Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys, just wondering what you prefer? Would you prefer just one guys cock that you can totally focus on in a 1 on 1 situation or sucking two or more at the same time but having too spread your talents around? I love to focus on his cock however sucking two is a nice medium but anymore than that while fun lacks the intimacy. Thoughts...?

JK-uncut3791

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys, just wondering what you prefer? Would you prefer just one guys cock that you can totally focus on in a 1 on 1 situation or sucking two or more at the same time but having too spread your talents around? I love to focus on his cock however sucking two is a nice medium but anymore than that while fun lacks the intimacy. Thoughts...?

Anal well that's another thing entirely...:heart_eyes:

JK-uncut3791

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 is fine if one is fucking me while i suck the other, even better if they take turns ;)

Agreed, I think three is the perfect number for group sex, more guys is fun...but then it just becomes a cock and ass fest with no intimacy....just my opinion..

JK-uncut3791

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I like is two tongues licking my cock at the same time. Just sayin'...

Feels like heaven! Sharing a cock with another guy is nice too....the kissing with the sucking really does it for me

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Feels like heaven! Sharing a cock with another guy is nice too....the kissing with the sucking really does it for me
That, too. I like to make out with the other guy while licking on a fat knob together.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let me put it this way: 2, 3, 4...10 dollars is better than just $1. But Cocks are not Dollars! Because intimacy is gone out of the... window! Unless you're fucking Cock Hungry !

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm not going to lie, I would prefer just one dick, however, I have a train ran on me and I do have a fantasy about being gang banged.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can one be a Baby Ruth bar?

Reactions: bwhip1011