10 Superpowers Every Woman Ought to Have

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found this in an issue of Glamour, and thought I would share it here with you. :)

10 superpowers every woman ought to have
by Kimberly Bonnell and Pamela Redmond Satran
1 KateMossidence - the guts to set your own style trends.
2 WhatCeilingism - the unquestioning belief that a no-limits career is yours for the taking.
3 Guilt Freeze - the clarity to know when you don't have to say sorry.
4 Bar None - a knack for never paying for your own drinks.
5 Alba-tude - at your command, a shoulders-back, hair-flipping aura that makes you the woman every man lusts for.
6 Weigh-dar - the uncanny ability to peer into the future of that crash diet and see that it just won't work.
7 Orgasmaggression - an I-want-seconds attitude in bed.
8 NoMamaDrama - the wisdom to sometimes tell your mother that she's right (even when she isn't).
9 Gravity Control - magical boob- and butt-lift, or at least excellent underwear.
10 Ex-orcism - the will not to answer the phone when that guy from '05 calls at midnight.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Numbers 2 and 3 are the only ones upon which I sometimes flounder. Otherwise, the rest have been a part of my arsenal for well over a decade. :cool:

I found this in an issue of Glamour, and thought I would share it here with you. :)

10 superpowers every woman ought to have
by Kimberly Bonnell and Pamela Redmond Satran

1 KateMossidence - the guts to set your own style trends.
2 WhatCeilingism - the unquestioning belief that a no-limits career is yours for the taking.
3 Guilt Freeze - the clarity to know when you don't have to say sorry.
4 Bar None - a knack for never paying for your own drinks.
5 Alba-tude - at your command, a shoulders-back, hair-flipping aura that makes you the woman every man lusts for.
6 Weigh-dar - the uncanny ability to peer into the future of that crash diet and see that it just won't work.
7 Orgasmaggression - an I-want-seconds attitude in bed.
8 NoMamaDrama - the wisdom to sometimes tell your mother that she's right (even when she isn't).
9 Gravity Control - magical boob- and butt-lift, or at least excellent underwear.
10 Ex-orcism - the will not to answer the phone when that guy from '05 calls at midnight.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need the WhatCeilingism and Alba-tude!

I already have Orgasmaggression and Gravity Control. :smile:

The others are hit and miss, I suppose.