10 plus inch possible?

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously a fake ruler. It's hilarious that you thought anyone would be fooled!

And you can tell the foot and the leg don't belong the same person as there's obvious morphing and pixelation around the ankle area and the shadows on the big toenail don't look right.

I refuse to believe in the existence of any feet bigger than size 9.5 unless it's in a verifiable medical study which is carried out by every chiropodist on earth in the presence of the pope and is attested to by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and even then I reserve the right to demand further proof.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you can tell the foot and the leg don't belong the same person as there's obvious morphing and pixelation around the ankle area and the shadows on the big toenail don't look right.

I refuse to believe in the existence of any feet bigger than size 9.5 unless it's in a verifiable medical study which is carried out by every chiropodist on earth in the presence of the pope and is attested to by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and even then I reserve the right to demand further proof.

I don't even trust my ruler in my pics. I think I'm bigger than that ruler shows.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need for a ruler. There 're people here who can guesstimate within 0.25" your length by analyzing your pic.
Well they better guesstimate something I wanna hear, or I will throw a considerable tantrum and probably post about how I plan to ignore them.

Reactions: Guy-jin

emptybottlesandcans

Expert Member
Media
Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured it was such empty bottles.

but this thread just seemed appropriate for the link... didn't see it earlier.

my apologies for screwing with you guys' fun....

Girl, I'm just thrilled you stopped in. Some gender variety contributing is like cool breeze on a sticky day. No need to apologize. My comment was poking fun at us, not you.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes of course 10" is possible, just kind of uncommon for human males. Probably more seen as average on distant planets in the Gargantua Galaxy.