“you Got A Boner In Front Of Him!”

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once was at a friends house and when we left my husband went on a 2 hour yelling rampage saying how when I stood up I had a boner and the boyfriend saw it and looked at my husband. Another gay couple.

There is zero possibility of this and no way I had a boner. Maybe indented a way that wasn’t good but no boner.

It was this chat or another later one I banned him from talking about dick stuff ever again because it got out of control.

Have you had anything like this happen?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I haven’t had anything like this happen to me and quite honestly, if it did, it wouldn’t happen again. Was alcohol involved in this rant? I sure hope, for your sake, that this yelling episode is isolated to a single occurrence.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No alcohol just didn’t like that I got a (not) boner in front of gay friends and one looked at it then looked at him. I know I should totally feel so stupid and bad for that when I told him tons of times I had no boner.

Very uptight about nudity stuff though I’ve noticed and tended to lash out with questions about it in weird ways until I called him on his rude comments.

Freakzoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Peak insecurity, your man has some real problems/issues

Why is a boner something to be so mad about anyways? Your husband should be proud. I’d look at your friend like “yeah that’s my dick, the dick belongs to me”. The shared horror of a boner between your friend and husband is weird and it sounds like y’all got some underlying issues

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your husband has problems. My wife and I are totally in love with each other, but that doesn't mean we still don't find others physically attractive at times. Since we're both good-looking, we also receive our fair share of flirting. When she sees me subtly (or not-so--subtly) ogling another woman, she tweaks me good-humoredly about it later on (and vice a versa). It's no big deal as long is it doesn't translate into something more troubling. An unreasonable reaction like you describe is a sign of insecurity and problems in the relationship that need to be examined.