10 inch of terror

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK so when do we get to see the clip of him taking ten inches of horror in the county lockup ?

It's real, there are other clips of him on there I'm pretty sure... :frown1:

As we are always told, there is a time and a place for everything. Flashers progress to more serious sex crimes with alarming regularity. They usually don't just stop at flashing. :frown1:

Bubba gonna have fun with him in a jailcell though :cool:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of the women, except the chubby jogger, kept watching as they walked away. I have seen videos like that on Xtube. It makes me laugh. I know that the dudes/chicks who flash like that are fucked up, but it is funny to see reactions.

There was a video of a white guy on a train (assuming in Europe) who was stroking a similarly large cock while a woman sat across from him and read the paper pretending not to notice. It was sort of funny.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It's real, there are other clips of him on there I'm pretty sure... :frown1:

As we are always told, there is a time and a place for everything. Flashers progress to more serious sex crimes with alarming regularity. They usually don't just stop at flashing. :frown1:

Bubba gonna have fun with him in a jailcell though :cool:

They do and I think you'd end up doing time if you got done for flashing like that a couple of times.

I'm sorry - that was fucking HILARIOUS. I know it's wrong, but those reactions had me cracking up.

Ok those specifc clips are funny, I laughed at the reactions, mostly because they were benign, or bizarre.

But some women would be really disturbed by that kind of thing, we didn't see reactions like that, because they wouldn't be funny. :wink: