10,000 Views CLUB

RatherLarge

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
glad to say i am brand new to the club...and cant wait to reach the next milestone...15,000 views.

lets give it up to the severely hung guys that have hit this mark...and see who has the most viewed profile on this site? both male and female

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
31,361 as it stands... congrats Rather Large
let's face it boys, we are never going to catch the likes of fp, ladygaga, dominatricks, dollbaby, etc. etc. etc, but we can try

i am only 48 away from 10,000 so a few visits would be greatly appreciated1!!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
let's face it boys, we are never going to catch the likes of fp, ladygaga, dominatricks, dollbaby, etc. etc. etc, but we can try

i am only 48 away from 10,000 so a few visits would be greatly appreciated1!!!

thxxx tgirls... you know us girls are only here to support all you guys :tongue:

and PS Welcome to the Club newbie :smile:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
About 24,000 in less than 6 months (since I became active/first picture uploaded) ;D

I know how that goes. I've been a member here since '06 but didn't upload a pic until '09. :tongue:

So, guys....didn't you see a tremendous increase in visits to your profile when you added/update the pics? I find that I get more after I upate my pics.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
So, guys....didn't you see a tremendous increase in visits to your profile when you added/update the pics? I find that I get more after I upate my pics.

The amount of views increases more when you are nude and show off your face at the same time...:rolleyes: (although I regret doing that)
That combined with many posts and you get a boost in the amount of viewers on your page.

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Closing in on 16 000 after posting my first pic almost to the date a year ago! :biggrin1:

Btw, I recently closed my gallery to be viewed by friends only, so the pics have NOT disappeared. I just want to have a better control of who´s watching :rolleyes:

Last edited: