10 really thick inches in Norfolk VA

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi lady, I'm a black male in Norfolk VA. Is there a lady that can help me with this.....seriously. I'd like a woman with a virginia thats kinda loose. Send me a message with pic and lets see what's good.

Now Mister wrist-thick: We've long been entertained by the double entendre in matters geographical of "Nothin' could be finah than to be in Carolinah in the mornin'" But this ditty you've quoted from:
a virginia thats kinda loose is a new one on me. I've never heard that one before! How does it go? Could you hum a few bars for us, please?

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Virginia, vagina, it's all the same......"Virginia is for lovers." seriously. I'd like a woman with a virginia thats kinda loose. Send me a message

OK I get it!.... nowwww I remember the words:

A Virginia that's really quite loose
Has a fornix shaped like a caboose
A rear vestibule
That can take a large mule
Three tapirs, an elk and a moose.

vichairyass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
holy toledo man ,holy mackeral men this is a master piece of fine work done by the master at its best of thickness man not too may men have this kind of a cock and man if we can find a white man or hispanic man with this thickness let us see that thick bulge man.Wow 10 inches of griping the megaman meat monster of dark black Nubian Prince cock ,who wont turn from straight t cock worshiper man i am hooked how about you men .Finally a place where we men can be men.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Virginia, vagina, it's all the same......"Virginia is for lovers." seriously. I'd like a woman with a virginia thats kinda loose. Send me a message

OK I get it!.... nowwww I remember the words:

A Virginia that's really quite loose
Has a fornix shaped like a caboose
A rear vestibule
That can take a large mule
Three tapirs, an elk and a moose.

You rock artfulwilly!
Could you make up some songs for the rest us?
:You_Rock_Emoticon: cigarbabe:saevil:

hornybtm1975

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there wrist thick, just thought i would say,,, any idea where i can find a gay/bi guy like your good self? your a really lucky guy!

bootyluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i wouldn't call it loose.... its a muscle..... it cant be loose but stretched and trained!!
I have to say ...very...impressiv but I would like to see more pirctures without distraction (i.e. the watches )
take care:wink::wink:

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I give........been trying to catch ya.......anyways good luck with that beast.

Peace.

Angela

My Fat Ass!.jpg

chair (2).jpg

thighsneyez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a new member I just joined and I am utterly flabbergasted... im sure u arent single anymore, but I am sure some girl traveled all the way for that... so you never gave an update... how was it...the looseness wrapped around your hardness?