0 - 60 in minutes....HELP!!!!!

Rickfuckpole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys and gals,

Hope everyone is loving life and doing well....I have a situation which I have been experiencing for quite some time now. Basically when i'm with my girl I get very hard very quickly, this in itself isnt the problem, the problem is that as soon as we get sexual I feel like I could cum really quickly. I hate it as I want to satisfy my girl and have a real happy sex life. Dont get me wrong I have occasions where I last longer and its amazing, but overall I dont last as long as I should.Girls if you have experienced this with guys before please help me out, and guys if you have experienced this problem too.....help a guy out!!!

Hope to hear from you all asap.

Rick
xx

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You appear to be reasonably young. Yes, you will often get off/ejaculate faster than you desire.

That stated, you can also appreciate the second opportunity very soon afterwards because I assume you can regroup and go at it again.

Do not worry about your cumming too quickly. You can work her with your tongue and fingers and then get into the actual intercourse. You can appreciate the opportunity to go down on her and she will appreciate you and also be ready faster for you as you enter. I wish you well and have fun with the practicing.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, bust a nut a few hours before you know you're going to get laid. will help a lot with your problem

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Learn to NOT squeeze your public muscles when you go. Actually, what is wrong with cumming fast? hung is right. You can regroup quicker and go again. The problem is when you want to cum, you are still not ready.

bm646

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hya i'm pretty much the same 0 to 60 in mins, but I dont mind that , sice I can regrooup quicky and go for a really long time. some time so long I get sore.
You may want to also try Horney Goat weed

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been very good with my control but what others have have said is good stuff to increase time in the saddle. Empty your pipes before, a couple of drinks, condoms all increase control. Control will also increase big time with age and experience. I agree with what someone else said about staying totally relaxed. The key is keep normal breathing while fucking like mad. Some people say to squeeze PC muscld but I like relax method.

It's a big balancing act staying in control and also being assertive especially when she is coming hard but it can be learned.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys and gals,

Hope everyone is loving life and doing well....I have a situation which I have been experiencing for quite some time now. Basically when i'm with my girl I get very hard very quickly, this in itself isnt the problem, the problem is that as soon as we get sexual I feel like I could cum really quickly. I hate it as I want to satisfy my girl and have a real happy sex life. Dont get me wrong I have occasions where I last longer and its amazing, but overall I dont last as long as I should.Girls if you have experienced this with guys before please help me out, and guys if you have experienced this problem too.....help a guy out!!!

Hope to hear from you all asap.

Rick
xx

looks like you are 110% straight mate! the view of a naked girl and a juicy pussy make you cum faster than speedlight! :D

lambcom

Experimental Member
Media
Get this through your head: the 60 minute man is pretty much a myth. A number of recent studies report that the average time for a man from penetration of the vagina to ejaculation is about 5 minutes. All of the tips listed above may help you last a little longer, but not that much longer.
Take time before penetration, enjoy the foreplay. Trust me, if you take the time beforehand, those 5 minutes can be mighty satisfy for both partners. Besides, sex should be fun, not an athletic contest or a marathon.

George