$1.50 Head pics anyone?

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There at least 2 other threads on this. One about how many quarters can you get on your head.. wrist_thick demos 5, and I put a poll up on it as well a while back.

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
I came across 3 Kennedy halves & thought I'd display them on the head of my cock. Guess finding money gave me the big head. Anybody else want to give this a try? Hope you like-heads or tails?

There at least 2 other threads on this. One about how many quarters can you get on your head.. wrist_thick demos 5, and I put a poll up on it as well a while back.

Quarters are different from half dollars.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a 5 quarter pic, too-it was over in Sex with a Large Penis-a thread that asked who could get 3 quarters on their head. I thought it should've been in Show Off-kinda why I put this here......

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yes quarter a different that half dollars, but then again most ppl actually have quarters at their disposal :) where half dollars are harder to come by

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is for the person that pm'd me saying there wasn't much difference between quarters & .50 peices & getting 3 of them on your cockhead was no big deal. The rest of you are probably getting weary of these pics-I'll "head" out of here for now........

Attachments

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is for the person that pm'd me saying there wasn't much difference between quarters & .50 peices & getting 3 of them on your cockhead was no big deal. The rest of you are probably getting weary of these pics-I'll "head" out of here for now........

I think my cock would fit inside of your cock with room left still for a reach around!