10 reasons why a cut dick is bad for women...

P0KEY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im cut, but not tight, so I still have a little bit of skin left.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If reason #7 was true then long cocks that "bottom out" before pubic contact would be useless whether cut or uncut!
Is that true ladies?

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
An excellent little collection of facts picture and video evidence that bears out what I had suspected, and also goes some way to explaining why American girls go wild over here and just can't seem to get enough natural British Beef:biggrin1: Go Girls!

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An excellent little collection of facts picture and video evidence that bears out what I had suspected, and also goes some way to explaining why American girls go wild over here and just can't seem to get enough natural British Beef:biggrin1: Go Girls!

2nd that :biggrin1:

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
What utter shit. How exactly can anyone be that obsessed about foreskin to make an entire website devoted to the topic.

Only the most idiotic of people would put any weight on anytihng it claims.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before the cut mongers go into a super anaphylactic tizzy fit, let me say that even I don't regard the site very high. It's just one women's experience. And, for full disclosure, it's promoting her book.

btrelll, only the most idiotic of people would completely refute all of her claims.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it just me or did a lot of those reasons why cut cocks are bad for vaginal sex seem to show that they are GREAT for anal sex... Hard pounding, long strokes, tense and aggressive... No wonder why I am such a good top... :biggrin1:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
cute, nice way to make cut guys feel like shit.
but I can tell you that most gals I know prefer cut guys, for the simple reason that in America, that is the norm.

Ugh, no one is trying to make cut guys feel like crap, if you do, it's on you not the site.

It's like fat people bitching about skinny people making them feel bad about being fat.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Before the cut mongers go into a super anaphylactic tizzy fit, let me say that even I don't regard the site very high. It's just one women's experience. And, for full disclosure, it's promoting her book.

btrelll, only the most idiotic of people would completely refute all of her claims.

When did I refute it?

"Refute" means to offer up contradictory evidence, which I didn't do. I rejected it, thanks, because it was badly written, not even slightly researched and biased it too good a word for it.

Thank fuckery for ignore lists. Less time talking to cunts like you.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When did I refute it?
Thank fuckery for ignore lists. Less time talking to cunts like you.
I didn't mean to say that you did. I'll concede it could have been written better.

You side is ahead in vulgar insults. Thank you for widening their lead.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An excellent little collection of facts picture and video evidence that bears out what I had suspected, and also goes some way to explaining why American girls go wild over here and just can't seem to get enough natural British Beef :biggrin1: Go Girls!
No, it's the accent. Most Americans are enchanted and enthralled with accents. You could be reading the phone book and we'd fuck you. :tongue: :redface:

lol, that's crap
Agreed!

cute, nice way to make cut guys feel like shit.
but I can tell you that most gals I know prefer cut guys, for the simple reason that in America, that is the norm.
BINGO! I'm 41 yrs young have been with only 12 men and have NEVER seen an uncut cock in person.
Ugh, no one is trying to make cut guys feel like crap, if you do, it's on you not the site.
It's like fat people bitching about skinny people making them feel bad about being fat.
Really? It appears that is the sole purpose of that site and it would seem the purpose of the OP in posting such a link.
that had about as much scientific evidence as a creationist website
Even less me thinks . . .

I have seen quite a few nice looking uncut cocks on this site, but prior to joining LPSG it would never have occurred to me to seek one out. Truthfully, at this point it's more curiosity than any belief that uncut is better.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you guys seen this bit in reason #7?
Women, if your circumcised partner continually thrusts with an elongated stroke, ask him to try to refrain from using it, and instead, use a short thrusting stroke. He may be able to do this for a little while, but soon, he lapses back into an elongated stroke to derive pleasure and keep his erection.​
As if short quick strokes are going to make me lose my erection. I doubt that website could have said anything more ridiculous. This site seems to think that a cut penis is almost numb!

I guess we can conclude that no one responsible for that site has a cut penis. That's not surprising.