Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it means I can appreciate another guy’s dick while having no desire to do anything physically with it. I also don’t mind being naked and seeing/be seen naked in locker rooms while still not wanting to do anything sexual.

SemiAnonymous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm one of the 1% gay ones.

I occasionally see a married couple that do 4 hands massage. It's sexual except they have the rule of the client will not be fucking the wife.

ON my 2nd or 3rd appointment they had me completely relaxed and when I was on my back with my eyes closed I noticed that one of the mouths blowing me had a moustache. I was feeling so relaxed I just went with it. When he got near my head I decided to return the favor.

I have no desire to do it with another man or ever again. It was a one-off because I felt safe and comfortable enough with them to expand my sexuality. Obviously it made an impression on me because occasionally I've thought about that massage and both of them when I masturbate. I think that equates to 1%.

Reactions: Boywatch200

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm one of the 1% gay ones.

I occasionally see a married couple that do 4 hands massage. It's sexual except they have the rule of the client will not be fucking the wife.

ON my 2nd or 3rd appointment they had me completely relaxed and when I was on my back with my eyes closed I noticed that one of the mouths blowing me had a moustache. I was feeling so relaxed I just went with it. When he got near my head I decided to return the favor.

I have no desire to do it with another man or ever again. It was a one-off because I felt safe and comfortable enough with them to expand my sexuality. Obviously it made an impression on me because occasionally I've thought about that massage and both of them when I masturbate. I think that equates to 1%.
I totally get what you mean…. In a massage it all flow… massage is the best way to explore pleasure in a sexual relaxed way…

Reactions: vincegre