0 Bulge

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no bulge. At all.

I think it comes form a combination of a small flaccid penis and my style of pants that I wear ( Long denim jean shorts, typically thicker than average ones)

Nobody has ever commented on it to my knowledge, or at least to my face.

In your opinion how much does it really matter?

I have heard it compared to a woman with a small bust line but that doesnt really make sense in my mind considering women dont have an mammary equivalent for an erection really

At the end of the day the only thing that matters in my opinion at least is can you "stand and deliver".

What are your thoughts on the battle of the bulge?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No worries Gecko4lif. You can always experiment with your underwear and clothing choices. It's warm in Florida. You have every reason to wear lightweight shorts instead of denim. Mesh basketball shorts are great. Try freeballing or wearing boxer with them.

Reactions: deleted18464931

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I for one am a grower, not a shower, so I never seem to have anything noticeable in my pants. Once we get intimate, you can see my size, and most guys are impressed.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is is of a pretty decent size I just have a small flaccid.

I have been a boxerbreif guy my whole life until recently when I received some boxers as a gift that were RIDICULOUSLY soft/comfortable.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I rarely have a bulge

well not to me, I think bulge is when something is predominately standing out or slithering away

but when I look down I hardly see anything, maybe in my underarmour or when I wear basketball shorts with nothing else you see floppage...

but other's have commented on it in some outfits... but I've never REALLY noticed it

did I mention I'm a grower... like WHEW it's small when flacid

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ever notice that the models used in the Jockey ads don't show a bulge at all?...
Think the general concensus is a bulge or "crotch detail" [as i like to call it] seem to be considered offensive. Not my personal opnion, but I'm kind of biased. I admiring a bulge when I see it.

YouTube - Dan Carter Jockey

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been a boxerbreif guy my whole life until recently when I received some boxers as a gift that were RIDICULOUSLY soft/comfortable.
Great! Now try a pair of bball shorts with them. You'll see the outline of your dick through the mesh fabric. It's hot no matter how big or how small a guy's dick is.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great! Now try a pair of bball shorts with them. You'll see the outline of your dick through the mesh fabric. It's hot no matter how big or how small a guy's dick is.
Now is this advice on how to pick up a gay guy or is this something you have discussed with your female compadres?

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you feel like you want a bigger shower then I suggest PE. Even if you don't see any results in your erect length/girth, it's really rare for a guy to not show results in flaccid length.