Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
32c.gif

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
These threads are fucking dumb

No one is going to prove anything anyways. Cyberspace is chalk full of photoshopping, measuring tricks, camera angles, etc. and more and more lies, etc.

If you have a super big cock, you'll just know some day. LOL. It all becomes clear. Pictures are great but they won't prove.

Reactions: BaddJack

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
No one is going to prove anything anyways. Cyberspace is chalk full of photoshopping, measuring tricks, camera angles, etc. and more and more lies, etc.

If you have a super big cock, you'll just know some day. LOL. It all becomes clear. Pictures are great but they won't prove.

Its absolutely ridiculous for you to say things like "When measured properly, I have a hard time believing a dude has a dick over 8-8.5 inches." and then you claim to me that you are 8 inches long. Seriously? Looking at your dick and claiming both is fucking hilarious dude. I honestly think you have short dick syndrome. Yeah you got girth but not length and dicks over 8.5 inches absolutely exist. 10 inch dicks even exist, they are just incredibly rare.
tumblr_makbqivMW81rh70dfo1_500.jpg
Here's a picture of a guy that is over 9 inches and he's being modest with his measurement. Bonepressed he's absolutely over 10 inches.

There have also been multiple threads pointing out that mandingo is over 9 inches when his semi-erect dick was put next to a doll measuring 11 inches, clocking him in at over 9 inches erect.

SubspaceExplorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its absolutely ridiculous for you to say things like "When measured properly, I have a hard time believing a dude has a dick over 8-8.5 inches." and then you claim to me that you are 8 inches long. Seriously? Looking at your dick and claiming both is fucking hilarious dude. I honestly think you have short dick syndrome. Yeah you got girth but not length and dicks over 8.5 inches absolutely exist. 10 inch dicks even exist, they are just incredibly rare.
Here's a picture of a guy that is over 9 inches and he's being modest with his measurement. Bonepressed he's absolutely over 10 inches.

There have also been multiple threads pointing out that mandingo is over 9 inches when his semi-erect dick was put next to a doll measuring 11 inches, clocking him in at over 9 inches erect.
Makes me giggle. Has anyone else noticed the ruler is backwards? ;)

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Something looks funny in this pic. Not saying it's fake, but it would not surprise me.

And I trust SDP's Mandingo length analysis more than the doll video.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never thought I'd say this, but this seems to almost hang to the knees...

Would love to see that dude stick a ruler on that. That must be the largest legit looking erection I have ever seen. Maybe the vertical aspect is stretched a little?

Reactions: itakemyvitamins

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its absolutely ridiculous for you to say things like "When measured properly, I have a hard time believing a dude has a dick over 8-8.5 inches." and then you claim to me that you are 8 inches long. Seriously? Looking at your dick and claiming both is fucking hilarious dude. I honestly think you have short dick syndrome. Yeah you got girth but not length and dicks over 8.5 inches absolutely exist. 10 inch dicks even exist, they are just incredibly rare. Here's a picture of a guy that is over 9 inches and he's being modest with his measurement. Bonepressed he's absolutely over 10 inches.

That member states he's 9.5*6.5 on his profile, I don't see why someone would claim to be smaller than they are, especially if they're posting pics of themselves.

Also, the ruler is clearly below the penis, making it appear longer when compared to the ruler.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
That member states he's 9.5*6.5 on his profile, I don't see why someone would claim to be smaller than they are, especially if they're posting pics of themselves.

Also, the ruler is clearly below the penis, making it appear longer when compared to the ruler.
The ruler is clearly above the penis, look at his fat pad dude LOL. Stop lying to yourself. If he bone pressed it he'd have another inch easy, but lets say he moves it an inch up, which would be under-measuring. He'd still be 8.5 inches.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The ruler is clearly above the penis, look at his fat pad dude LOL. Stop lying to yourself. If he bone pressed it he'd have another inch easy, but lets say he moves it an inch up, which would be under-measuring. He'd still be 8.5 inches.

Why would he claim to be 9.5 if he's really over 10'" as you claim?

It doesn't make any sense.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to see that dude stick a ruler on that. That must be the largest legit looking erection I have ever seen. Maybe the vertical aspect is stretched a little?

He got a pic, but we cant see the begin of the ruler, if i remember well he was a bit over 8