So I've been really getting into this site lately and noticing there are a lot of people out here who are only 1% Gay/Straight...... Somebody please explain...does that mean "just the tip?" I guess because I'm a sarcastic jackass, I'm just envisioning the following scenario: MALE 1: Hey dude, so I'm gay. You down to hook up? MALE 2: Yea, man, come on over. Oh, but I do have to tell you something. I'm only 1% gay, so the only thing we can do to mess around is that I can have you suck on my left nipple. The other 99% of me is straight.:wink: Don't mean to be rude, but would anybody care to explain?