1 inch cock circumference is a huge difference

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
I think that 5.5" must be the perfect girth for all round use, oral, vaginal, anal, with the majority of women. Theres no way I would be getting 6" girth into my girlfriend without a big struggle and she already gets sore enough. Man I love oral, theres no way i would want to compromise that.
I always have difficulty entering her even when she is highly aroused. Shes just very tight and stays that way throughout sex.

As for jelqing.. I have gained a 1/4" in girth so far after about 6 months or so. I think a lot of it is to do with increased circulation and fuller erections.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not always a blessing to have a thicker one...i can assure you that. But still i am happy with it.

btw...funny to see a thread refering to a Gilette can. I have three such pics at my gallery.

sorry about that one...it was my mistake...I meant an "Edge Gel can" don't have the measurements for a gilette one :redface: :wink:

flypaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm 6 around and have trouble getting good head. was a bit of a struggle penetrating my current gf at first, but now she is used to it.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6 around in the middle. At the top maybe slightly less. Girls have no trouble getting the first 3 inches off my cock in and then it hits a block. I wonder if the extra width just cannot fit in some girls throat?

Also how the hell do girls get anything gilette sized in their mouths? Has anyone tried opening their mouth just to see? Impossible! Yet they have a good go on my .5 inch less girtho cock.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noted earlier that my gf couldn't make me cum by bj's ...she is better at it now. :) I can cum!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truth. There's such a thing as "too" thick. I'm not a girl but I'd wager 6.5 inches to be the upper limit.

yes im sure there mite be some who are to thick, my hubby is a true 7 inches around his cock in girth, depending on his excitement, erection an such, i have measured him to be 7 1/4 around but his normal size girth is usually 7inches. pumped cocks look disgusting to me. hubby hasn't done any of the things you read about pertaining to penis size. and i much prefer a nice girthy cock on a guy that mother nature chose to give him than a deformed looking one he has created big, but thats just me i guess. how ever their was a thread about that on this site some where not long ago. i am trying to get some pics, from him to post here with measurements etc, maybe soon .but yes i would say anything over 7 1/4 is getting up to the too big mark. as i said he was hard to take at first but now it is ok, so i couldn't imagine having any guy with a girth bigger than his, as he pretty much splits me apart at times it feels like, but it is a good feeling being split :biggrin1:

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just under 7" in girth and I can't remember the last time that i had a blow job were i could get more than the head in her mouth. It would be great just for once to get it all in, unfortunately i'm not attracted to giraffes ;-)

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, i'm 6,6 inches around (16,5 cm) and 8,3 long (21cm). Every girl i met says i'm very thick and there is some difficult at the start, but after they completely love-it.

hi,

totos

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:ponder: I chuckle when I see penis measurements in 1/10th of an inch... like 6.3 inches.

Aren't rulers made to measure 1/16. 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16... etc.? The last time I saw a rule in decimal scale was in engineering school.

If you see a measurement like 6.3 inches it's most likely from an European person.

I am 16 cm in girth, convert that to inches you get 6.3 inches.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad I'm 5.25" of (tape-measured) girth. Based on what I have read here on LPSG, if I were any thicker I may have never experienced the exquisite pleasures of being deep-throated or being the ass-man in a MFM double-penetration.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only had a few sexual partners in my life, so my sample is very small. But with a girth of 6 inches, I never had any problems with intercourse or blow jobs. The girls usually said something nice about how big it was, but that was all.
I any, length was a problem once, but my penis is not much above averge in length, so that was not my fault...

So I wonder what kind of small and tight women you guys have for girlfriends....

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To get results - no matter what the method - you need to be really committed and follow a strict routine. As the hair commerical says - it won't happen over night - BUT it will happen!!

Campagnolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had a few sexual partners in my life, so my sample is very small. But with a girth of 6 inches, I never had any problems with intercourse or blow jobs. The girls usually said something nice about how big it was, but that was all.

I any, length was a problem once, but my penis is not much above averge in length, so that was not my fault...

So I wonder what kind of small and tight women you guys have for girlfriends....

You're pretty lucky in your dimensions. I've had a lot of female friends over the years, and many of them have told me basically the same thing: "Anything above 2 inches thick hurts/is hard to blow", etc.

They're not complaining for nothing. The "hard to blow" part is especially easy to demonstrate... try opening your own jaws so wide that there's a full two inches between your front teeth. Now hold it, while relaxing your jaw. It's kind of hard to be able to do this as a guy, so imagine how hard it is for a woman, who usually has a smaller head, to do the same thing.

Mathematically, 2 inches thick works out to about 6 1/4" in circumference, or almost exactly your size. You're just a bit under the cut-off point for difficulty, more or less.

That said, women themselves do vary in size down there, both individually and perhaps a bit by race. And of course, the vagina is a very adaptive organ. Over time, a women can get used to a dick that is a bit too big for her at first go.

But there are limits, and lots of women don't want to go through the pain necessary to get to that point.

A case in point is my current girlfriend, who is pretty small down there. Sex basically can't happen without a LOT of foreplay of the kind she likes, and she has to be very wet for it not to hurt at first. This is okay, but takes away a lot of the spontaneity.

At the other extreme, I knew this bisexual girl from Belgium who, despite being very skinny and petite build-wise, absolutely LOVED enormous cocks. "Eight inches and very fat" was her minimum. However, it is likely that she and her girlfriends engaged it a bit of vaginal fem-fisting from time to time, which kept her as loose as she was. I think her nickname was 'Barndoor Annie", lol.

But y'know, there are benefits to such physiology. There are definitely times when I'd like to find some large-vagina'd or at least pain-tolerant woman who's totally down with power-fucking at the drop of the hat, no foreplay, let's just say that. I tend to visualize such a woman as being either tall, black, kinky, or some combination of the three. Zero-to-fuck in six seconds and all that. But that is being a tad selfish.

Though maybe sometimes, selfish isn't such a bad thing.

---

Last edited:

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Campagnolo,

thanks for your explanation. Makes a lot of sense. Your sample is broader than mine, so I take your word for it and will try to see it that way.

Cool... I have a o borderline big dick...

:)