10 plus inches

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just one pic, but given the extensive debates about on this site about photoshop, perspective, and size estimates, I think this pic leaves little doubt.

If anyone wants to continue this thread with similar pics go ahead

Attachments

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just one pic, but given the extensive debates about on this site about photoshop, perspective, and size estimates, I think this pic leaves little doubt.

If anyone wants to continue this thread with similar pics go ahead

I have to say I cannot see any clear signs of it being photoshopped (but I am not an expert on photoshop) so if it is real I think it is really impressive.

I am curious about what people with photoshop-expertise have to say about this pic.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing it! Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, -- uh, hey bud, can here's a fiver can you pass me one with everything? Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter!"

Congrats on having such a nice, long straight tool.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is definitely NOT photo shopped. Trust me. I have seen photoshop at work, and this is authentic

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say it was photoshopped, no need to keep his hand in the middle. A simple vid clip proves all, easy to make one nowadays. It looks impressive enough though.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't say this was mine. Just came across the pic on the net.

And as far as me saying that my schlong is 8.624 inches, that is just a number I made up as a joke about some, let us say, obsessive folks, measure their schlongs to a fraction of an inch.

Actually mine is 9.473 :silly:

I'm not saying it's PhotoShopped ... but I wonder whose it is.
Here, you indicate that your own protuberance, while more than impressive, is smaller.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it looks wierd..but then again its a ten and a half in dick photographed close up at high quality...its gonna look wierd....i say no photoshop

nautilus16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thang is, if it´s on the website part of the forum, where the heck is video showing that monster in action, stretching some tight twat. THAT would be wonderfull...just a thought...