of my control. We walked over to my bedroom and I sat on my bed. You sat on the floor in front of me. You touched my feet; you began to rub the souls of my feet, massaging them. I felt so self conscious. You were looking up at me as I looked down at you. I remember lying down on the bed, you were standing over me. We began to kiss. Somewhere along the line you took your clothes off. I don’t remember how that happened. I remember you pulling the robe aside, uncovering my body in the dark room. You said I was beautiful. Then you were over me on the bed. We continued to kiss, deep kisses. As my hands caressed your body, you were holding your body over me, suspended over me; our naked bodies were not touching. As we kissed, my hands caressed down your back, lightly, giving you goose bumps. I also ran my hands down your chest and your sides, kept getting closer and closer to your cock without really touching it. Ran my hands down to your balls, and I caressed them lightly, they were so firm. I caressed your inner thighs and back to your balls. I also caressed your butt. I kept getting closer and closer to your cock... I guess I wanted to build up the anticipation. As I caressed you, your body was shivering, you were trembling. Finally I dragged my fingers across your balls again, this time I touched your cock. For the very first time, and it was so big! I remember the shock. Your cock was just sooo huge! I remember feeling how thick it was there at the base and I started to run my fingers along it and they just kept going and going until they reached the tip. The tip was sooo thick, and your cock was just sooo hard! It was suspended flat against your body, it was so hard. I remember thinking that I would never be able to have sex with you. Your cock was just soo big, if we ever tried, I’d be ripped in half. I caressed your cock, I couldn’t get over how big and hard it was. It was the biggest cock I’d ever touched. I kept running my fingers from your balls all the way to the tip, back all the way to your balls and between your legs gently. And every time I did, you’d start to tremble. As we continued to kiss, I continued to caress your cock. The skin was so soft on it, I liked the feel of my finger tips against it, and it was so hot. That was quite a night!

I remember the first time I ever saw your penis. After our first encounter, I was afraid of it. It was the second time we were together. I went over to your house. We were on the phone again, we’d been talking. I got so excited listening to you talk and I just had to see you. It was the first time you went down on me. I was wearing a short skirt and we were on the floor in your living room. It was also the first time that you told me you loved me. After you’d gone down on me, lying there on the floor, I had my head on your chest listening to your heart. I was caressing you, on the big big lump in your pants. You were wearing jeans at the time. It just felt like this thing needed to get out, your pants were so tight.. I kept running my fingers along the edge of your pants and your stomach. You asked me, you said, “Where’s the button?” I took my fingers and found the button, I undid the button to your pants. Then you said, “Where’s the zipper?” I traced the zipper with my fingers and I slowly began to undo the zipper. This whole time, I was not looking at where your cock was. I had my eyes closed, working my way by touch. As I unzipped your zipper, your pants slowly opened and your cock was exposed. I touched it gently, ran my fingers along it. Traced the ridge along the tip. I inched my head closer and closer to it, down your stomach, until I was right next to your cock. Again you were trembling and shivering. I know you could feel my breath on your cock, as I ran my fingers along it. Still not looking at it, it was soo big, it was just sooo big! I couldn’t get over how big it was. Finally, I did look at it, I opened my eyes and there it was, this big huge cock, all red and purple. Blood vessels sticking out, it was just so hard. Monster cock! I continued to caress it. I got my mouth closer to it, you were just waiting for my tongue to touch your cock. I stuck my tongue and touched the tip. Licked it a little bit, then I got a little closer. I opened my mouth and put it around the tip of your cock. Your cock was soo big, it filled up my mouth. I opened wider, tried to take more in. Couldn’t even finish the tip. Your cock was just soo big, not even the tip would fit. Still, I ran my tongue around your cock, and I sucked on the tip, and I caressed the length of it with my hands, and I caressed your balls, cupped your balls in my hands. I ran my hands up and down. I like feeling your balls through our jeans. I continued to suck on your cock. I kept thinking, “This is such a big cock!” It was the biggest cock I’d ever had in my mouth. Your body was trembling and shuddering under my head. That’s quite a memory.

Reactions: Bigred12

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story...I just wonder if, as a man, telling it from the female perspective makes the story a bit jaunted... In fact, such a topic would make a very interesting discussion. How good are men at telling it form the female perspective. Anyway, hot story...