Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did not happen over night but long story short, over a 2 year period I slowly started getting closer (air quotes) with my “straight” best friend.

After one drunk night out, we were talking and one thing lead to another, we got over it and our friendship remained.

Started hooking up here and there and again our friendship remained, even when we stop and both got into relationships we remained friends.

Now he has just come out as bi to me and I’m happy for him and all but since he came out, I suddenly no longer find him attractive. his a really good looking guys so I know it’s not him it’s me

I feel bad because his recently single and has made it clear he wants to start hooking up again.

How do I turn him down gently without ruining our friendship? We live together and he is always walking around naked which he never did and there’s other things but starting to get too long, but like it’s pretty obvious he wants to have sex or at least do stuff together again.

Am I the dick for basically turning him bi and now not wanting to sleep with him anyone. He has always been adamant I’m the only guy he has ever done anything with and I believe him cos I bring guys home even when his home so he knows what I’m like.

We are still best mate and don’t think that would change I just think I was into the fact that he was “straight”

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all, you didn’t “turn him bi”. You can’t turn anyone bi, gay or straight.
As for the fact that you no longer find him someone you want to be involved with (since he came out), you can probably chalk this up to the fact that being straight, he was “forbidden fruit”. Now that he is no longer “straight” the appeal, for you is no longer there.
I wouldn’t sweat it out, I’m sure this sort of thing happens a lot.

Mrmorningstaroc

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hooked up with a straight guy at an old job
The guy started to become obsessive with me. He would ask where I was during lunch, why didn't I eat lunch with him. It was cute at first but then it started becoming weird. I told him he has a wife he can keep in check. I'm not his wife nor am I his boyfriend. We were just two guys (one gay, one straight) hooking up. He kept asking to be my bottom. I don't think I was his first. He didn't make any noise besides moaning in pleasure. He was a cum wh*re. It turned me on though when I would fuck him. In the end I had to let him know this had to end. He was becoming too obsessed with me.

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TBH it seems you felt you, and only you, were “breaking” his straightness when he slept with you. You’re probably disappointed on some level now he’s admitted he always liked other guys too, and you weren’t the kryptonite to his straightness you thought you were. That element is gone. You know his dick will be in other guys and vice versa. It’s broken the spell of you sleeping with a straight guy who only you had the power to turn.

yopdxnigga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My straight frat bro- he is a trip… always wanted to wrestle around and compare bodies… we would kind of grind on each other and he loved it…semi’s yeah dude! One night we were waaay lit and both fell asleep on the floor… next thing I know we were groping each other and passionately going at it…then all of a sudden: dead stop.

over the years we would get together and play around. Just bros… labels suck

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
Did not happen over night but long story short, over a 2 year period I slowly started getting closer (air quotes) with my “straight” best friend.

After one drunk night out, we were talking and one thing lead to another, we got over it and our friendship remained.

Started hooking up here and there and again our friendship remained, even when we stop and both got into relationships we remained friends.

Now he has just come out as bi to me and I’m happy for him and all but since he came out, I suddenly no longer find him attractive. his a really good looking guys so I know it’s not him it’s me

I feel bad because his recently single and has made it clear he wants to start hooking up again.

How do I turn him down gently without ruining our friendship? We live together and he is always walking around naked which he never did and there’s other things but starting to get too long, but like it’s pretty obvious he wants to have sex or at least do stuff together again.

Am I the dick for basically turning him bi and now not wanting to sleep with him anyone. He has always been adamant I’m the only guy he has ever done anything with and I believe him cos I bring guys home even when his home so he knows what I’m like.

We are still best mate and don’t think that would change I just think I was into the fact that he was “straight”
Don't fuck who you don't want to fuck. You don't owe anyone anything. Stick to your boundaries.

Reactions: Lakshot