“best” Friend Ditched Me

D

deleted1205128

I just decided to put this out there for input because I’m kind of shocked and don’t know how to react. My friend that I’ve had for years, since we we’re Really little decided to ditch me. I asked earlier this week if he wanted to go to pride and he said he couldn’t because of church on Sunday (like no problem I get it). Then sends me snaps of him at pride... sorry but I’m just hurt and don’t even know what to say to him

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe he went to church and then ended up at pride in hopes of finding you. Surely he knows that posts to his Facebook would be seen by you.

Reactions: ronin001

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would turn off the hurt and change it to being curious about why. Sometimes, we overreact and it is just out of proportion to what happened. If this is a friend who is always there for you when you need him, forgive him this transgression and just casually say “ hey, I saw you went to
Pride; I thought you weren’t going”. Allow your friendship to prevail and build the confidence to go to things by yourself, if it something important to you. The less needy you are, the stronger the friend you will be. Happy Pride!

Reactions: confidential36

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does he use any drugs? I remember having allot of good intentions with regards to going to church in my younger years. Then Friday night would come and the first 8 ball of the weekend. Next thing I know I'm partying straight through until bed time Sunday night.