10+ inches cocks do exist. I finally met one and I was actually dissapointed

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been exchanging messages with a guy in gayromeo.com and finally met up with him a couple of weeks ago. It was a very revealing meeting. I discovered that the absolutely massive cocks I had fantasised about do exist, but more importantly, I discovered that actually I don’t like them that much!

It seems I am not as much of a size queen as I thought and that sort of makes me sad.

I wrote to this guy many months ago, he didn’t have any naked pictures in his profile but he had chosen the ‘xxl’ option in the ‘who I am’ section. He answered very politely that he was just chatting with friends and not looking for sex at that moment. We exchanged a few more messages and I asked him if I could see some naked photos of him. When I received them my jaw dropped. His penis looked so large that I was not sure if they were authentic.

I asked him how big he was and he replied 10.8 inches which sort of matched what I was seeing in the photos and that made me extremely excited but I was still not sure if the photos really belonged to him.

I guess what made me more suspicious was that he was always ‘travelling’ or too busy to meet up but I kept in touch with him for many months and one day he asked me if I wanted to meet him for a drink the following day.

That meeting finally happened a couple of weeks ago and he came back to my place. I had already noticed in the pub the bulge down his leg and was extremely turned on by it but I still was very surprised when I saw his penis in the flesh.

I was kneeling down when I pulled down his trousers and the sight of his penis made my heart pump faster! I felt I was going to come at that moment. His penis was already semi-hard and it became rock hard in my mouth. It looked even more impressive in the flesh than in his photos.

I’ve been fascinated by long cocks for many years. Back in Brazil I had sex several times with a guy with 9 inches and if this guy is 10.8 inches that is less that 2 inches difference. However the 10.8 inches looked so much more incredibly huge, so long and heavy, so nicely disproportionate to this guy’s skinny body.

I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to suck on that cock but he soon turned his attention to my ass and things didn’t go at all as I expected. He was an extremely skilful lover. The way he ate my ass almost made me, for the second time, come, and when he entered my ass he somehow managed to slide in his cock so gently that I almost had to look back to check if it was his cock I was feeling inside me.

He fucked me for a while without going all the way in and I was ecstatic. He kept telling me dirty things in Spanish, he is Mexican, and that turned me on even more. However after a while he started going deeper and things changed.

I don’t quite understand, the guy I used to see back home with the 9 inches dick made me so happy when he was fucking me. He would really pound my ass and I always thought I was ready for a larger man. Then I have two dildos at home, one of which is 10 inches, practically as long as this guy’s cock and I can take the dildo all the way in. I think the difference might be that my dildo is one of those soft rubber toys so it is extremely flexible and it is not as thick as his cock was.

The fact is that when he went all the way in for the first time I felt a horrible pain that almost brought tears to my eyes. He backed off and let me rest until the pain subsided. After a while he started fucking me again and this time I asked him to let me go all the way down on his cock. To my extreme disappointment I couldn’t.

I tried several times. I could actually take most of his penis but it was the last two inches or even maybe the last half an inch that would produce this incredible pain.

He was very understanding and continue fucking me without going all the way in, but then the other problem became that he kept going on and on.

I don’t know how much time passed before I started wishing he finished. I suddenly became very aware that my ass was all wide open and that the inside of my body was hurting even when he was not going all the way in.

It’s hard to explain but I reached a point when it felt unnatural to have such a big cock inside me.

It felt very nice when his dick went a bit soft inside me but when it became really hard again the unpleasant sensation came back.

I asked the guy to come but he didn’t and after a while I had to tell him that I needed a rest. I sucked his cock for a while and then he asked me if he could fuck me again. We did it for about 5 more minutes and then I had to stop again. He eventually masturbated and came all over my chest, which was extremely exciting.

I was very disappointed that I couldn’t take him all the way and not two days passed when I was masturbating thinking of his gigantic cock and wishing he was inside me again.

I met him again a few days later determined to take all his cock this time but exactly the same thing happen.

He is not in the UK at the moment but I want to see him again some time when he is back. However I reached the conclusion that I enjoy more sex with a long cock but with one not as long as his. Something as huge as his might be fun from time to time but I wouldn’t even dream of having a boyfriend like him. I feel that I would end up tired of all the effort required and that my ass would be permanently changed.

Yet I wish I could take him all. It has always been my fantasy to take a huge cock and I feel that I would like to be able to enjoy being taken by such an enormous size. Has anybody else has had this 'feelings vs actual experience' conflict?

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

horsey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting story...is your friend a member of LPSG? If not, ask him to join and see if he would put up a few pictures, might be interesting for some of us to even cam with him.....merry Xmas!

D

deleted500031

This was hot to read! It seems as if the deciding factor was the fucking - i.e. if the guy had been happy with simply sucking and wanking, you would have come away with a greater appreciation of such a big dick? I sure would as I'm far more about the mouth and hands than anything else. Thanks for sharing!

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a FB who was barely 5 inches hard.. but he could fuck like a demon, he could make me cum while he was screwing me and that rarely happens with anyone,...I was disapointed when I first saw him hard but..I got over that in a hurry

Reactions: Genko

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks for the read, i've played with dildos and toys and i can tell you that there is no way i can take an almost-11-inch cock without some sort of pain or discomfort, and i've attempted. sometimes i wonder that maybe less is more but not so much less. i'm thinking 7-8 or less is ideal for solid hard pounding fucking without issues. just me.

i'm more for satisfying both partners than trying to conquer a monster cock. each purpose have their moments, i guess.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You say that he was a skillful lover, maybe with his tongue, but obviously not with his cock. Having a huge cock and being a great lover takes a lot of effort. He sounds like a the type of big cock guy that thinks all he needs to do is stick that big bat inside you, and you will have the fuck of your life.

I have a huge cock and I have found it takes a lot more than my size to provide my partner with an enjoyable experience. My wife and I swing with several other couples, we are fortunate that the other guys are as large as I am. If you asked our partners they would tell you that me and my big cocked friends are extremely skilled lovers. I did not wake up as a teenager with this ability. Over the years of swinging with this group we have communicated a lot about what does and does not feel good.

By keeping communication open and our brains engaged any guy can learn to become a great lover, no matter how big their cock is. Guys tend to forget that their biggest sex organ is not their cock, but their brains, and they need to use it.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that my friend is your 2nd hole... in a way its like being a virgin twice.. haha.. you got to go slow and take your time

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had been exchanging messages with a guy in gayromeo.com and finally met up with him a couple of weeks ago. It was a very revealing meeting. I discovered that the absolutely massive cocks I had fantasised about do exist, but more importantly, I discovered that actually I don’t like them that much!

It seems I am not as much of a size queen as I thought and that sort of makes me sad.

I wrote to this guy many months ago, he didn’t have any naked pictures in his profile but he had chosen the ‘xxl’ option in the ‘who I am’ section. He answered very politely that he was just chatting with friends and not looking for sex at that moment. We exchanged a few more messages and I asked him if I could see some naked photos of him. When I received them my jaw dropped. His penis looked so large that I was not sure if they were authentic.

I asked him how big he was and he replied 10.8 inches which sort of matched what I was seeing in the photos and that made me extremely excited but I was still not sure if the photos really belonged to him.

I guess what made me more suspicious was that he was always ‘travelling’ or too busy to meet up but I kept in touch with him for many months and one day he asked me if I wanted to meet him for a drink the following day.

That meeting finally happened a couple of weeks ago and he came back to my place. I had already noticed in the pub the bulge down his leg and was extremely turned on by it but I still was very surprised when I saw his penis in the flesh.

I was kneeling down when I pulled down his trousers and the sight of his penis made my heart pump faster! I felt I was going to come at that moment. His penis was already semi-hard and it became rock hard in my mouth. It looked even more impressive in the flesh than in his photos.

I’ve been fascinated by long cocks for many years. Back in Brazil I had sex several times with a guy with 9 inches and if this guy is 10.8 inches that is less that 2 inches difference. However the 10.8 inches looked so much more incredibly huge, so long and heavy, so nicely disproportionate to this guy’s skinny body.

I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to suck on that cock but he soon turned his attention to my ass and things didn’t go at all as I expected. He was an extremely skilful lover. The way he ate my ass almost made me, for the second time, come, and when he entered my ass he somehow managed to slide in his cock so gently that I almost had to look back to check if it was his cock I was feeling inside me.

He fucked me for a while without going all the way in and I was ecstatic. He kept telling me dirty things in Spanish, he is Mexican, and that turned me on even more. However after a while he started going deeper and things changed.

I don’t quite understand, the guy I used to see back home with the 9 inches dick made me so happy when he was fucking me. He would really pound my ass and I always thought I was ready for a larger man. Then I have two dildos at home, one of which is 10 inches, practically as long as this guy’s cock and I can take the dildo all the way in. I think the difference might be that my dildo is one of those soft rubber toys so it is extremely flexible and it is not as thick as his cock was.

The fact is that when he went all the way in for the first time I felt a horrible pain that almost brought tears to my eyes. He backed off and let me rest until the pain subsided. After a while he started fucking me again and this time I asked him to let me go all the way down on his cock. To my extreme disappointment I couldn’t.

I tried several times. I could actually take most of his penis but it was the last two inches or even maybe the last half an inch that would produce this incredible pain.

He was very understanding and continue fucking me without going all the way in, but then the other problem became that he kept going on and on.

I don’t know how much time passed before I started wishing he finished. I suddenly became very aware that my ass was all wide open and that the inside of my body was hurting even when he was not going all the way in.

It’s hard to explain but I reached a point when it felt unnatural to have such a big cock inside me.

It felt very nice when his dick went a bit soft inside me but when it became really hard again the unpleasant sensation came back.

I asked the guy to come but he didn’t and after a while I had to tell him that I needed a rest. I sucked his cock for a while and then he asked me if he could fuck me again. We did it for about 5 more minutes and then I had to stop again. He eventually masturbated and came all over my chest, which was extremely exciting.

I was very disappointed that I couldn’t take him all the way and not two days passed when I was masturbating thinking of his gigantic cock and wishing he was inside me again.

I met him again a few days later determined to take all his cock this time but exactly the same thing happen.

He is not in the UK at the moment but I want to see him again some time when he is back. However I reached the conclusion that I enjoy more sex with a long cock but with one not as long as his. Something as huge as his might be fun from time to time but I wouldn’t even dream of having a boyfriend like him. I feel that I would end up tired of all the effort required and that my ass would be permanently changed.

Yet I wish I could take him all. It has always been my fantasy to take a huge cock and I feel that I would like to be able to enjoy being taken by such an enormous size. Has anybody else has had this 'feelings vs actual experience' conflict?

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

I don't have any experiences to share with you, because my boyfriends in the past have not been that big that I couldn't take them. But I just had to say that you write so clearly, because I got a picture of the whole thing in my mind as you wrote it..

Maybe your body just had to get accustomed to it and after the 1st session it was too soon to try again a second time a few days later.

I say try one more time..and If it happens again..you might just have to accept that those sizes are just for sucking..nothing more. If I look at some of the sizes on LPSG I have the same feeling just by looking at them..

Merry Christmas!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I used to have that same problem, and if a lover is huge and too aggressive at first it still happens unless I'm well prepared immediately before he arrives. There are muscles all throughout your rectum that provide the necessary sensations & control to keep "accidents" from happening during everyday activity. Those muscles, like any others, can relax, but they aren't under direct control of the conscious brain. Instead, they only relax when given certain autonomous signals that it's ok to release what's being held back. Going the other way, like putting something in vs out, there are no normal ways to signal that relaxation.

Don't fear it, don't rush it, plenty of lube, plenty of prep, and confidence that you won't break anything - that's the combination. I really couldn't relax completely until I discovered with bigger toys what was really possible, and how it felt to relax and accommodate something that big.

Google Body - Google Labs gives a fantastic view of the situation, and you can see that in the average sized male, there really is no obstruction until you get up 12 inches or more. I can get nearly 14 inches of toy (well-washed seedless cucumber) in with enough relaxation and patience, after which I can repeat the process much more easily until things return to "normal". That includes monster partners. I had an 11" lover who fucked me silly a coule of times recently - I prepared myself with some deep cleaning followed by about 10 minutes of toying. When I got to his place he was stunned at how readily I could take his entire cock; it was a first for him.

You can read others' stories, watch vids of bicep-deep fisting, see girls taking 18" of silicone double dongs up their ass, but until you feel it yourself, under a very, very controlled situation - like at home with your own patience, toys, lube and determination - you'll never understand how to really relax. Of course, if your lover can stay erect for 10, 30, 60 minutes or more, and has the patience and compassion to help you learn, that makes an acceptable substitute. The biggest problem there is in your desire to please him, which might lead to subconscious internal tensing.

Oh, one more thing. Be clean, very, very clean. Having some waste matter waiting up there that your body isn't ready to release will work against you, big time. Check for enema and anal douche threads for tips.

If nothing works, after all is said & done, give me a call - I'll gladly take over ;-)

Last edited:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to practise with a long dildo to gently massage the 2nd hole about 8 inches inside your ass. You need to get used to having that penetrated. Then you will be able to take him all and enjoy it. I've had some very long dildos up there. Much longer than this guy and I can take them all. Practise my friend, practise.

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks all for your comments. It is perhaps too early for a final veredict so I'll give it another try some time.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may not be the solution, but it could be worth trying. While on your right side, move your left leg up and to the left, exposing your anus. This position aims a large cock toward the opening of the sigmoid colon, which comes from the left. The rectum is only about 5 to 7 inches, so a longer cock needs to enter the sigmoid colon. It is somewhat "S" shaped, so the cock has to get around the curve. If the cock passes thru, then there should not be pressure and pain. If the cock is not aimed toward the opening, it might push against the wall. If it doesn't traverse the bend easily, that might also cause your problem. You might check an anatomy book or get some advice from some of the knowledgeable and helpful guys on here.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This may not be the solution, but it could be worth trying. While on your right side, move your left leg up and to the left, exposing your anus. This position aims a large cock toward the opening of the sigmoid colon, which comes from the left. The rectum is only about 5 to 7 inches, so a longer cock needs to enter the sigmoid colon. It is somewhat "S" shaped, so the cock has to get around the curve. If the cock passes thru, then there should not be pressure and pain. If the cock is not aimed toward the opening, it might push against the wall. If it doesn't traverse the bend easily, that might also cause your problem. You might check an anatomy book or get some advice from some of the knowledgeable and helpful guys on here.

I didn't know about this until now, but it seems I've been doing the right thing instinctively. Thank you for an informative post :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Great advice! Of course some adjustment to it needs to be made when dealing with a curved cock, depending on the curve, lol. My Guy has a left curve and slight downward curve. I have found, for me, that laying on my left side, with my right leg drapped over his shoulder, tends to make the transaction easier. Remeber, that while everyones colon follows the same basic design, there are individual quirks that you need to suss out, preferably before play. Getting to know your own roadmap can aide in helping someone else navigate it:smile: Now when I am properly warmed up, and want that bit of pain that feels so good, I like to reverse it (more into the posistion you recomend) for that hurts so good feeling. If my guy had an upward curve I am sure I could take your advice as is though:biggrin1:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can understand your disappointment. I much prefer the idea of a huge cock that is big in girth, not overly long. My experience is anything really firm will hurt at the "bend in the road". I would not want more than 8" in length for anal, but bring on the GIRTH!

I would think stroking and sucking one longer would be amazing, as you found. And I would still love to experience one as big as you did!