1% Gay/Straight? HUH?!?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
So I've been really getting into this site lately and noticing there are a lot of people out here who are only 1% Gay/Straight......

Somebody please explain...does that mean "just the tip?"

I guess because I'm a sarcastic jackass, I'm just envisioning the following scenario:

MALE 1: Hey dude, so I'm gay. You down to hook up? :cool:

MALE 2: Yea, man, come on over. Oh, but I do have to tell you something. I'm only 1% gay, so the only thing we can do to mess around is that I can have you suck on my left nipple. The other 99% of me is straight.:wink:

Don't mean to be rude, but would anybody care to explain?

As a fellow SunDevil worshipper, uh. Arizonan (or is that Arizonian?), I can honestly say that the whole % deal seems to cause a great deal of confusion for some, not so much for others, and most don't really pay much attention to it. For me, because I dated mostly women for many years yet felt M/M attraction is once had 50/50 here. I changed it because, much to the religious right's pleasure, I CHOOSE to be 100% because of what I feel I need in order to be "whole" person. [I thought that another religious term was best here] :biggrin1:

Bottom line is that if you put an extremely attractive female, with what some might call perfect physical features (yes, big tits and ass as well as great legs, etc.) next to a man who doesn't necessarily have "perfect physical features" but is self confident and leaves not doubt that he is a man, I will be attracted more to him than to the woman. Hence, I changed my %'s to match my reality in the here and now.

BTW, as long as %'s are an option here, I think the op's ? is valid unless someone cares to post direct links to where this was discussed earlier.
:smile:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Simple, everyone has another point of view about those perecentages. So you have a total other idea about that 1% then the guys/girls who choose to be 1% straight/gay. So you better leave it with that, because such a discussion is rather pointless.