1 to 2 inches in several weeks?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by potatoking, Nov 21, 2010.

1. potatoking

potatoking New Member

In the sticky at the top of the pe area it says it's possible to gain 1-2 inches or more in a matter of weeks but it seems most guys here don't agree. Have any of you actually gained 2 inches of length in a month or two? If not then maybe that stickied thread at the top should be circumcised.

2. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Santa Claus is coming down the chimney even as we speak.

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

In a normal adult penis, there is no way that one can achieve this level of enlargement. This kind of claim is designed to lure in those that are not well educated in the field and those who are extremely gullible.

4. potatoking

potatoking New Member

Ya at first it sounded like bull but I keep noticing guys referring newer guys to it. So how long with just jelqing would it take most guys to gain an inch in length? In you figuratively professional opinion.

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if that was possible, we would all do it. there's your answer.

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's why all men work out in the gym :biggrin1:

7. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    Its sad that all men don't. The gym takes time, energy, and a lifestyle change in general a lot of people can't commit to. A little different. If that wasn't sarcasm... ya... still don't work.

8. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I'd say more like a 1/2 inch is possible in that short amount of time.

Initial Newbie length gains to me are a combination of two things

- better erection quality (harder dick is a longer dick)
    - ligaments loosened up because of stretching routine.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Adding 1-2 inches in several (6-12) weeks is not the norm- nevertheless, there are men that have done it.

I'm going to be coming out with a multi-part article very soon that discusses gains, and one of the features will involve a study done of clients that have made extraordinary progress in size and stamina.

Here's a summarized preview of some of the best gainers' accomplishments:

-Client F reported a 2.12" gain in length in 225 days

-Client K reported a 2.1" gain in girth in 19 days(!) (starting from 3.4" in girth)

-Client L reported an 3 point increase in EQ [Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness] rating, a 4 point increase in SC [Sexual Confidence] rating, and a 6 point increase in Lib [Libido] rating in 161 days

Needless to say, some of them have gained far beyond expectations! The report will outline the methods they used to make their gains as well as other relevant details (previous training done, health anomalies, etc.)

NOTE- I worked closely with the above clients to ensure that they stayed on the path to making gains while simultaneously improving on their EQ. This seems to be the best way of ensuring that you're not overtraining.

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hum ya, you pretty much described what it takes to be successful in PE. So yeah, it works, I guess.
    besides, I didn't have to change my lifestyle in order to go to the gym regularly. may be the case if one is a fat junk food eating lazy guy, but not for the normal people imo. and where I live obese people are the minority.

11. Cranky4u

Cranky4u Member

Albums:
    I got my 1st penis pump 2~3weeks ago...I already have gained 2cm, just under an inch, when hard and now hang longer when soft...is this normal?

I only pump once a day...at night just b4 bed for 10 min > 2 min break > 15 min 5 min break > 2~5 min on high pump

12. jiggysmalls

jiggysmalls New Member

what was the name of the pump you used please?

13. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

erection quality gains

If I restarted PE I could get about a inch as my EQ is not at max fullness

max fullness or 100% is 8nbpel *6.5 as indicated by my massive Morning wood I had two weeks ago

right now it's only at 7*6
    But I have zero privacy to do PE right now

14. Cranky4u

Cranky4u Member

Albums:
    a "handome up"

main cylinder is 20cm long with another ~3cm in the cone at the end...after 3 weeks i think i might need to upgrade to a longer one already

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

best I could get was 3/4" in 18-20 wks. I used stretching, jelqing, edging and clamping. went from 6.5 to 7.25. gained about the same in girth.

16. ravenx

ravenx Member

The answer is a definite no. I attempted in another thread to express to Big Al how absurd that was and how having that there would lead to confusion. I really think he should edit his post and remove that.

I suppose it's helping him sell more penis enlargement products though, all the other people selling things in that space make the same false claims. So it must be good marketing.

#16 ravenx, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  17. Big Al

Gold Member

Please note what I posted to an earlier thread:

I've submitted the exact same details that were submitted to me by my clients. If you choose to believe that I'm making them up, that's your prerogative.

I'm quite sorry that your experiences with PE don't reflect those of "fast gainers", but it's not an excuse for you to dismiss others' claims.

In order to keep going in circles, please refer to my replies to you here: http://www.lpsg.org/197995-permanent-size-2.html#post3004145

#17 Big Al, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  18. ravenx

ravenx Member

This has nothing to do with my experiences.

This has to do with 99+% of everyone's experiences, as I'm sure even you would admit to unless you are that delusional.

If one person out of 10 thousand gained 1-2 inches in a few weeks, that doesn't mean you should trumpet that as "what you can realistically achieve" if someone pays you money. That's incredibly dishonest and sleazy imo, and puts you in the same category as everyone else making those false claims selling penis enlargement products or services.

And while you did clarify your position as stating those results are not typical in that other thread, that wasn't your statement in the sticky, which is what caused the confusion. Your statement there reads:

"You can realistically expect a 1 to 2” (possibly more) of a length increase, and around 1/2” in circumference within several weeks."

Which is completely false. One can not "realistically" expect that on any level. What one can realistically expect, given the typical gains most see in that time frame, is far less.

I'm not dismissing anyone. I concede that it is entirely possible that 1 in 10,000 (or some other very small percentage of people) did manage to achieve 1 to 2 inches in a few weeks. The only thing I disagree with is you communicating that expectation as "realistic" in a general sense to people who might be new to this topic and just learning about it, that is simply a false statement.

#18 ravenx, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  19. Big Al

Gold Member

Do you need to be so vitriolic? I've kept my responses to you civil- please do me the courtesy of responding in kind.

An open, calm debate about these things can be good but please don't misrepresent what I wrote. Surely you know that there is a very obviously distinct difference between the terms "realistic" [within the realm of possibility] and "typical" [average]. You are deliberately and openly skewing what I posted to justify your responses.

My being in the "PE business" seems to be a sore point with you. Please let me clarify a few things. Over the past few years I've released much of the material that I've written (articles, courses, tips, etc.) to the public. It can be found throughout the net in many places for free.

A good deal of my time is also spent in answering questions on these boards. Most of what I actually charge for today is for creating customized routines for individual clients through coaching services (which can be quite a labor intensive process as each client's needs and goals can be different). Surely even the most anticapitalist of fellows can justify that :) I'm certainly not perfect, but I like to think that what I'm doing by helping others on these forums is "good".

This statement of yours is incorrect as well as offensive:

"If one person out of 10 thousand gained 1-2 inches in a few weeks, that doesn't mean you should trumpet that as 'what you can realistically achieve' if someone pays you money. That's incredibly dishonest and sleazy imo, and puts you in the same category as everyone else making those false claims selling penis enlargement products or services."

Bold emphasis mine

You do realize that I posted the routine in question here free of charge? No one has paid me one red cent to put it there.

You also state that the claim is "completely false" but then you go on to concede that "...it is entirely possible that 1 in 10,000 (or some other very small percentage of people) did manage to achieve 1 to 2 inches in a few weeks."

Just out of curiosity, where are you getting those figures? Your estimates range from 1 in ~100 to 1 in 10,000. These numbers you're quoting are meaningless without more data to accompany them. Simply stating that only "1 in 10,000" men that try PE makes outstanding gains can be in itself misleading. For example- out of X amount of trainees-

-How many trained when they were supposed to?

-How many did all of the exercises in a progressive consistent manner?

-How many have previous experience with tracking fitness-related activities?

-How many received some kind of sound guidance along the way?

-How many kept training journals?

-How many kept tabs on other related factors like supplement use, sexual performance, etc?

-Then there are other factors like genetics (there are a wide variety of different physical factors that can affect your rate of gains), hormone levels, age (younger isn't necessarily better), stress, medication use, health, and so on.

While some of the above factors you can't do too much about, for most of them you can. The factors that you can control should be maximized to ensure the best rate of gains.

Basing one's expectations on what the average trainee gains is something that IMO should be highly discouraged. Statistically, the "average" results for most any endeavor with a significant number of participants are usually less than impressive. While comparing yourself to someone can serve as motivation if they're competitive or easy gainers, your ultimate competition should be with yourself. If one is truly interested in getting the best returns for your training efforts, they'll study up on the subject, make goals, and do their best to stick to them.

Personally, when I set goals for myself I aim for the stars. This means making very challenging goals but doing what needs to be done to accomplish them- without making excuses and without trying to find reasons to fail. Planting those seeds of doubt will almost surely make you fail. If you truly want something bad enough, you'll keep doing your best until you eventually succeed.

In closing, I don't hold any ill-will against you and I'd be happy to help you with your training goals- feel free to PM me if you're interested.

#19 Big Al, Dec 2, 2010
  20. ravenx

ravenx Member

Based on the fact that out of the thousands of men on the various PE sites, I have seen maybe 3 or 4 claim those kind of gains in that amount of time, and those claims were unproven.

Not at all, I just take issue with people in that business making the same false claims over and over again. You are making the same false claims with that kind of a statement that everyone else in that business is doing.

I'm sorry if you took my post as a personal insult, it was not intended as such. I just have a serious disagreement with your business practices re: spreading that kind of false information.

If you were communicating accurate information to your customers I would have no issue with your business at all.

That's fine, but the problem here is that there is a risk of injury to PE if it is not done correctly and at a pace the body can accommodate, so it is important for newbies to have a reasonable level of expectation as to the gains they are likely to see if they conduct their training in a safe manner, and 1-2 inches in a matter of weeks is not it.

You also didn't communicate that claim as a lofty goal or "reaching for the stars" or "very challenging", you communicated it as "reasonable" which it is not.

#20 ravenx, Dec 2, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted