1-way sex

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had a partner who always pleased you sexually, yet you never pleased sexually, who did not show animosity nor complained about this to anyone ( though you could tell ) would it bother you?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some people are really bothered and some are not, my ex boyfriend used to ask me if he was pleasing me because i simply did'nt pre-cum when he did whenever we were just fooling around. What you need to know i guess is whether it is a lack of sexual pleasure or whether it's a low sex drive and that's hard to tell unless you're involved.

It would bother me if it was a lack of pleasure but not if it was down to low drive.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't stand the guilt. And, I'd start to feel highly insecure and inadequate because I couldn't pleasure my partner. Nope, relationship wouldn't last long.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No way is this good. They must want something else from you if they are willing to be unequal like that. Something about the inequality is pleasing them and you must find out what it is and whether they are uploading you on ebay or something.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would bother me alot. Not to mention make me feel inadequate. I could not be in a relationship like that. However, I have to add that I have never been in that position and hope to God I never will be.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman is not satisfied in bed by a man then if the man isn't everything she wished for outside of the bed the relationship will fail. And what are the chances that any man she gets into a relationship with is actually what she trully desires outside the bedroom yet can't satisfy her in the bedroom? One in a million chances. If she's inexperienced then it may take her a while to realize what's missing.

I'd say end the relationship after you've given it your best to actually learn how to please her in the bedroom then if you honestly can say you've failed. Then let her go, it will be the shortest route to where you're going anyways.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for some people their satisfaction is found in satisfying others.
i agree with this as i am one of the dorks that cums from pleasing
others....but if i do not cum physically at least once a week i would begin to get goofy,everyone needs a good sexual fluid release to be truly healthy and happy. (imho)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with this as i am one of the dorks that cums from pleasing
others....but if i do not cum physically at least once a week i would begin to get goofy,everyone needs a good sexual fluid release to be truly healthy and happy. (imho)
not everyone, doll.
most but not all.
i go months without orgasm without it bothering me in the slightest.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had a partner who always pleased you sexually, yet you never pleased sexually, who did not show animosity nor complained about this to anyone ( though you could tell ) would it bother you?

That could not happen with me, because I've been on the receiving end of NOT ever being pleased - stood it for 31 years, but will never do it again. (And it never bothered him that he didn't please me sexually - and I never complained and he never asked if I were okay.) I can tell you that I would never do such a thing to anyone else. Never. My lover will not only be pleased, but will be in utter ecstasy, because HIS satisfaction is more important to me than my own - I *love* to give and it makes me happy to give pleasure. :tongue:

Last edited:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One way sex is a bit of an oxymoron isn't it? If it's just one person pleasing themselves sexually . . . it's masturbation. Sex between two people is generally supposed to be pleasing to both, even if they both don't orgasm/cum.

I generally like to see my partner cum first because as a guy, I can't cum 3+ times/night. It's best to get her pleasure out of the way first, because I can't always know how much longer I can go after cumming a few times myself.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One way sex is a bit of an oxymoron isn't it? If it's just one person pleasing themselves sexually . . . it's masturbation. Sex between two people is generally supposed to be pleasing to both, even if they both don't orgasm/cum.

I generally like to see my partner cum first because as a guy, I can't cum 3+ times/night. It's best to get her pleasure out of the way first, because I can't always know how much longer I can go after cumming a few times myself.

:tongue: smart man

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
is there anybody out there who doesn't think of sex with their significant other as a competition? anybody who isn't thinking about whether or not their partner is "what they expected"? anybody besides me who has sex for maybe 4 or 5 hours out of their 168 hour week (that's about 2.5% of your relationship being sex, and 97.5% being the rest of the relationship) and therefor doesn't have it anywhere NEAR the top of their priorities list?
there's so many people talking about relationships ending if somebody isn't pleased sexually... what the fuck do you people even bother having relationships for? if 5 hours of sex is more important than 163 hours of companionship, then the companionship obviously doesn't mean jack shit to you, so why do you even waste your time with it?

and, to the people who think the relationship ends if sex isn't satisfying:
My buddy just got home from Iraq a couple months ago. He was caught in an ambush and took 3 bullets before his crew was able to neutralize the enemy group. 1 of the bullets, unfortunately, hit him in the penis. the doctors were able to re-attach it, but he has lost all functioning. Basically, he can still take a piss normally, and walk around a locker room and nobody will really know, which is better than nothing. But he probably won't even get an erection again without implants of some kind.
In this situation, would you people say that his wife has every right to leave him?
The guy puts his life (including his dick) on the line to defend us all, but is now in a situation where he can't pleasure his wife with intercourse ever again. Those of you who say "if a woman isn't satisfied sexually, the relationship will end", what would you do in that situation?

(btw, anybody that says "its sad that he had this happen for such a good cause, but it doesn't change that she has to move on because he can't fuck her" better hope i never see you walking down the street)

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's plenty of people on here who would give their right testicle/breast for 4 to 5 hours sex per week! As for the other 163 hours, well unless you're a pair of insomniacs in prison together you don't get 163 another hours together do you? In fact an estimate of my week with my other half would be 40 hours a week in which case 10% of my time having sex would be amazing :biggrin1:. Don't get me wrong I agree with what you say - just not your dodgy numbers backing it up.

BTW I hope your buddy is OK and gets the support he needs from those around him