“friends” Damaging Your Relationship And Life

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what can I do about some really abusive friends. I have a similar thread but I just want more input.

I don’t want to get too much into it (somehow it seems I will). But I have a woman (significant other/wife) whom I love very much. Been in love with her since 2011. Met 2010. She’s just what I’ve always wanted in a relationship. We could stand to have a better relationship but those issues are things I want to work through with S**cy rather than have a relationship with someone else. And through our ups and downs, I haven’t gotten into a relationship with another woman. How I feel won’t let me. I can’t bring myself to really.

Now the people I grew up around have a history of popularity in the area amongst our age group. They kind of are bullies to an extent. History of screwed up antics towards me. For 20 years, the behavior can’t seem to leave them. So now in the past, they had all the girls, money, etc. There was a time when the popularity aspect of things was alluring. But I got older and my personality shifted to away from the crowd type of thing and even more to myself. As I’m naturally an introvert. Anyway, so while they were getting the girls, money, etc., I wasn’t jealous of them or trying to ruin them or anything. They had their girls. I wasn’t really all that good at attracting the opposite sex. So now the tables turn for me. I meet the love of my life. Amazing woman and so on. They didn’t know we knew each other. As soon as they find out we’re close now they want to sleep with her. One apparently didn’t know her and I were close and let slip he wanted to sleep with her and tried to talk me out of being into her and instead choosing someone else that I don’t want to be with. So now anyway, if I look back there was a big misunderstand her and I had, that caused some hurt between us. Not me being unfaithful. But I still regret this July 4th situation that caused her hurt. However I also take that situation & use it as learning tool to not hurt this woman again. Basically given my not too much success in my romantic life, I just couldn’t trust that a woman of her caliber could be into a guy like me. I hate to post this here because somehow these people are involved in having my every move under surveillance. And these people then go on social media and start mimicking everything I post. Its really aggravating to see people in their 30’s and such doing this and orchestrating people to do this to me. I would say its screen monitoring software since the logs don’t seem to get picked up. Stalking basically.

So anyway, they found out me and my significant other know each other and have a close bond. And they all, with the help of their friends as well as associates, started trying to meddle in our relationship and tried to send it on a rollercoaster and downhill. Basically they want to convince her I’m a bum that it would look bad for her to be with me and it would be a disaster relationship. Meaning that I’m a terrible choice of partner. My family members and some others seem to also be helping them do this. They all try to make it seem like I have another relationship. But I really am not. So they’ve been trying to mess things up for me with someone whom I’ve been love with for 9 years because they’re selfish. And want to impose their will on my personal life. And they’ve all seem to have broke into my communications with this woman and have been using the communications to have people bully me. Basically they’re trying to make me feel guilty for loving someone. I mean how is that these people see someone in a love with someone for 9 years and find within them to try to tear that apart. So some of what they’ve tried to coordinate with people to screw up my finances. Because you know, if I’m broke then it lends to the idea that I can’t provide for this woman and that she’d be living a miserable life with me.

So as I said, I did pick up on them snooping. Then the whole stealing phones from me stuff. So they’ve basically gotten access into my journal so to speak and what women would call a diary. My place where I keep all my private secrets. Now they’re trying to convince me that all of this normal. I keep a lot of the contents of my phone off of social media. They leaked this stuff out to lots of people, who then pieced together what I was trying to do and ruin it. I’m not up to anything illegal or immoral. Some of the financial opportunities and other opportunities I have, that they’re trying to ruin would have me making more money than my parents even. They think its a competition here. So they’re trying to gradually destroy my relationship with this woman so that one of them could get in the picture.

Their whole thing has been she wants nothing to do with me and is being terrorized by me. Its crazy. They have knowledge of me not having a great romantic past so they’re to psychological torture me and make me relive that. So they’ve been pushing this narrative about me wanting the woman but the woman just wanting me and me having to learn to move on. And when they get proven wrong by the fact that this woman has taken her own two feet to be around me under the awareness of everything communicated to her by me, our history and so on, they still TRY TO BULLY THEIR WAY INTO FLIPPING THIS INTO, “S***Y DOESN’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.” It is so disgusting what these people. It makes me look at them so different. They’re LYING to the public with this, we’re trying to:
-Keep the peace
-We’re trying to show this guy a life lesson that when a woman doesn’t want you, she doesn’t want you and you can’t force her to be with you
-We’re looking out for such and such

I mean its a whole illusion and deception that they’re trying to pull. There is nothing about morality in regards to what all these people. They didn’t know me and this woman were in contact. Because I picked up on them trying to sabotage things between me and her in the first place. What they all did was get all their friends and their network of people to spy on my communications with this woman. Then they’d mock me and they would laugh about how she wouldn’t write me back or so on, or anything that they could take as her lack of interest in me. Of course because they weren’t minding their business, they had absolutely no clue this woman would come check for me. Then they found out that she does. So what they do now is they start manipulating things and trying to play on her triggers to turn her against me. So that when she reacts a certain way, towards unsuspecting me, they could take that situation and use it as justification for what they’re doing.

They have me looking like I’m trying to argue my way out of me being in the wrong. But they’ve been in the wrong from the start and just using their social influence to bully me out of a relationship/marriage. That’s why for me, no matter how things go I can’t really go back to being friends with those individuals or any bond with them. They’ve clearly demonstrated they have no respect for me and they they feel they can control my personal life. So if I’m not doing what they want, they’ll trying to organize people to bully the hell out of me until I conform to what they want.

THIS IS MY LIFE. THIS IS MY VISION TO SHAPE. NOT THEIR OWN. I REFUSE TO BE CAUGHT IN THEIR LOOP. I HAD A FINANCIAL PLAN FOR MYSELF, THEY HAVE PEOPLE OUT HERE TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT I CAN OR CAN’T DO. I DON’T GET HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING ALLOWED TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. WHAT JOBS I GET, WHO I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH, WHETHER OR I HAVE GOOD CREDIT OR NOT, WHAT FINANCIAL RESOURCES I HAVE ACCESS TO. IT’S NOT LIKE I’M TALKING ABOUT ACTUAL PEOPLE IN JOB POSITION THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THESE DECISION MAKING PROCESSES. ITS LIKE THEY’VE STOLEN THE RIGHTS TO MY LIFE (WHICH I HAVE NOT GIVEN AWAY TO ANYONE) AND HAVE DECIDED WHAT RIGHTS OR LIBERTIES I HAVE IN MY LIFE.

These plotted to make sure I have no financial resources, that I’d be hindered in my ability to attain resources while they went on with their lives. Of course all this sabotage stuff would go unpunished. I’d look like I’m wasting my life away and they’d look like their not, I’d look like a not competent man and my woman would leave me. Everything in these people’s mind is conniving somehow some way.

I worked to get this opportunity I have and its not a selling my soul thing or sell out thing. I worked to reshape my life in a positive way. These people worked to make everyone think I’m a liar and a phony on the side of them living their life. I distanced myself from that circle of people and kept to myself and it come across their minds to mess with everything around my life. I’m looking at where my life was not too long ago, headed in a positive direction and I see it now. I’ve been doing the same thing I was doing prior to this mess. The same stuff that was putting me in a positive position in life. The only piece that really missing was stress and depression making it hard for me to be in stable work. Even that cloud over my life was lifting. My relationship with S**cy was lifting out of that cloud that was over it and about to really blossom. These jealous bastards tried to dig up all my personal life, have me doxxed and my life ruined. Because they hoped it would make my significant other not want to be with me.

