10 inches of straight Romanian Dick

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hung9mike said:
Me too. He only says "gay" four times in his short introductory paragraph, along with "I love a man with strong arms like mine", "make my ass hot as in (sic) hell", and "I like ... getting guys off." Straight as an arrow, yeah. :tongue:

I think that some schmuck in the advertizing section thought that the whole 'straight guy' thing would sell. But forgot to revise the rest of the text, because Ion (which I believe to be his real name) is as gay as it gets, and speaks only a little English (i.e. he certainly never put this text together). :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
@Alex-Fuck you.
@Jeff-Fuck you with a Kosher Salami.
*rolls over, plays possum, and begs for forgiveness. Or punishment. In fact, punishment would be the clear winner* :rolleyes:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
I think that some schmuck in the advertizing section thought that the whole 'straight guy' thing would sell.
Well, not to open a can of worms here, but I've always been amused at the notion of straight men looking to have sex with other men.

By the way, Alex, I've always enjoyed your posts. You're a funny, articulate, and insightful guy!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hung9mike said:
Well, not to open a can of worms here, but I've always been amused at the notion of straight men looking to have sex with other men.

By the way, Alex, I've always enjoyed your posts. You're a funny, articulate, and insightful guy!
Thank you kindly, sir :wink:...

In fairness, I think the straight thing works both ways though... there are certainly gay guys who find the idea of gaining (fantasy) access to this 'forbidden fruit' a turn-on.. if you take a site like CircleJerkBoys, for example, the whole concept is that the viewer is gaining access to otherwise unobtainable 'real straight guys off the street'... even when they are busy shoving their cocks up each other's asses :rolleyes:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
*He's skanky as fuck
*What the hell did they use for cum, Bisquick?
*That's not 10 inches

1) I thought you liked them skanky Sorcerer
2):laugh2:
3) Of couse it's not ten inches, if it weren't a lie it wouldn't be entertainment (think about it)

I also posted about how there was something fishy about the advertisement but I tore down my post, I think it's rather funny, the whole lot of it.:cool: