10 Inch Roll Call

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Are you telling me my dick isn't big enough for you!?

You know full well I'd only tell you that in order to incite you to punish me with it all the more ruthlessly :rolleyes:

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ChuckRich said:
Post if you're 10 inches or more. I'm not though. But I'm just curious to know how many on the site are. Sorry, I know this is kinda stupid. I'm sure that pretty soon this thread will have a completely other topic anyway.

I am above 10 inches, if you would like to see a picture just look at my profile.

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont have 10 inches or even 3!!! but back to cadburys chocolate. i live near the factory and i hate it. german chocolate is much nicer. cadburys is so full of sugar yuk. soz to change the subject carolyn

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
I love Flake!...too bad they covered his
candy bar with that stupid wrapper!
HEY WIND-TALKER IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE BOTH SWEET-TOOTHES....

IF YOU CAN NOT FIND ANY OF THOSE FLAKE CANDY AU'NATUREL THEN I HAVE A "SUGGESTIVE" ALTERNATIVE FOR YOU TO TRY....

THE MARS OR MOUNDS CANDY COMPANY MAKES A LARGE SCALE SIZE ALMOND JOY CANDY BAR ....THE BAD NEWS THAT IT DOES NOT COME IN A FULL LENGTH 10" INCH SWEET....HOWEVER IT DOES COME IN TWO 5" INCH CANDY PIECES....

THE TRICK IS TO FIRST NIBBLE ON THE CHOCOLATE EXTERIOR AND THEN NIBBLE THE INSIDES...THEN FINALLY "RIM AROUND" THE REMAINING CANDY UNTIL YOU GET THE TWO ALMOND NUTS "OFF" ....

WHAT DO YOU THINK.....:rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10inchPlus60... I have one minor request, if you don't mind. Please don't type in bold all-uppercase letters. It's very difficult to read.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spankorama_gal said:
i dont have 10 inches or even 3!!! but back to cadburys chocolate. i live near the factory and i hate it. german chocolate is much nicer. cadburys is so full of sugar yuk. soz to change the subject carolyn

I'm a chocoholic myself and sooo have to agree with you on that. Good chocolate is complimented by the sugar not the other way around! :p