10 plus inch possible?

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
And it's possible that 16 inch penises exist.

But until someone produces one, I reserve the right to deny that existence. Just as I insist on seeing a real 10" penis.

Why are you combatting me? We're on the same side here.

Unless every man's penis on Earth has been measured, we have to acknowledge that it is a possibility that penises 10"+ exist. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying yes or no.

What simply gets on my nerves is that people who are completely uninformed will rehash and cycle the same penises that have been discussed and shot down as evidence over and over again, and no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented, they will still hold firm with their belief that those penis "must be x inches long" or will throw around unsupported frivolous estimates, which is illogical.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it's possible that 16 inch penises exist.

But until someone produces one, I reserve the right to deny that existence. Just as I insist on seeing a real 10" penis.

You're such a pompous ass. "I reserve the right". Lol

Is all that semi-SPH stuff obsessing over trying to get your wife to tell you the size of all her previous lovers' cocks the source of the psychological investment you have in being an uber-sceptic on this issue? Did she tell you one of her previous conquests had a 10 incher and now it's your life's work to either satisfy yourself there's no such thing or perhaps you get off on the idea of it being true and you want them to exist and are hoping someone comes up with a legit photo?

Who knows....

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media

Is all that semi-SPH stuff obsessing over trying to get your wife to tell you the size of all her previous lovers' cocks the source of the psychological investment you have in being an uber-sceptic on this issue? Did she tell you one of her previous conquests had a 10 incher and now it's your life's work to either satisfy yourself there's no such thing or perhaps you get off on the idea of it being true and you want them to exist and are hoping someone comes up with a legit photo?

Who knows....

No need for childish insults and completely hypothetical motives.

He's not perfect, but for the most part, he's been pretty sensible about this stuff.

No need to pull the age-old "you're mad because you have a small dick" cop-out of an argument on him.

Reactions: sdp

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Who knows....

Okay, seriously - what the hell are you talking about?

Talk about being an ass.

So long as you insist that your view is valid, I reserve the right to insist that mine is just as valid. And I can do so without name-calling. But if you insist on pushing me into it, I'm Italian and can come up with a few choice ones when necessary.

Puah! Ti sei un pazzo!

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Talk about being an ass.

So long as you insist that your view is valid, I reserve the right to insist that mine is just as valid. And I can do so without name-calling. But if you insist on pushing me into it, I'm Italian and can come up with a few choice ones when necessary.

Puah! Ti sei un pazzo!

Talk about being an ass.

Puah! Ti sei un pazzo!

Really? You don't remember posting the italicised paragraphs below in another thread (Ever asked a woman the biggest penis she ever had?)

You wrote;

"I have tried several times over the years to draw my wife into that conversation with very limited results. At first probably because she was uncertain about my motives and maybe concerned about my reaction to ANY admission concerning earlier sexual experiences (though neither of us was a virgin when we met and both new that). Nowadays she is much more comfortable and knows that I am okay with anything; in fact, I encourage her to have lovers and she has been with other guys both on her own and in mfm threesomes with me present.

But still, I have a hard time getting her to talk openly about her early conquests.

Oh well..."

That looks very much like SPH/cuckold talk to me old son....

Here's the link to the post: Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
Really? You don't remember posting the italicised paragraphs below in another thread (Ever asked a woman the biggest penis she ever had?)

You wrote;

"I have tried several times over the years to draw my wife into that conversation with very limited results. At first probably because she was uncertain about my motives and maybe concerned about my reaction to ANY admission concerning earlier sexual experiences (though neither of us was a virgin when we met and both new that). Nowadays she is much more comfortable and knows that I am okay with anything; in fact, I encourage her to have lovers and she has been with other guys both on her own and in mfm threesomes with me present.

But still, I have a hard time getting her to talk openly about her early conquests.

Oh well..."

That looks very much like SPH/cuckold talk to me old son....

Here's the link to the post: Ever asked a women the biggest penis she had?

I don't understand this at all. Even if he in fact was an SPH enthusiast, then why would he be on the side of the skeptics? Wouldn't he want this size to be out there?

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand this at all. Even if he in fact was an SPH enthusiast, then why would he be on the side of the skeptics? Wouldn't he want this size to be out there?

I don't know. I've asked the question in one of my other posts maybe one or two before this one. If he's into SPH/cuckold stuff then perhaps he wants 10" penises to exist and is disappointed when they don't reach the standard or maybe it's the opposite and he dreads the possibiity of their existence and hence the ultra-sceptic attitude.

Btw, I didn't go looking for that post which I pasted l. I happened to come across it purely by coincidence earlier today and it was only now that the penny dropped and I realised it was the same guy who was arguing with me in this thread.

I'm genuinely interested.

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
I don't know. I've asked the question in one of my other posts maybe one or two before this one. If he's into SPH/cuckold stuff then perhaps he wants 10" penises to exist and is disappointed when they don't reach the standard or maybe it's the opposite and he dreads the possibiity of their existence and hence the ultra-sceptic attitude.

Btw, I didn't go looking for that post which I pasted l. I happened to come across it purely by coincidence earlier today and it was only now that the penny dropped and I realised it was the same guy who was arguing with me in this thread.

I'm genuinely interested.

The SPH theory makes absolutely no sense.

And like I said (not saying you necessarily are one of these people), the you're-in-denial-because-you-have-small-penis argument is probably the biggest BS cop-out of an argument that so many people use to try and discredit people who are ainply looking at the proof infront of them. It's just purely hypothetical, judgemental, and almost always conpletely unsupported, so I hate when I see it.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The SPH theory makes absolutely no sense.

And like I said (not saying you necessarily are one of these people), the you're-in-denial-because-you-have-small-penis argument is probably the biggest BS cop-out of an argument that so many people use to try and discredit people who are ainply looking at the proof infront of them. It's just purely hypothetical, judgemental, and almost always conpletely unsupported, so I hate when I see it.

I've merely suggested it as a possible factor. But I've also suggested the opposite. I don't know if HSZ is small, large or average. I just saw the post in the other thread and thought it was rather striking that he'd written that and is also seemingly so adamant on the issue under discussion here.

Markus777

Sexy Member
Media

Who knows....
Lol'd hard in real life when you said: "or perhaps you get off on the idea of it being true and you want them to exist and are hoping someone comes up with a legit photo?"

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's the case, here's proof that eleven inches exist...

OMG. Still don't understand one should measure on top .. When measured properly I would estimate this is 6.25" at max