#1 way to ruin a good fuck

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote
We did everything! He could stay hard for so long, fucked me hard, slow, deep, shallow, he knew how to use his cock! He let me finger fuck his ass while I sucked him off, albeit reluctantly. He has great kissing lips and his tongue on my pussy was heaven. The fucker!!!

What a way to ruin a good fuck!![/quote]

Well if you ask me, the term "i want you to have my babies" could have been his way of saying you rock!!!!!

How do you know, he was merely requesting to impregante you in order to have a baby. Maybe, just maybe he was saying that he thought you had more potential than just being a hot fuck....

Playing devils advocate, and no asssumptions, or offending, heres a thought.

Upon reflection, did you over react? Maybe because he's so hot and your married lot in life aint so hot, and that deep down you knew he was making a comment about some deeper connection, for which you, you ache for, but, cannot obtain....afterall, you are fucking around on your husband.....

from the level of uninhibited, connected play, this bloke sounds hot

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not mistaken about what he wants. And that is a pretty fucked up way of saying "you rock" by saying he wants me to have his baby.

My marriage is different, I know no one else with the same marriage. My marriage is not hot in a sexual way, we are not intimate due to medical issues on his part. It is satisfying in every other way though. The only "connection" I am looking for is a hot lay I can be with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times a week.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok JennBob...I hear what you're saying and support your freaking out and leaving, but I have an alternative viewpoint.

I know you were communicating in French and you were dealing with different accents and maybe different colloquialisms (local phrases), but could it be that he was simply saying to you, "do you want to take my load?"

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's okay Jen. I don't cam anyway so I would have to politely refuse your offer to cam if I hadn't ruined it already.

Je veux tu d'avoir mes bebes. J'adore tu pour jamais!!!!!!!!

Hehe.

Only joking. Is my French passable?

But now...I have to go. My plane's parked right outside... :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zayne- my marriage is open, has been open for the 11yrs we've been married. It's not "cheating".

Calambo - I can't take birth control for medical reasons. I did tell him it was just for sex, he agreed it would be fun, then he threw that at me.
See that's why I can't have fuck buddys someone always wants to change the rules once you are in a good groove. :frown1: You were right to run from this whacky Iceman Jennuine73.

From a man's point of view, is there some kind of macho-ness, some proof of manliness a man gets from having a baby?
My first serious bf used to want to get me pregnant. I was only 19! He even went so far as hiding my birth control pills. :12: Needless to say we broke up, for that and other reasons.

Is it possible that he thought it was "romantic" to ask you to have his baby? Just a thought.
Unless you have been dating exclusively for at least 6 months to a year that's not romantic, it's scary and creepy! That's basically saying I want you to be forever linked to me through time. Romance is candles, flowers, jewelry. Babies are not romantic.

The guy needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and just fuck :biggrin1:
Thank you! My ex-bf was a man of few words until we were in bed. I can't tell you how many times I had to put my hand over his mouth and tell him to just shut up and fuck me. :biggrin1:

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, well Eaton,OH is a little bitty burg close to the Indiana state line...about 20 mins west of Dayton.
Kind of a bump in the road really...lol

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mattymattmatt- I know that's what he meant. As I said, I had him repeat it, then I repeated what I heard and he said it.

Since yesterday, I had my phone off. When I turned it on, I had 11messages from him. All telling me to call him, then it got to where are you, then why are you not calling, then it was him repeating je t'aime 5 times before saying goodbye.

I think maturity is a big issue here. And ignorance. He thinks telling me he wants me to have his baby is a compliment or something. At least I'm hoping that's what it is, because if he REALLY DOES then that's one fucked up individual!

I let him call me another 3 times without picking up. On the fourth I got some privacy and told him I didn't want to see him anymore. I was honest and said he scared me by saying he wants me to have his baby. Then he started telling me he wants me to spend my days and nights with him. I kept interrupting him to tell him I didn't want to anymore, listen to me, blah blah blah. Finally I hung up on him. He tried calling me back 3 times after that, then gave up.

This is kinda crossing over the weird into the really fucked up category. I'm glad I only gave him my cell and not my home number!