10 Reasons Gay Marriage Should NOT Be Allowed

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's okay dumbcow, he obviously drew his weapon as soon as he saw the thread title and didn't bother reading through it, most of the points sound silly and frivolous, and by the last statement about homosexuality killing the dinosaurs, it's clearly a joke thread. Plus if he glanced slightly to the left he'd see that the OP is gay. And handsome...

...and smart, too.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"01) Being gay is not natural. REAL Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, air conditioning, and surgery."

lmaooo!!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"01) Being gay is not natural. REAL Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, air conditioning, and surgery."

lmaooo!!!

That's one of my favorites. I wonder how the naturalists feel about their unnatural cars, man-made houses, processed food and medical technology. I don't see them lining up to battle electricity or hair products.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still don't see what marriage has to do with God...

The alleged god behind the curtain for Islam & Christians mandates marriage between a man and a woman (or a man can have several women also) and frowns upon homosexuality so since we have an enormous amount of people who actually buy into things like alleged gods we gotta deal with their wacky mysticism.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hooray for people copying and pasting the same crap all over the internet!

Crap? Lots of people got a chuckle out of it. Did somebody shit in your cocoa pebbles this morning? Or do have those gays caused you some sort of grief? That's it! Told ya homosexuality causes grief and unhappiness!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At first, but this message has been forwarded by peoples grandmothers for at least 4 years, now.

Well goddamn, hang me on a fucking cross. Its the first time I and many other posters have seen the list, and you're sounding more and more like you're just mad at us for enjoying something you read 4 years ago.

The fact that you're trying to start a huge debate over a list is funnier than the list itself.

No one started a huge debate, we're all laughing at the silliness of the post. Oh, wait, I forgot that the two things you hate most are Santa Claus and laughter. Everybody, stop laughing now! Stop enjoying the thread! Greekdude melts with every chuckle and snicker!!

No one has yet (or hopefully will) turn this into a heavy, mud-slinging gay-marriage debate. It was funny, it was cute, and you've obviously had too many shots of Vodka and Haterade. The Hater bar is closed. Go home, take a few Valium, Vicadin, Xanex or whatever the fuck and go back to sleep.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Winners don't do drugs.

Winners don't bitch about light-hearted threads either.

The following Letter To The Editor was in the Dallas Morning News yesterday and it still makes me smile.

Marriage will destruct in 10 ...

Hundreds of gay couples in California were recently wed. According to those who oppose gay marriage, two gay people getting married is supposed to damage traditional marriages in some unexplained way. So my wife of 25 years and I watched on TV as gay couple after gay couple got married, and we waited for our marriage to be destroyed. Failing that, we waited for it to at least be greatly damaged. When that failed to happen, we just waited for some negative impact. Nothing. Maybe you had to be older? Both of our parents are still around and have been married for over 50 years. We called them to see if perhaps their marriages had been destroyed. Nothing. Still happily married just like us.

So when is my marriage going to be destroyed? I would at least like to be able to plan for it.

Cheney Coker, Carrollton

Last edited:

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've said it before and i'll say it again....

Straight people have done more to fuck up the sanctity of marriage than gay people ever could. Look at the divorce and living together rate....we don't even do it very well.

Just a couple points, being the contrarian curmudgeonly asshole that I am...

Mme. Rouge - how much opportunity have gays had to fuck up the sanctity of marriage? In any civilization or era that we have any record of? And if you (or another reader) manage to find some obscure example, how long did it last before it failed?

(No longer talking specifically to Mme. Rouge, but to like-minded readers/posters):

And as someone else said, what exactly IS wrong with polygamy? If gay marriage is OK, who are YOU to make moral judgments about the relationships others choose? Got a problem with incest? Got an age-based problem (adults pairing up with kids)? Isn't that being just as judgmental (judgmental! egad!) as people who object to same-sex marriage? How about arranged/forced marriage, popular in some, er, "diverse" cultures? How about the tradition of staging a kitchen fire "accident" to dispose of an unwanted wife, popular as well as socially acceptable in India since forever? Hey, it's all about choice!

Isn't it?

Who is to sit in judgment and decide right and wrong? YOU, gentle reader? So what the hell entitles YOU more than the next person to make such judgments? Why is your opinion more valid than the fundamentalist Christian? You're smarter? More civilized? More educated? Of course you are, you gifted individual!

OK, how about the fundamentalist Muslim? They kill gays just for EXISTING, not just screwing each other and certainly not for wanting to marry each other. And they do it in arenas, to the cheers of other Muslims gathered for the show. It's like karaoke night! And no "progressives" (certainly none on LPSG) have the slightest inclination to post even the slightest reservation about such behavior.

Hey, boys and girls, if you want to be judgemental, BE JUDGEMENTAL. Or be laughed at as easily manipulated. Or just STFU. I haven't seen anything approaching original thought in this thread, just parroting.

I'm sorry, when I see some logical consistency among gay marriage proponents I'll start taking it seriously. And yes, I'm gay and yes, I'm serious. Posters on this thread are, best as I can see, just regurgitating content-free soundbites they memorized from their TVs and proclaiming "look how noble and wonderful I am."

Maybe we'll see something serious in future posts, but not so far.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well goddamn, hang me on a fucking cross. Its the first time I and many other posters have seen the list, and you're sounding more and more like you're just mad at us for enjoying something you read 4 years ago.
But marley, don't you realize that your are just a worthless he-bitch because you are not as cosmopolitan as the greek dude? He's tired of this joke you hadn't heard before, so fuck you, y'know? [/sarcasm]
Winners don't do drugs.
Especially not insulin, beta-blockers, or ACE-II inhibitors.:rolleyes:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thread was posted as a joke and wasn't really taken seriously until you came along. Madam wasn't in the slightest judgmental, just realistic.

Don't worry though, your "contrarian curmudgeonly asshole"ness won't deter us from enjoying the cute post. I'm warning you from experience, this kind of deep, intense scrutinization in such a light-hearted thread is the fastest way to end up on people's ignore list.

I would've applauded you for that post in a serious discussion about gay marriage, but here its out of place, irritating, and a great big had-mexican-food-last-night shit all over something we were trying to enjoy and laugh at.

But marley, don't you realize that your are just a worthless he-bitch because you are not as cosmopolitan as the greek dude? He's tired of this joke you hadn't heard before, so fuck you, y'know?

LOL. I forgot, Greekdude is the dictator of what is funny and/or worthy to be posted. I should've consulted my Greekdude Posting Guidelines book before posting. I apologize.

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are 10 reasons why IMHO gay/lesbian marriage is morally wrong, and why California made a huge error in allowing it - kinda inspired by Michelle Malkin:

Quote:
01) Being gay is not natural. REAL Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, air conditioning, and surgery.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, just like hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage, or marriages based on citizenship/shutting your parents up/financial gain would be compromised.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

0http://www.justusboys.com/forum/images/smilie/icon_cool.gif Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Plus, Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs! DUH!

Yeah. It's not Michelle Malkin. It's from facebook through DailyKos via Lavender Wolves.
This opinion is a small minority that is getting even smaller. One thing the feds did which was smart was to leave it up to the states to decide about gay marriage. This is the main reason you are seeing it become legal in more and more states. Treating it as a civil rights matter (which it is) it will become legal in all 50 states in the future.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Incest is best. The closer the kin, the deeper it goes in. Ummm, that's all I got. Nothing productive, of course.

Just a couple points, being the contrarian curmudgeonly asshole that I am...

Mme. Rouge - how much opportunity have gays had to fuck up the sanctity of marriage? In any civilization or era that we have any record of? And if you (or another reader) manage to find some obscure example, how long did it last before it failed?

(No longer talking specifically to Mme. Rouge, but to like-minded readers/posters):

And as someone else said, what exactly IS wrong with polygamy? If gay marriage is OK, who are YOU to make moral judgments about the relationships others choose? Got a problem with incest? Got an age-based problem (adults pairing up with kids)? Isn't that being just as judgmental (judgmental! egad!) as people who object to same-sex marriage? How about arranged/forced marriage, popular in some, er, "diverse" cultures? How about the tradition of staging a kitchen fire "accident" to dispose of an unwanted wife, popular as well as socially acceptable in India since forever? Hey, it's all about choice!

Isn't it?

Who is to sit in judgment and decide right and wrong? YOU, gentle reader? So what the hell entitles YOU more than the next person to make such judgments? Why is your opinion more valid than the fundamentalist Christian? You're smarter? More civilized? More educated? Of course you are, you gifted individual!

OK, how about the fundamentalist Muslim? They kill gays just for EXISTING, not just screwing each other and certainly not for wanting to marry each other. And they do it in arenas, to the cheers of other Muslims gathered for the show. It's like karaoke night! And no "progressives" (certainly none on LPSG) have the slightest inclination to post even the slightest reservation about such behavior.

Hey, boys and girls, if you want to be judgemental, BE JUDGEMENTAL. Or be laughed at as easily manipulated. Or just STFU. I haven't seen anything approaching original thought in this thread, just parroting.

I'm sorry, when I see some logical consistency among gay marriage proponents I'll start taking it seriously. And yes, I'm gay and yes, I'm serious. Posters on this thread are, best as I can see, just regurgitating content-free soundbites they memorized from their TVs and proclaiming "look how noble and wonderful I am."

Maybe we'll see something serious in future posts, but not so far.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Incest is best. The closer the kin, the deeper it goes in. Ummm, that's all I got. Nothing productive, of course.

Naw, you're on to something. I'm working on a brother-sister/brother-brother joke as we speak. Perhaps a redneck father scolding his son for sleeping with his other son, and forcing him to sleep with his sister instead? I'm workin' on it.