“the First Clue” (based On My Own Life)

D

deleted4021601

“Yo, guys, look what I found.”

John opened up his closet door and slid out a covered box. He opened the lid, revealing stacks of old Playboy and Hustler magazines.

“Found these in my parents’ basement. Old school, but kinda hot.”

He dumped the contents onto the floor, and the four of us started flipping through them.

“Dude, she’s fucking incredible,” said Burnsie, the oldest guy in the group. I’d known him through his younger brother Ben, who sat anxiously on the other side of the room. Burnsie was dark-haired, 6’3”, captain of the crew team. He was starting his junior year of college. Ben and I hung out with him gladly, but not without trepidation. He was the kind of guy who knew everyone on campus—and could make or break your reputation.

“As good as this one?” inserted John. He held up a glossy magazine foldout of a naked woman, brunette, voluptuous, and laying spread eagle on a bed. We all took in the image carefully. The room had gotten quiet.

“You bastards are making me horny,” said Burnsie.

“Well...we gotta roll,” Ben jumped in.

Burnsie laughed.

“Gonna go to the bathroom to rub one out?”

“We’ve got class in 30 minutes,” Ben added flatly.

“Daaaaamn,” John interrupted. He revealed another foldout picture. A blonde woman was sitting up in a car, one leg propped on the car seat, another draped across the back of a man, whose lips were pressed into her trimmed pussy. She held the tip of his cock in her hand.

I remained silent, but I could feel my cock stiffening and beginning to press against my jeans.

Burnsie stood up.

“I bet I’ve got the biggest cock here,” he exclaimed. Ben rolled his eyes, while John cackled.

“We’ve heard the stories, bro,” John added.

“But the truth is so much more impressive,” Burnsie quipped.

He slid off his shorts, revealing a good size cock. He grasped it with his right hand, which covered most of the shaft, leaving his thick and cut head exposed.

Ben grabbed his keys and headed for the door.

“Where are you assholes going? You’re up!”

We hesitated. I had never been in such a situation before. What was I to do? I’d heard about such contests, but I’d never been in one. Hell, I was totally inexperienced at sex in general. I had masturbated a few times, but had yet to have a serious girlfriend. This was happening fast.

As these questions swirled, John whipped out his cock. It was shorter than Burnsie’s, but just as thick.

“Look at this chubby, fellas.”

“Look at what?” Burnsie joked, while jiggling his cock with his right hand, trying to keep it hard.

Ben tried again to leave, and I knew I should go with him. But something deep inside propelled me to show what I had. If Burnsie was big—and that had long been the rumor—what was I? I could feel my cock almost ripping through my pants leg.

Suddenly, I unzipped my jeans and slowly worked my cock out of my pants leg. As it came into view, the room became utterly still. Ben stopped before the door, as if frozen. I grabbed the base of my massive erection with my right hand and the shaft with my left. The entire head, and more, remained exposed, throbbing, reddish.

“What the fuck?” muttered Burnsie.

John covered himself immediately, and Burnsie, slowly going limp, slid his shorts up. I stood there, with a dick at least 9” long, rubbing it gently with two hands at once. I was almost in a trance.

“Dude, we got it,” Burnsie exclaimed, “This was stupid anyway.”

John began tossing the magazines back in the box, and then I came to. I put my cock back in my pants, and looked at Ben.

“You ready?” I asked.

He gulped and nodded but said nothing. We slipped into the hallway and agreed to meet up after class.

The incident, in fact, never came up again.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Glad you liked @Wine0!

“I remained silent, but I could feel my cock stiffening and beginning to press against my jeans”

this sentence - fuck - it reminds us all of those sort of days! :eek: ♥️

D

deleted4021601

“I remained silent, but I could feel my cock stiffening and beginning to press against my jeans”

this sentence - fuck - it reminds us all of those sort of days! :eek: ♥️
Are they over @Wine0? ;)

PlayHardBill

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“Yo, guys, look what I found.”

John opened up his closet door and slid out a covered box. He opened the lid, revealing stacks of old Playboy and Hustler magazines.

“Found these in my parents’ basement. Old school, but kinda hot.”

He dumped the contents onto the floor, and the four of us started flipping through them.

“Dude, she’s fucking incredible,” said Burnsie, the oldest guy in the group. I’d known him through his younger brother Ben, who sat anxiously on the other side of the room. Burnsie was dark-haired, 6’3”, captain of the crew team. He was starting his junior year of college. Ben and I hung out with him gladly, but not without trepidation. He was the kind of guy who knew everyone on campus—and could make or break your reputation.

“As good as this one?” inserted John. He held up a glossy magazine foldout of a naked woman, brunette, voluptuous, and laying spread eagle on a bed. We all took in the image carefully. The room had gotten quiet.

“You bastards are making me horny,” said Burnsie.

“Well...we gotta roll,” Ben jumped in.

Burnsie laughed.

“Gonna go to the bathroom to rub one out?”

“We’ve got class in 30 minutes,” Ben added flatly.

“Daaaaamn,” John interrupted. He revealed another foldout picture. A blonde woman was sitting up in a car, one leg propped on the car seat, another draped across the back of a man, whose lips were pressed into her trimmed pussy. She held the tip of his cock in her hand.

I remained silent, but I could feel my cock stiffening and beginning to press against my jeans.

Burnsie stood up.

“I bet I’ve got the biggest cock here,” he exclaimed. Ben rolled his eyes, while John cackled.

“We’ve heard the stories, bro,” John added.

“But the truth is so much more impressive,” Burnsie quipped.

He slid off his shorts, revealing a good size cock. He grasped it with his right hand, which covered most of the shaft, leaving his thick and cut head exposed.

Ben grabbed his keys and headed for the door.

“Where are you assholes going? You’re up!”

We hesitated. I had never been in such a situation before. What was I to do? I’d heard about such contests, but I’d never been in one. Hell, I was totally inexperienced at sex in general. I had masturbated a few times, but had yet to have a serious girlfriend. This was happening fast.

As these questions swirled, John whipped out his cock. It was shorter than Burnsie’s, but just as thick.

“Look at this chubby, fellas.”

“Look at what?” Burnsie joked, while jiggling his cock with his right hand, trying to keep it hard.

Ben tried again to leave, and I knew I should go with him. But something deep inside propelled me to show what I had. If Burnsie was big—and that had long been the rumor—what was I? I could feel my cock almost ripping through my pants leg.

Suddenly, I unzipped my jeans and slowly worked my cock out of my pants leg. As it came into view, the room became utterly still. Ben stopped before the door, as if frozen. I grabbed the base of my massive erection with my right hand and the shaft with my left. The entire head, and more, remained exposed, throbbing, reddish.

“What the fuck?” muttered Burnsie.

John covered himself immediately, and Burnsie, slowly going limp, slid his shorts up. I stood there, with a dick at least 9” long, rubbing it gently with two hands at once. I was almost in a trance.

“Dude, we got it,” Burnsie exclaimed, “This was stupid anyway.”

John began tossing the magazines back in the box, and then I came to. I put my cock back in my pants, and looked at Ben.

“You ready?” I asked.

He gulped and nodded but said nothing. We slipped into the hallway and agreed to meet up after class.

The incident, in fact, never came up again.
Damn. Just awesome. That really would be jaw-dropping to see. The Woes is sure our now

Reactions: deleted4021601

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow.. excellent story.. I felt like I was right there watching ....hiding in the corner.. my eyes getting very big and some serious tingling when you revealed yours! :yum
Great writing and storytelling!

D

deleted4021601

Wow.. excellent story.. I felt like I was right there watching ....hiding in the corner.. my eyes getting very big and some serious tingling when you revealed yours! :yum
Great writing and storytelling!
Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

Reactions: Mzseduction