1 thread, 2 questions: Anal sex/Loud sex

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(1) Im 5 weeks into a relationship with a girl who might have the finest ass Ive ever seen... And that is saying something. Even better... She's open to anal!

Problem: She's so fucking tight I'm having trouble getting much more than my head in. The size/tightness issue seemed to get her even more aroused... But I seriously want to tear that shit up and I just cant right now. She said she wants to keep trying (thank God), but I'd really like to make this work... Soon.... Any suggestions as to how I might losen her up, short of her getting a butt plug?

(2) Were staying @ a hotel this weekend in Napa that had the nerve to call our room last night around two am to tell us there had been noise complaints and recommended that we "call it a night." Now.. I wouldnt say the walls are thin in this hotel b/c i havent heard a sound from our neighboring rooms since we got here, so I'm willing to contend that we were probably getting pretty vocal (seriously, those KY commercials arent exagerating the effectiveness of their product.) Nevertheless, I told the guy on the phone "people come to Napa to drink and fuck," and hung up. Then, we proceeded to fuck relentlessly for a couple more hours.

Do you think I say something to the GM? I'm not crazy, right? Who was being the dick in this scenario... Me or the late-night guy at the desk? Anyone else ever been confronted about loud sex @ a hotel?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can make all the noise you want, between 7AM and 11PM. After that, fuck her quietly :)
This.

I think if other hotel guests have complained about the noise, it's reasonable to reduce the volume, just as it would be if you were playing loud music or whatever at two o'clock in the morning.

That said, my g/f and I did once indulge in a sort of "competition" with the couple in the next room in a hotel in Florence (paper-thin walls, beds that creaked, bedboards that banged against the wall), but there was no question of anyone complaining then...

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
I have experienced both of your situations

1) Keep working it shell eventually loosin up one of these days where yall can actually fuck.

2) I got noise complaints staying at the Excalibur in Vegas. And I told the desk person to "f outta here" So u should know my take on the situation. Trey Songz-Neighbors know my name lol

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can make all the noise you want, between 7AM and 11PM. After that, fuck her quietly :)

Or buy a gag.

About the anal - do a search on it. We've had a few threads about anal lately, and the advice given is applicable to both men and women (apart from stuff about the prostate).

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(1) Im 5 weeks into a relationship with a girl who might have the finest ass Ive ever seen... And that is saying something. Even better... She's open to anal!

Problem: She's so fucking tight I'm having trouble getting much more than my head in. The size/tightness issue seemed to get her even more aroused... But I seriously want to tear that shit up and I just cant right now. She said she wants to keep trying (thank God), but I'd really like to make this work... Soon.... Any suggestions as to how I might losen her up, short of her getting a butt plug?

(2) Were staying @ a hotel this weekend in Napa that had the nerve to call our room last night around two am to tell us there had been noise complaints and recommended that we "call it a night." Now.. I wouldnt say the walls are thin in this hotel b/c i havent heard a sound from our neighboring rooms since we got here, so I'm willing to contend that we were probably getting pretty vocal (seriously, those KY commercials arent exagerating the effectiveness of their product.) Nevertheless, I told the guy on the phone "people come to Napa to drink and fuck," and hung up. Then, we proceeded to fuck relentlessly for a couple more hours.

Do you think I say something to the GM? I'm not crazy, right? Who was being the dick in this scenario... Me or the late-night guy at the desk? Anyone else ever been confronted about loud sex @ a hotel?

As far as the anal goes you gotta loosen her up with your fingers. Make sure she is extremely relaxed. Alcohol will definately help. Oh and the noise complaint I would have done exactly what you did fuck them.