“helping Hands”

D

deleted4021601

(Part Five of The Santino Chronicles)

“Take it out, take it out,” she gasped.

I pulled back, and my cock slowly slid out of her wet pussy. She began to flip to her back, and immediately a loud queef erupted. It must’ve lasted three seconds. I laughed, but she rolled her eyes.

“It’s not funny. I’m telling you: it hurts.”

“What does?”

“Your dick. It traps air inside. I can feel it building up. It’s really uncomfortable.”

I leaned back against the headboard, my semi-hard cock draped across my thigh. I leaned over, snagged a nearby glass, and took a long sip of water.

“Okay, but what can I do about it?” I finally
responded.

“I know, babe,” she said, “Your cock is just too big. I don’t know what to do. The OBGYN said lube would help, but it hasn’t.”

“I mean, I’m not pushing. I’m not doing shit.”

“I know. In doggy, the fit is too tight. In other positions, you hit my cervix. It sucks. We’ll figure it out.”

She slipped on her panties, and my eyes traced the outline of her form. I spied a few brown pubic hairs poke through her silken underwear. I leaned over and rubbed over her pussy. She was still wet.

“Let’s figure it out now.”

“But I’m tired. And sore.”

I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her on top of me. Carefully, I slid our connected bodies to the end of the bed and set her feet on the floor. She kissed my neck softly. I pulled her panties down to her ankles and slid the head of my cock inside. Only this time I left my right hand on my dick. I then took her left hand and placed it on top of my right. There were now two different hands on my massive cock, with its top third still inside her.

“Now…fuck me.”

She laughed.

“Standing up?”

“Yes, you’ll just ride what’s in, while our hands jerk me off.”

She started bouncing up and down, at first slowly and then more quickly.

“Well, never thought I’d do this,” she said. She started breathing harder, and I began kissing her tits.

“Does it hurt?” I whispered.

She said nothing but kept riding harder. Our hands fired together like pistons, and my cock swelled to its full size. She came with a tremble, and, suddenly, I realized I was almost ready. She stood on her tippy-toes, and the top of my dick came free. Then, as our hands continued to pump, I fired three huge sheets of cum onto her thighs and ass. When I waa done, she collapsed on the bed next to me, and we both watched the ceiling fan spin mindlessly.

“Better?” I asked with a smile.

She rolled her eyes at me

“Aren’t you proud of yourself?”

I started to protest, but she gave me a quick wink and flipped her hair to the side.

I took that as a good sign.