#1 way to ruin a good fuck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Jennuine73, Oct 13, 2008.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I hooked up with this hot guy for the second time Saturday night. After playing for 2hrs he asked if I could stay the rest of the night (it was already 4:30am). I told him I'd like to sleep with him but would have to leave by 6am. I got up to go to the washroom and when I came back in his room to climb back into bed with him, he ruined the whole fucking night.

First off, let me explain he is from Iceland. But speaks french, so I could talk to him. Our accents were very different so it was still difficult to communicate.

I was standing above him on the bed when I thought he asked me something. I thought I must have misunderstood, so I asked him to repeat it. Know what he asked me?????? He wanted to know if I wanted to have his baby. HIS FUCKING BABY!!!!!!!! WTF????? I told him he was crazy and no fucking way. I got dressed and left. I left politely, I wasn't a bitch but I got the fuck out of there.

This was the 2nd time fucking him. He knows I am married, he knows my age and knows I already have a daughter. This is ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT ME. What kind of irresponsible, weird shit is that?

So, needless to say, it's ruined now and I won't be able to be with him again. I will be worried he'd put a hole in the condom or something. Now, I am pissed. He was a great fuck! Hot body, built really good, sexy as fuck, great stamina, freaky and a gorgeous 8x5.5 (estimate) cock. I know it was 8 and I would guess 5.5 thick.

I am taking a trip out of town and asked him to come with me. I would drop him off at the motel, go do what I have to do, come back and we could fuck all night. Now that is fucked. Now I have to get a hold of him and try to explain why I am never going to be with him again. With my Canadian half- ass french and his fucked up french.

We did everything! He could stay hard for so long, fucked me hard, slow, deep, shallow, he knew how to use his cock! He let me finger fuck his ass while I sucked him off, albeit reluctantly. He has great kissing lips and his tongue on my pussy was heaven. The fucker!!!

What a way to ruin a good fuck!!

#1 B_Jennuine73, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a bout of 50% great sex, 45% miscommunication, and the other 5% diffferent intentions. Chalk it up to lesson learned hard there, Jenny. What is it you say in french for, "that's life"? perfect example.

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

If we're breaking it down, I would say...75% great sex, and 25% WTF??? The not being able to understand each other verbally doesn't matter much when you talk with your bodies.

That's life - C'est la vie. This situation - Qu'est ce que fuck?

4. slyman6

slyman6 New Member

move on baby............there are other guys out there

#4 slyman6, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I don't understand why some men think that having a baby is no big deal. There is this whole mindset that doesn't make any sense to me. Does having a baby prove a man's virility? His manliness? This is the 3rd time this has happened to me, it's not a one time thing.

"Go forth and spread thy seed." It just makes me think the cock is like a shotgun. *Cue shotgun sound effect now.*

6. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh god! When I saw the title of the thread I though I was going to laugh with this one but this is just creepy! I'm so sorry that it happened right at that moment too! Terrible timing!

I hope you're over that awkward feeling now. Just putting myself in that situation I felt uncomfortably awkward!

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I think the mindset of what the bible says, "Be fruitful & multiply" really has no probative value today if you can't afford to do so, you know there, Jenny?

8. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

That's the difference between men and women.

I would have said "No baby" and laughed it off.

I am not giving up a great sex partner over some bullshit.

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe it was just pillow talk...if the sex was that hot...look over certain faults...we all have them...maybe also he thought you and him could make a beautiful child together...sometimes the hot sex makes men talk stupid...enjoy the moments of good love...

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Mem - I would be putting myself in too vulnerable of a position if I had sex with him again. Who knows how much he wants to have a baby?? Is he going to put a hole in the condom? I don't know, so I can't risk it.

I can understand pillow talk Calambo, and I also understand hot sex make some men stupid. After he said that, if I had a cock, it not only would have shriveled, but retracted so deep inside I'd have an inny.

11. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I can't decide which is more a sex-spoiler: his asking a you -- a married woman -- to have his baby, or you cheating on your husband. Oh, wait, yes I can:tongue:. Why even bother getting married these days? People's priorities are so whacked.

12. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hello again...if you are that fertile and are that worried, you need to take birth control into your own hands now...most men are not into total birth control unless a vascectomy has been done... also know men want children/heirs also, but choose not to raise them...yeah that part we run from...yes you should be concerned...but maybe he is a keeper for sex only...just let him know it up front...i would want to know it...if i was him...being used as a sex object is very much a compliment to some men...have fun..but birth control/desease defense is your ultimate duty....regards

13. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it possible that he thought it was "romantic" to ask you to have his baby? Just a thought.

14. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Zayne- my marriage is open, has been open for the 11yrs we've been married. It's not "cheating".

Calambo - I can't take birth control for medical reasons. I did tell him it was just for sex, he agreed it would be fun, then he threw that at me.

From a man's point of view, is there some kind of macho-ness, some proof of manliness a man gets from having a baby?

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Here's a thought about the possible perforated protection; Why not just provide your own condoms for him, and slip it on him yourself, that way you know he's got no time to alter it?

16. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    some men want to be king of the world...having the power to pro-create is part of the alure...our penis is an extention of the power trip that you just enjoyed...repeatedly...at the moments you just explained...his mouth/brain let some shit slip...because you were in love with his proformance....and thus maybe the penis spoke instead of his brain...i do not know how it works...but do know real good sex can cause emotional stuff to flow from some men...especially if our bio clocks are ticking...you did not state his age???...younger men say stupid shit??? older men just want to fuck and run...

17. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I did do that a couple of times Chuckie :tongue: The thing is, he can do whatever he wants when my head is buried in the pillow while he's fucking me from behind :eek:.

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Calambo- he's 29

19. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep...there you go....enjoy him in the bed...send him home...keep a supply of the mornng after pill....target an older/clipped/mature man...good luck

20. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I do love older men and this is the youngest I have been with in a very long time. There's a lot to be said for maturity!!

Draft saved Draft deleted