1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

“best” Friend Ditched Me

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Akasi, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Akasi

Akasi Expert Member

I just decided to put this out there for input because I’m kind of shocked and don’t know how to react. My friend that I’ve had for years, since we we’re Really little decided to ditch me. I asked earlier this week if he wanted to go to pride and he said he couldn’t because of church on Sunday (like no problem I get it). Then sends me snaps of him at pride... sorry but I’m just hurt and don’t even know what to say to him

2. confidential36

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does he use any drugs? I remember having allot of good intentions with regards to going to church in my younger years. Then Friday night would come and the first 8 ball of the weekend. Next thing I know I'm partying straight through until bed time Sunday night.

3. shard38

shard38 Legendary Member

Albums:
    Talk to him. Make sure he knows how you feel and give him space to explain.

CockMySuck likes this.
  4. Squirrel1

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe he went to church and then ended up at pride in hopes of finding you. Surely he knows that posts to his Facebook would be seen by you.

ronin001 likes this.
  5. ohiorod

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I would turn off the hurt and change it to being curious about why. Sometimes, we overreact and it is just out of proportion to what happened. If this is a friend who is always there for you when you need him, forgive him this transgression and just casually say “ hey, I saw you went to
    Pride; I thought you weren’t going”. Allow your friendship to prevail and build the confidence to go to things by yourself, if it something important to you. The less needy you are, the stronger the friend you will be. Happy Pride!

confidential36 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice