10 plus inch possible?

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
A legit 10 incher?

No, and not even close like some other guys here.

If you look through his tumblr page and actually think about what you're looking at, it's actually hardly impressive at all, relatively speaking. (See attached photo and look at the length compared to his hand - not overly impressive TBH)

Posts like this are a prime example of why some people think there are verified penises of this length. Because they are willing to convince themselves and/or accept BS methods of measurement that stray drastically from the standard like this one.

How anyone could look at that and see 10 is beyond me.

Markus777

Sexy Member
Media

If you look through his tumblr page and actually think about what you're looking at, it's actually hardly impressive at all, relatively speaking. (See attached photo and look at the length compared to his hand - not overly impressive TBH)

Posts like this are a prime example of why some people think there are verified penises of this length. Because they are willing to convince themselves and/or accept BS methods of measurement that stray drastically from the standard like this one.

I understand, but it sure isn't only 7 inches long either.

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
Yes. I never said it was 7 inches long, because it clearly isn't. It's a big cock, but not amongst the very biggest or near a legit 10". That photo may not be max hard, but it looks close. That's just an example, if you take some other pics or screen-grabs, they show the same thing.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He also compare with a playstation pad, and hes not alot longer than it, a playstation pad is around 6+ inch

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, not even proof "beyond doubt" like what sdp said. Just a single properly measured photo. Which hasn't been shown. The 2 closest are sdp and mr_snuf, which if 100% accurately measured are about 9.76 BP. A 100% legit 10" has yet to he shown.

Just for the sake of argument, if those two guys are 9.76", then do accept that it is possible that there is a man out there with a penis which is 0.24" longer?

No "yeah buts", repetition of your requirement for proof beyond reasonable doubt, reference to medical studies etc.

Just a simple yes or no. Ta

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, not even proof "beyond doubt" like what sdp said. Just a single properly measured photo. Which hasn't been shown. The 2 closest are sdp and mr_snuf, which if 100% accurately measured are about 9.76 BP. A 100% legit 10" has yet to he shown.

(Repost as I couldn't edit the previous post)

Just for the sake of argument, if those two guys are 9.76", then do you accept that it is possible there is a man out there with a penis which is only 0.24" longer?

No "yeah buts", repetition of your requirement for proof beyond reasonable doubt, reference to medical studies etc.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saying it's possible and saying it is are two different things (http://www.livescience.com/21569-deduction-vs-induction.html). I don't think anyone here claims its impossible, it just hasn't been shown.

Thank for the link (regarding things I know already, as I've have studied philosophy) but the question was addressed to the other guy.

Although while I'm about it I would draw your and other people's attention to the title of the thread (again).

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
Just for the sake of argument, if those two guys are 9.76", then do accept that it is possible that there is a man out there with a penis which is 0.24" longer?

You just don't get anything do you? Your brain must have one hell of a goaltender
(Repost as I couldn't edit the previous post)

Just for the sake of argument, if those two guys are 9.76", then do you accept that it is possible there is a man out there with a penis which is only 0.24" longer?

Yes it is absolutely possible that 10 inch penises exist. Nowhere did I ever say it wasn't. They simply have not been shown.

Also, nowhere did I ever require "proof beyond doubt" or "medical studies" for the existence of a properly measured 10 inch penis. Stop putting words in my mouth to support your wooden-shack of an argument.

People need to understand that no one is outright denying the existence. Simply saying that for all the penises that we have to analyze that are definitely real, none meet or exceed the mark. And that's that.

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
Thanks. That answers the OP's question.

In the most literal sense, yes it does. It certainly is possible.

However he cited photos that he believed might be 10"+ which were either fake or measured incorrectly. Which has brought us to this point of the thread: where people continuously link photos, videos, etc. and believe them to be genuine proof of that number when they are indeed not. So it's important to be informative and point that out. It's not just about answer the one-sentence title of the thread.

Reactions: sdp

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yes it is absolutely possible that 10 inch penises exist..

And it's possible that 16 inch penises exist.

But until someone produces one, I reserve the right to deny that existence. Just as I insist on seeing a real 10" penis.