Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm doing thunder newbie routine. 5min stretch, 10min jelq, 50kegels.
Will bump it up to 10min stretch, 20min jelq and 100kegels over time, then add in some ulis and more advanced stretches

How long do you think it would take to get .5 inches of girth, roughly ?

Thanks,
Adom.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll likely get those girth gains faster if you streamline your routine. A high volume routine like the one you described can be detrimental for growth if you're a beginner.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Streamline my routine ? Please explain..

Thanks,
Adom

For one, I would suggest counting reps instead of going by the clock. I would also suggest doing your girth work first since intense stretches usually tire out the tissues of the penis. You may want to cut down on the volume and focus on the quality of your exercises too- your routine compares to those of advanced trainees.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when the wife and I had our second child 22 yrs ago, our sex life went on hold for about 5-6 months. i started to do some PE, some jelqing and then clamping, and of course I was jacking. I measured my length at the start 6.5" and at the end 7". I never did check my girth, but I was always pretty thick. when we resumed sexual relations my wife demanded to know who or what I had been doing because my cock was way thicker than it was. not that it was a bad thing, she certainly enjoyed that "stuffed" feeling. I did admit to her of doing some PE, and she thought it was nice that I was concerned about her satisfaction after the baby. so I think your goal is possible, I don't remember my routine. many times I would jelq and jack, wait a couple hours and jelq again and jack. I always took the next day off.

rhino85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea how I did it, but I went up 0.6" girth and 0.25" in length in only 5 months. I'm in the middle of a 4-week break, and it has actually gotten a tad bit thicker or at least the erections have gotten harder.

I don't know if this is true for everyone, but the warm-up and warm-down is pretty integral to my workout. 10 min each time with as warm water as I can handle.