10,000 post & Anniversary celebration

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations, fortiesfun, on achieving this milestone that many of us may reach only if we have decades. Ten thousand posts in a year is truly amazing! Although I don't always agree with you, I always enjoy reading your posts. You mention there many here who make this forum very enjoyable, and I totally agree with you on those that you single out for their contributions. I would also include you in this elite group as well. I know I speak for many here who are looking forward to reading your next 10,000 posts!

Kudos!

smoothrnb

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Happy 10,000 and one year sweety! It sure is great knowing you. I hope you continue to post as much, and as strong as you did the past year. LPSG would not be the same without you.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
What a wonderful way to mark both the occasion of your 10,000th post and the anniversary of your joining this site, fortiesfun. Congratulations on the passing of both these milestones! Here's hoping that you will continue making contributions to LPSG like the ones of the past year in coming days and years!:smile:

:laola:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is your thing hot cut cock?
Then please, meet my friend, the Doc.
You are not just a poet, but also a prophet. :wink:

I salute you from the bleachers.
Why don't you think about coming on down here to the field and start playing!

Unfortunately, perhaps fortunately on your part, we haven't had much contact since I've joined.
But I have been reading your posts, too, and I am glad you are here. You are already adding a lot to the place!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T !
Ditto.

Thanks for your recognition. I do have to say, however, that the compulsion I feel to play that particular role is one of the things I like least about being here and one that continually makes me wonder if I should move on.
I know that one of the things that made me feel best about the site when I first arrived was that I knew for certain it was safe for gay men, and that was because you were one of the vigilant ones that kept it so. I understand that is a job all of us should take on, and you should have less of that on your shoulders, but I want you to know how much it meant to me!

And NO, you are not the biggest post-whore ever.:tongue:
Depends on how you count, of course, but I believe (to my shame, but you gotta be proud of whatever you got even if it is just shame!) that I have the highest post per day count of anyone on the board. There are those with more posts, but they have been here longer. :rolleyes:

Although I don't always agree with you, I always enjoy reading your posts.
That's all a man can ask.

LPSG would not be the same without you.
Thanks, Kink! Truer words were never spoken, though I guess that is in the same ambiguous category as the famous post-concert comment, "I've never heard anything like that in my life!"

:smile:

Thanks also Dongalong, Meg, and all the rest of you have wished me well in PMs. It is greatly appreciated!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
ff, that was such a wonderful post that it boosts my impression of your contributions, already set at a dizzying height, yet higher still.

Your common sense, your fairness, your kindness, and your almost unblievably clear and elegant prose style make your every post a must-read.

I don't know how you find the time, considering how busy you must be irl.

But I'm sure glad you do, and in thinking so, I know I have lots and lots of company.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I deliberately shy away from post count threads, but Doc is deserving...

Doc has pretty much listened to me vent weekly via PM since I joined - and has consistently responded, if not with genuine content, then with at least a "hey I'm busy I'll get back to you on this". We should all pay tribute to Doc as a role model for communication - the genuine content I mention, the interaction, the etiquette, the humor...

Doc is/has a nice package :biggrin1:

Myriad thanks from the heart for everything, Doc. You rock.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who knew I would EVER enjoy a little FF now and then, let alone love it 10,000 times in a year!?! :redface:
I hope it's been as good for you Doc, as it has for me! Keep it comin' :wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CONGRATULATIONS !!! :notworthy: :fest30: :laola: :beerchug:
Well done FF,your 10,000th post is one of your best yet! You are one of the guys that make this site truly supportive.Long may you continue.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I believe (to my shame) that I have the highest post per day count of anyone on the board. ... :rolleyes:

Don't be ashamed FF. You should be proud of making your sage, and more often than not, megaposts. In fact your posts are so full of superconcentrated wisdom that one of your posts is actually worth 3 post-whore posts. So yes indeed you are the biggest post-whore of lpsg.:wink:

BTW, contrary to popular belief, I was not bribed into making that statement by the Daughters of the British Empire.:biggrin1:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't be ashamed FF. You should be proud of making your sage, and more often than not, megaposts. In fact your posts are so full of superconcentrated wisdom that one of your posts is actually worth 3 post-whore posts. So yes indeed you are the biggest post-whore of lpsg.:wink:
Have I mentioned recently that I love you? (And as long as I am patting my own back, have you noticed that I actually surpassed the main competition for the whore title in total posts today, at least for a while?)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I never give you enough credit. :wink: I was expecting the crown to be passed on is all...

I'm sorry... allow me to do it properly.

Fortiesfun, You are officially the biggest whore this site has ever seen. Because of this, you can now get a 10% discount on all sex related purchases and people will wave at you on the street.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sorry... allow me to do it properly.

Fortiesfun, You are officially the biggest whore this site has ever seen. Because of this, you can now get a 10% discount on all sex related purchases and people will wave at you on the street.
I may never be able to fill your... shoes, but I am proud to be your successor.