10 Body Language Signals That Show She's Interested

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Big Al, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10 Body Language Signals That Show She's Interested [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rejection is no fun. Asking someone out, only to be shot down in flames, can be a major blow to the ego. That's where body language can help. A large percentage of human communication is based on body language - gestures and movements that can signal our thoughts and feelings even more accurately than words. The challenge is determining which of these signals indicate sexual attraction. [/FONT][/FONT]

Article continued HERE (As per the forum rules)

2. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmph. So basically, "if she's breathing she might be sexually attracted to you"...

Very insightful.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

How did you perceive that to be the message of the article?

Humans do communicate nonverbally, and this article merely points out several gestures common with women looking to show interest.

4. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Allow me to summarize the highlighted "mannerisms" -- seriously, I'm not making these up:

She touches her hair....she might be into you
    She touches herself....she might be into you
    She touches an object....she might be into you
    She crosses he legs....she might be into you
    She looks at you....she might be into you
    She is somewhere in your proximity....she might be into you

...I believe that's known as the "horseshoes & handgrenades" approach to non-verbal communication.

I'm sure the point of the article was to empower men who are otherwise not inclined to do the cold-greeting thing, and going by these criteria, there's virtually no circumstance for a guy NOT to feel confident that she might be receptive...

5. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Hmmm, I always thought uncontrolled bowel movements and projectile vomiting were the only two I had to pay attention to! Good thing there's helpful information like this on the tubes of the interwebs, or I'd be a virgin until I finally get that gig in the funeral home!

6. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LMAO. :beerchug2: :35:

7. D_Beatrice Pinchfanny

Now here is a question. Why won't you guys just go up and approach a woman???? To hell with signals, if you are nervous start with a joke and have a laugh together. That's a real ice breaker for ya. Rejections works both ways, for men and for women as well, laugh at it, and move on, someone even better is just waiting around the next corner.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

I think you're oversimplifying the points made in the article, but you're entitled to your opinion. Certainly the context and the degrees of how those clues are emitted makes a difference :)

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Excellent advice :) I think these clues would be important to look for once the conversation is initiated and not just before.

10. ihasaweewee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Eventually one of these articles will add "if she's breathing, she's interested."

Draft saved Draft deleted