1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Most liked posts in thread: 10,000 Absentee Ballots in Gwinnett Are Flawed

1. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 Banned

:aargh4:

this can't be happening!

2. Principessa

Principessa Expert Member

In theory, this isn't a big deal and can be easily fixed. My problem is what if this happens other places? I mean it's technically a printing error. These things happen right . . . it's just an accident, no malicious intent I'm sure. :rolleyes:

3. unabear09

unabear09 Expert Member

Albums:
    My good God!

Ok....this is fucking rediculous! I live in the state of Alabama, and we've probably got one of the easiest ballots in the country. All you do is draw a line that connects an arrow, walk over to a little machine, feed the ballot to the machine, the vote is counted, and the ballot is stored for possible future use. If my dumbass state can figure it out and make it that damned easy, why can't every other state follow suit?

4. D_one and done

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy Banned

How hard is it for our nation to come up with a universal voting system? If they can come up with one official 1040, W2 or whatever nationalized tax form then they can do the same thing for a Presidential ballot. No excuses.

More and more, it's becoming apparent that leaving this up to each individual state is not working. They all try to make their own form of ballot and in the process create all sorts of problems when trying to come up with accurate tallies. To have yet another election with the potential of voting fraud is just disgusting. Shows just how incompetent our government really is when it comes to real issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice