#1 way to ruin a good fuck

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SLB- the seat cushion can be used as a flotation device...:wink: Dammit, you ruined a good e-flirtation by asking me to have your nanno baby. How am I supposed to invite you to cam with me after that?????????

8060- will you be my gay baby daddy? They do wonderful things with test tubes nowadays!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does ur husband have a boyfriend or girl friend? do u know what he is doing while u r doing what u r doing?
OR...
do u have his permission to break the legal contract that you contracted for...? (the marriage is a legal contract)
I'd suggest...take a huge inventory of your life...and give yourself a good question on your
character
conscience
courage.
after that..u will know the answer to your question...u need not ask anyone but your own conscience...and that you should be able to trust...

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO!!!!!

Oh, well, SLB...you probably just got blocked, LOL!

Jenn--I'll have to think about it. Can I sign over my parental rights? You know I'm a man and we don't want shit do with no damn kids. But I'll have 10 of them with you!

Last edited:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
does ur husband have a boyfriend or girl friend? do u know what he is doing while u r doing what u r doing?
OR...
do u have his permission to break the legal contract that you contracted for...? (the marriage is a legal contract)
I'd suggest...take a huge inventory of your life...and give yourself a good question on your
character
conscience
courage.
after that..u will know the answer to your question...u need not ask anyone but your own conscience...and that you should be able to trust...
Oooh, um, her...uhhh...Damn, I don't know what to say.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Jenn...maybe something was lost in the translation...maybe he said I want to fuck you baby and you thought he said I want you to have my baby...NAH...it doesn't sound right to me either.

Well, chalk it up for experience and move along. NEXT!!!

Um 8060 will you have my baby? hehe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Rico, I used to think you were so hot. And now you want to tie me down with whining and crying and feeding and fuckin' takin' baby baths and potty training...

I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!!! YAY!!!!!

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY first impression is that you are exaggerating, he might have said: "have a baby with me" as to point out he really likes you and everything that comes from you. Not in the real way you took it, but more as a compliment. Probably you just didn't get his sense of wordings (or i am completely wrong, also)

I have met half of the icelanders (they are very few) hheeh and they are cool, uncompromised people.
They try to preserve their race, by means of having children above average in Europe, though....

I would not drop a good fuck over that, just take more precautions. I have done that with girls who wanted to marry me or have children with me (in their words), it just added to the excitement for me, but i took extra precautions.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Got to say that that is creepy.

I had a similar thing happen with a girl in high school: nothing like getting pushed onto the bed, making out passionately, and then she says, as she's cradling my head in her breasts: "I'd love for you to give me a baby."

:eek::confused::eek::confused::rolleyes:...:eek:

Well that dream ended that night for her. I didn't even get any sex out of the bargain.

Talk about hitting the gas a little too hard.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't take birth control for medical reasons. I did tell him it was just for sex, he agreed it would be fun, then he threw that at me.

There are other forms of birth control besides pills that you take.
Condoms are one of the most unreliable methods and I would recommend looking into a back up method even with a trusted partner.

You can poll the members and you will probably find that frequently big penises break condoms. Even the large condoms are not immune to breakage especially when stressed by a large penis.

I agree - sure ruins a good fuck.
Since is was just for sex, find someone else just for sex who doesn't want you to have his baby.

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a question as a woman in an open marriage also....I have been with a few guys who have said the same thing...and although I wasn't there when this happened to you so I obviously don't know how it went down......do you think he could have meant he wanted you to take his seed, i.e. baby...maybe he was asking you to take a creampie???

But please, not trying to justify because if he meant it the way you are taking it...totally creepy, and yes you should send him on his way!
Good luck Jenn, Jackie

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexybi- He wasn't asking about a creampie. He told me he wanted me to have his baby then told me how he would like to see his baby in my belly. I was getting dressed hurriedly at this point so maybe he said more but I definitely know he wanted me pregnant.

I went to his apt today and left him a note telling him I wasn't going to be taking him out of town and I would call him on Thursday or Friday. Funny thing is, as I was going up the stairs, there was another man outside. Turns out he owns the building (or says he does anyway). I talked to him for about 10 minutes. Must be something in the water at that end of fucking town cause after 10minutes of talking to him, he told me he wanted to give me the key to his apartment and I could come and go as I please. WTF??? Obviously I said no, but what is with these men with the weird shit??

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ahhh, sorry....hate to hear it, to bad to lose such a good fuck. I feel for you, I know what its like to have to let a good one go, but it happens now and then.

Second guy seems as strange as the first...better to stay away from that end of town...lmao