I can’t believe (but I actually should not be shocked that it is in their character) in these people character to try to come stop my accomplishments out of jealousy and try to have be stripped and limited of financial resources. And its crazy that it start from within people who were affiliated with my neighbor in the area. He lied about me trying to ruin his life when he was hoping to sleep with my significant other. But guess what I recall him telling me that when he was in BMCC he use to sell certain substance that would get you high in college and that he was living it up with the mother of his kids from the money he made. And I should just write the government and ask that a forensic investigation be done into his finances as well as other individuals (who have been orchestrating with people to rob me) so that they can catch the gaps of money that is not accounted for in order to prove it was illegally made money. Have them civilly sued to repay back whatever money at triple the damages. Regardless of how many years ago it was. And they’ll be stuck having to repay all that money. Which can then go to government funded programs. And they would not be in the right. Plus I believe him and the rest of them lied and actually led people to believe I was dealing in college. And I wasn’t but it put a target on my back. He tried to put a target on my back in the workplace trying to convince management that I was preying on underage girls in the workplace. I was 22, nearly 23 at the time. And in love with a woman 7 years older than me. They were in the job telling people I’m crazy and all kinds of stuff. Meanwhile its the group of my neighbor in the area (who worked at the job) and circle of people I grew up around trying to even get people in my job to bully me, while I’m in the job. And now if the collegeI attended also got information (can even be untrue information or misleading info) about me from my neighbor or anybody affiliated with him then it establishes a pattern. He also contacted my significant other’s family to try to get my significant other’s cousin who has been against my relationship with S**cy (only because she wants to control the relationship choices of her cousin) to try to ruin me. It establishes a pattern. He tried to negatively affect my financial life and employability. He tried to negatively affect my academic life. Which also has a role in finances and employability. He tried to attack my love life through stirring conflict with my significant other’s family (which is basically my family) as well as her relatives. And also tried to lie and say I did it first, to justify him doing something he wanted to do from the beginning. He’s a coward. So anyway, he got me secretly put under surveillance and possible investigation in the workplace because he told this underage girls lie to management about me. This was the 4th quarter of 2013 when I was a new employee. Possibly within 90 days of employment. I don’t dabble in underage girls. Of course karma caught his behind because apparently the same guy he lied on me to, became a manager at the job as opposed to just in management leadership. And they caught my neighbor in sexual activity with an under 18 year old employee in their workplace office that doesn’t normally have cameras. My neighbor said it was a drinking spot, so I guess management put cameras in there to catch the drinking and he didn’t know there were cameras. So he brought this minor in there and he got caught. He’s born 89, this was 2015. So he was 25 or 26. Of course he’s never been held accountable for his actions his whole life. And he convinced people that I set him up in this workplace mess (projection because he tried to do that to me). I wasn’t involved. But I believe the story because around that same time period I caught him with girls that were under 18. One of them, he had in a room and was pressuring her for oral sex. The other was a girl who told him she was 17, and he was trying to get her drunk off of beer late night at like 11pm and took her number. So I’m looking at this like he has a babymother (not my boo S**cy) he’s in a relationship with and kids, yet he’s out 11pm at night outside in a lowkey spot getting a girl drunk and making sure to get her number because she was too drunk to take back to a room with him. And people will sit here like I’m lying on him. All these people are idiots. I haven’t spoken anything but the truth and they’re all defending some shady a** crap because its me. And its not because I have history of lying or false accusations. Its because all they think they’re superior to me. They supporting weird stuff. And they let my neighbor lie his way out of the matter by telling a lie that I insulted his kids. And trying to get me caught up in all other kinds of mess. They’re out here blindly defending someone preying on minors. At least in my case they keep trying to orchestrate people to help them make it look I do it. They’re protecting a guy who was really 25+ preying on HS girls (my 654 neighbor) and trying to frame an innocent guy (myself) for being one. I wouldn’t be surprised if he lied and got our old job to falsify my records and claim that I was involved in some mess with an underage girl. I know how sneaky my neighbor in the area is. That’s why he’s flying under the radar for mess with little girls in the first place.

But that’s this whole circle of people doing this conniving crap. Anything they can do to influence the woman I love to not be with me is what they’ve tried to do. There’s nothing wrong with me keeping away from them and focusing on my life with the woman I love.

I’m not seeking revenge more than I’m seeking putting a stop to this mess they carried out.

My life itself has be in position to be making a good $40,000+. While that’s not rich, it means that I can live manageably. And overtime increase my income an opportunities. And there are academic aspirations that I have and so on. And these people involved in all these antics create so much stress and madness. I don’t want all these people hovering over my life.

How can I get these individuals unglued from out of my privacy? So that I can go back to living a peaceful life as opposed to these people just constantly working to sabotage me.

I mean they’re bullying me for being in relationship with the woman I love. Who I didn’t steal from anyone, nor did I sabotage anyone to have her. Right now they’re robbing me of a confidant, someone I can turn to for affection, support, the woman I’ll be with with for the rest of my life as my wife, the woman who is my soul mate as well as best friend, a great sex life (pleasing her included), someone to build a family with, someone to grow with and a whole lot of happiness. And they’re all so damn dense they think they’re right.

They’ve even tried to convince me that I’m delusional and that I’ve been getting cat-fished all along. And me I’m looking at this matter like, I already know she’s not cat-fishing me. And that these people hope to keep this going on long enough in hopes that they can brainwash me into believing I’ve misremembered my relationship and that it was all an illusion. And that my memories with my significant other are not real. Its like these people are real

These jackasses really have people thinking I dropped the ball in my life. How? I’m working on 3 or so degree fields. When I said the tables have turned, I meant that I have a great woman in my life (S***y), best I can ask for as a person. Though people are trying to sabotage me secretly, there are financial opportunities for me. These people had just plotted to have me blocked out of these opportunities. On top of that I’m not a disgraceful or ill-character person. And damn sure don’t have a past of sexual relationships with minors or preying on them or indulging in it. So don’t come with bad character. And I don’t present long term instability. Its just that these people are trying to ruin my present so that I can’t build a good future for myself.

These people are so twisted in their minds that they thought it a great thing to do to see me happy off on my own, building my life and trying to tear it all apart. Imagine people as young kids and they see you with this nice toy. So they try to take it from you and break it apart. Not that my relationship is a toy, or my life is a toy. Just that, that is figuratively what these people are trying to do. Ruin everything for me and then go back to building their life.

Now when it comes to my relationship, I guess I’m just going to have to wait for my baby to come seek me out. I mean she knows how to find me when she needs me.

Now one of the steps to me having is peaceful love life is, how can undo this mess people have trapped my life in?
Now here’s another thing, I’m not interested in moving out the city and leaving the woman I’m in love with behind.
The problem with my situation is that even though I’m right they’re going to make it seem I’m in the wrong.

I think they even told S***y to not let me live with her. And that’s a bullcrap move. They’re trying to pull everything they can to make me achieving anything a ridiculously
tedious task beyond what it should be. And its a shame if they tried that because I really do want S**cy and I to live together. People gotta stop all the weird stuff they’re doing in regards to me. They plotted this mess years ago, so that when I though everything was going good that I’d be blindsided by this mess. And I’m not just randomly pointing the finger at people or trying to find a scapegoat. I can acknowledge that there are things where I play a role in things not always going right. There are things between SB-F and I that I may not be aware of that are hurting our relationship that are me. Those are things are things I’m willing to work on. But for people to try to step in when it comes my relationship and mess with stuff, and constantly do that year and year out is nonsense and they need to back off. They’re hurting mine and her relationship.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes you just have to cut certain people out of your life. My wife and I for example..we had some mutual "friends" that were always in our business and actively working to break us up when we first got together. Long story short..we cut them off our social media and have nothing to do with them for about the last fifteen years now. We are much better for it. Its tough but sometimes needs to be done. Good luck.

Reactions: creek47

Agreed. Many of my late-wife's family members refused to accept our relationship and actively tried to get her to break up with me. She was patient with them for a while, but when they continued to be vocal about it after we got married, she broke off contact with them. It was very hard for her, but she knew it had to be done. My stepsons still refuse to have any contact with some of those family members because of how they acted both during our marriage and after she passed away. It's difficult, but sometimes it has to be done.