10 Inch Roll Call

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
duracock9x6 said:
well i am only 9x6 here if i use a penis pump i can hit 9.25x6.5 lots of guys seen me on cam an know its the real deal but I am not that elusive PERFECT 10 incher
I'm the same size as you. I just wish I had that one more inch cause 10 sounds like so much more than 9. LOL

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ChuckRich said:
Post if you're 10 inches or more. I'm not though. But I'm just curious to know how many on the site are. Sorry, I know this is kinda stupid. I'm sure that pretty soon this thread will have a completely other topic anyway.
I'm 73".

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shymonster said:
I'm a chocoholic myself and sooo have to agree with you on that. Good chocolate is complimented by the sugar not the other way around! :p

Whoa! Dick is off the charts, dude. Thanks for being one of the few posters who actually addressed the topic of the thread, and with pics too! WOW!

25cm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Next Y'all will be posting pics of guys holding Kosher Salamae (plural for salami?)to their crotches.

I think "salami" is the plural for "salamo" but don't quote me. My Italian is rusty. I suspect "salamae doesn't exist.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
25cm said:
I think "salami" is the plural for "salamo" but don't quote me. My Italian is rusty. I suspect "salamae" doesn't exist.

Salamae is in fact a serotype of salmonella, so clearly Sorcerer's salami has gotten a little overripe. :rolleyes: